main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Star Wars Computer Systems

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Isabella, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isabella

Isabella Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2005
    Yes, I actually said it. Check these puppies out, I was actually like "Okay have we offically gone too far?" (I said the same thing with the 2400 dollar Popcorn machine in the Insider, mind you.) But the geek in me said "OH DUDE, THE DARKSIDE ONE HAS BOBA ON IT!!!!!"

So okay go geek out, like I did, and look. Just be prepared for the prices. I'd rather have the Popcorn machine. :p

Star Wars Comps

2. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    You know I collect EVERYTHING, but I'll pass :)
    I'll get one off Ebay when they become obsolete ;)

3. ImperialRecruiter

ImperialRecruiter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2002
    Okay, so how many weeks will that be? :p

4. Isabella

Jan 4, 2005
    You know Imps noticed them in the Insider as an ad. I was didn't spot them. Okay well maybe not the magazine came to the house the DAY BEFORE the movie premiered and I didn't want the spoilers. Yeah, well think how I felt when I DID crack open that sucker and saw something about Padme I didn't want to read. *makes a face and looks sad*

5. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    Oh how truly wonderful it is to be a geek. I say all Geeks unite and conquer this world,lol.

6. MasterYoda_1

MasterYoda_1 Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2005
    Ok...call me a geek...but I think is going to far....but then again they look cool

7. Isabella

Jan 4, 2005
    You know they don't call you Yogert the Wise for nothing. ;) Wait...bad movie cross over...Oy!

That's about where I am currently on the concept of it. Least they could have made them less expensive under 1000 dollars, I think that I could get a nice used car for what their asking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.