main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI STAR WARS Comes To TOLEDO!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediFrankenstein, Jul 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediFrankenstein

JediFrankenstein Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2001
    The Star Wars The Magic of Myth exhibit comes to the Toledo Museum of Art on Sunday, Aug. 5th. This is one of only 5 places in the US that the Exhibit travels to. It is not to be missed! Special guests over the 5 month course of the show will include Doug Chiang, Steve Sansweet, and David West Reynolds and they will be autographing and lecturing. I hope everyone makes the time to come to Toledo for this unique opportunity.
    Toledo Museum
    419-255-8000
    Tickets are on sale NOW!

JF

2. theSpaniard

theSpaniard Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2001
    I have to get my tickets! My brother is the only one willing to take me, and I hope he does.

3. JediFrankenstein

Jul 10, 2001
    Hey, great! Where are you coming in from? Make sure your brother takes in the Exhibit too.

JF

4. JediFrankenstein

Jul 10, 2001
    Who here attended opening day for SW:Magic of Myth in Toledo? Who went to Doug Chaing's talk? I'd love to hear some feedback.

JF

5. JediFrankenstein

Jul 10, 2001
    Please don't forget that Paul Huston, ILM digital matte artist (AND he was a model maker for the Original Trilogy!) will be speaking at the TMA on Saturday, September 22nd. Another rare opportunity to hear about Star Wars from the inside.

Information is at: http://www.toledomuseum.org/exhibitions.html

JF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.