main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Comic

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sammie Kool, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Sammie Kool

Sammie Kool Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2017
    Hi, my name is Sammie Kool and I have just begun the making of a Star Wars comic which will be about the life of a man growing up on coruscant who will later become stormtrooper (OT).

I have already drawn the big lines but I just can come up with the adventures. Feel free to let me know what you'd like to see. I also need someone who is a bit good at drawing (bad at it myself).

Thanks!

Sammie Kool

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    That's a neat thing to do, I write fanfiction my self.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    This isn't the place to introduce yourself. Moving thread to WNU (Welcome New Users).

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello, Sammie. :) Growing up on Coruscant gives you a lot to write about. Is it set the new EU or Legends?

5. Sammie Kool

Jan 17, 2017
    I would like to make the biggest part canon. Since Disney changed a lot regarding canon and legends I will add probably add some of that 'dimension' too. There are also some things I'dd like to create. (Ex. New stormtrooper type). If you have some ideas or would like to help me, please reply!

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  7. Sammie Kool

Jan 17, 2017
    *Claps*

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Sammie Kool! :)

You have a great aim and it will be much fun for sure. Why don't you start participating in FanFic? There you can find a beta-reader who helps you to make a good story. There you can develope a story step by step and can get all the help you need. Maybe they allow even drawings/comic strips. But I would check that with the mods over there. I really recommend FanFic for you!! Best place!

Enjoy your stay and ask, if you have any questions! :)

9. Sammie Kool

Jan 17, 2017
    Hi, didnt see fanfic. Ill post it there!

10. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Here's the link to FanFic. But speak with the mods there first. That helps a lot to avoid misunderstandings. :)