main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Star Wars Concert

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Mabel, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Tessa, I opted to just buy tickets for my dad and I to go on the 28th. I think it would be a little bit awkward if I brought him with the group and it would take away from the fact that it's his birthday.

So I won't need your ticket or mine from Alex but others are in the market. And don't worry, Alex, you will not get stuck paying for extra tickets.

I will be at the dinner on the 29th to say goodbye to all you people as I'm leaving a couple days later for 5 weeks but I won't see the concert on the 29th.

2. The_Projectionist

The_Projectionist Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2005
    So I dont know where to post this because there are two theards so here it goes....

Just got my Tickets in the mail today :-D *yay me!* A friend and I are going on the Tuesday so if anyone going on the tuesday would like to get together grab a timmys or something.

Anyone else going on the tuesday?

3. kerberos_kero

kerberos_kero Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2005
    alex if you have an extra ticket sell it to me(i need one for my bro)
    a what time we are going to meet??

4. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Here are the pictures I took Tuesday night.

You guys sure are tall up there! In some of the pictures it's hard to find the 7'4" Chewbacca. :p

~Doc_Bev

5. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Nothing wrong with being tall... cool pics.

6. Styrofoam_Guy

Styrofoam_Guy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2003
    Doc_Bev nice photos. Do you mind if I use some for my web site?

It was nice to see everyone and I hope everyone had a good time. I wish I had more time to talk with people.

Also if I seemed distracted to people when they were talking with me I am sorry but I was sort of keeping half an eye watching R2 to make sure some brat kids were not banging on R2 parts or being careful to not run over any feet.

7. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Rabellaka- nope, nothing wrong with being tall - it's just unusual for us. I guess people are just shorter down here. :p Every once in a while we run into folks like this, but usually most of our pics with Chewie look more like this. [face_laugh]

Absolutely, you can use my photos for your website Styrofoam_Guy! We loved your R2! I did notice some kids being less than careful not only with R2, but one kid tried to pull off our Stealth Trooper's helmet and I think the same one was pushing buttons on Vader's chest box. [face_shame_on_you] Kids now-a-days! Gheesh!

~Doc_Bev

8. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    I blame the parents... the One parent did nothing until I started telling his kid to watch out...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.