main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Concert

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by JediTrilobite, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    For those of you who don't mind a *short* drive to VT:
    The Harwood Union High School in Duxbury Vermont will be playing major themes from the Star Wars soundtracks, June 10th at 7:00 PM EST. Some of the music will be Imperial March, Princess Leia's Theme, Battle in the Forest and the Main Theme.
    The Harwood Union Concert band is a Grammy Award Winning school, and the award will be presented at this concert. (No Joke) For details, please PM me or visit the harwood site: Here

2. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Thanks a million JediTrilobite. :)Are you part of the band or do you just live in the area? :confused:BTW I'm not positive I'd be able to go, I have to figure out where Duxbury is. . .

<[-]> Saber

3. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    I play Trumpet and Flugalhorn. Duxbury is near Monpelier. Take Interstate 89, from Burlington to Monpelier and get off at the Waterbury exit. Go through Waterbury and get onto Rt. 100b. After about ten minutes, you'll see it. It's a brick building, with a stupid looking page on the front.

4. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    what day of the week will it fall on, cause i might be able to make it, and make stops to pick anyone up on the way from albany, if it's a weekend, im good to go. i'll need directions from 87 north...
    sounds cool though.

5. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    You'll probably have to check a calander, but I think that it's a Tuesday

6. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Trilobite: Your correct, according to my calender it will fall on a Tuesday. :)

neoxeon: You said you lived in Guilderland, right? :confused:

<[-]> Saber

7. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    sorry bout the late reply, yes i do. damn, i work mon-thur nights, looks like im not going.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.