main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Star Wars Concert series begins in October 1,2009 @ the Honda Center, Anaheim

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sol_Jedi, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediVixen

JediVixen Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    going to see it thursday night :)

2. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    Still don't know about Camera's but I am taking mine, here is the offical word about Costuming:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Additional Information

Please note that the venue and Star Wars in Concert will allow guests to attend in costume and bring in light sabers. Weapon replicas will not be permitted into Nokia Theatre.

Nokia Theatre will remain open for one hour following the conclusion of Star Wars in Concert.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

3. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    Here are the updates, Camera, Robes and L.Sabers were all not a problem to bring in, I did not film during the concert but of course there was that annoying person a couple of rows behind that did flash a few times. The Concert itself is just pure SW enjoyment, a feast for all the senses, also there were times that I had goosebumps and the hairs stood on end and also plenty of Laughter, Thank You Anthony Daniels!!! Just Go See It!!!=D=

4. SoccerRyot

SoccerRyot Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2007
    So much fun! I am excited for those of you who are going tonight. I had a great time.

5. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Cool. :D

I am taking my camera. [face_dancing]

Thank you.

6. GFORCE13

Jul 12, 2007
    Yes the Force will be with you on this Eve of Celebration!!!:cool:

7. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    It was sweet! I loved it.

Meeting Anthony Daniels was awesome, got my picture with him and everything, but they haven't sent it yet so I hope they do soon.

8. SoccerRyot

Jul 20, 2007
    Hey, I just heard about the second leg of this tour and wondered if people from here are planning to go?

There are a bunch of dates, but these seem to be the local dates listed so far.

San Diego Sports Arena San Diego, CA Fri, 05/28/10 07:00 PM
    Citizens Business Bank Arena Ontario, CA Sun, 05/30/10 03:00 PM
    Citizens Business Bank Arena Ontario, CA Sun, 05/30/10 07:00 PM

9. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Nah I already spent my money on it, it was great though, haha.

Oh yeah here is the Anthony Daniels photo: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=37247021&id=19702013

10. SoccerRyot

Jul 20, 2007
    Cool photo!

I really had a great time and was bummed when it ended, so I'm glad we have another opportunity to see it again.

11. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    Yeah it was super fun! I really loved it.

Now I'm excited about Celebration V though! I want to get that ultimate VIP package. I know it's a lot but I love these celebrations and there is good value there, I think it's worth it for me at least, it's going to be fun.

I'm directing my first feature film this summer, looks like we may move ahead filming from July to June, so I will definitely be free in August for the Celebration anyway and it's going to be a much-needed break from the chaos of this whole process. Plus, Star Wars is what got me into filmmaking, I like to keep in touch with my roots ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.