main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA Star Wars Concert

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by dragonmar, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    For your information from Mos Everett. The Seattle Symphony is doing a Star Wars concert the 29th and 30th of September, October 1st and 2nd. Tickets are on sale now starting at $20.00

2. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    That is so cool! Thanks for the info! And tickets are still available. :D

3. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Cool, I'll check into it.

4. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    If we can get a guarantee of at least 10 people attending this concert, I can get us a group discount of 10% on the tickets and they would throw in a complementary 11th ticket.
    Now I called the group discount office and there is limited availability on getting a group of 10 in seats together but. If I can get at least ten people to guarantee me that they will be going, I can make the reservation on then we would have to pay by the first week of Sept.
    We are talking about Oct 2nd matinee and right now we can get seats in the third tier for $27 (and if we get 1 more person for the extra ticket, then we could all be paying less than 27) at the group rate, that is the only availability together right now. I think we could get the same for the Saturday matinee but we would have to break up into groups of three and be a little scattered.
    I was also told that there is more availability of seating for the Saturday Oct 1 at 8pm show, the prices are the same as for the matinees.

Please either come to our Mos Everett meeting this Sunday (see thread in the Mos Everett forum for details), PM me, or post to this thread to add your input on if you will definitely want to go, which day/times you are available (and also if you are flexible on the time) A decision on this has to be made soon or we may not be able to get in for a group rate due to not having enough seats available

See this link for details on seating and pricing for the show:
    http://www.seattlesymphony.org/symphony/buy/single/production.aspx?id=1925

5. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    Hi all, we bought tickets to the Seattle symphony's Star Wars concert for the Oct 1, 8pm in the Benaroya Hall at a group discount. Two of our members cannot go, so we have two tickets that are normally $40 each for $34.25 each. They are in the orchestra center seats PP6 and PP7
    If anyone is interested, PM me for details.
    These will go to whomever pays for them first. If you will need them mailed to you, then you must cover any postage required. we will workout money details and pick up details through PM

6. Jedi_Master_Johns

Jedi_Master_Johns Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    i saw that it was FANTASTIC. actually i saw it twice. and i met Daniel Logan. and i got his signature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.