main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Conflict of Orders

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by darkside61490, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkside61490

darkside61490 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2005
    A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away...

STAR WARS

CONFLICT OF ORDERS

The end of peace and prosperity of the New Republic is now. A new order of Sith, set up by the few Force users trained by the deceased Lord Vader, has chosen now to be the time to reveal themselves.

Along with the new threat of the Sith, several Jedi have broken from the New Jedi Order. Upon the formation of their new Dark Jedi Order, they chose to reveal themselves as soon as they had discovered the new Sith.

The Jedi are hard at work to combat these no threats, but to seemingly no avail...

Character sheet:

Name:
    Order(either Jedi, Sith, or Dark Jedi):
    Lightsaber color(Look below for starting limitations):
    Species(must know name, and give description/what movie/series it is from):
    Planet of Origin(must know name, and give description/what movie/series it is from):
    Sex:
    Height:
    Eye color(automatic yellow for Sith)
    Force Powers(Look to list below for starting choices):
    Fighting Style(Look below for info):
    Description:

Lightsaber starting limitations-
    Red for Sith, Blue, Green, or Purple for Jedi, all but yellow for Dark Jedi.
    Starting players cannot choose from multiple Lightsabers, multiple-ended Lightsabers, or illegal Penari yellow Lightsabers

Force Powers-
    You begin with ten(10) points to go toward any Force Powers you want, and can gain more through experience and training-
    Force Grab- 2 points: Grab an opponent and hold him in the air to harm him by physical means, or Force means(ei- Force Choke), also can be used to bring an object to you.
    Force Push- 2 points: Push an opponent backwards, push a door open, push a button from across a room, the possibilities are endless.
    Force Lightning- 7 points: Release a surge of lightning through your finger tips.
    Force Mind Trick- 3 points: Allows you to trick the weak-minded into believing you/doing deeds for you. 4 points: Allows you to trick the mild minded. 5 points: Allows you to trick even the strongest of minds(Still will not work on those who are immune to Force Mind Tricks)
    Force Jump- 4 points: Allows you to jump superhuman heights/distances.
    Force Super Running Speed- 4 pionts: Allows you to run at superhuman speeds.
    Force Hibernation- 8 points: Allows you to go into a state of hibernation, where you do not need oxygen, food, or water until you awake.
    Force Heal- 4 points: Allows you to heal either yourself or an ally.
    Force Fireball- 6 points: Allows you to shoot a fireball from your fingertips
    Force Tornado- 8 points: Allows you to summon a tornado using the Force.
    Force Earthquake- 8 points: Allows you to summon an earthquake using the Force.
    Force Avalanche- 9 points: Allows you to cause an avalanche using the force.
    Force Vanish- 11 points: Allows you to vanish, then reappear in the close proximity.

Go here for Fighting styles-http://www.theforce.net/swenc/categories.asp?category=20&type=81 , and choose one of the seven forms.

You will be able to create better/more Lightsabers in the game, but you must start with one, single-bladed Lightsaber. You may also be able to have robotic attachment, if you are damaged(ie- Grievious: Lightsabre resistant alloy armor four arms, ability to breathe in space, various attachments, feet able to grasp a Lightsabre, etc.) You will also have the ability to change sides, learn more Force Powers and fighting styles, create your own fighting styles, etc.

I will start it when we get about five sign-ups.

Have Fun!

Name:Sinforth Rehath
    Order: Dard Jedi
    Lightsaber Color: Black
    Species: Human
    Planet of Origin: Coruscant
    Sex: Male
    Height: 6' 5"
    Eye Color: Red
    Force Powers: Force Jump, Force Running, and Force Grab
    Fighting Style: VII
    Description: Once a peace-loving Jedi of the New Order, he turned Dark following a meeting with the former Dark Jedi master, Abien Klarn, who died at the hands of a Sith Lord. Sinforth was on the verge of joining the Sith, when they killed his master, which left him with only one allegiance- the Dark Jedi. He travels in a stolen Sith

2. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    Character sheet:

Name: Luinel Kun
    Order: Jedi
    Lightsaber color: Green
    Species: Kiffar (Same as Quinlan Vos from multiple comic books.)
    Planet of Origin: Kiffu(Always lighting storms,Comics
    Height:1.83 meters
    Eye color: Brown
    Force Powers: Force; Hibernation, Push,
    Fighting Style: Form V
    Description: that's me with the Green Saber.

[image=http://users.pandora.be/TheDeathscythe/Quinlan/Images/jq_art_jd_lrg_01.jpg]

3. General_Xenon

General_Xenon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 5, 2005
    This is my first time trying this so if I get it wrong tell me.

(Hopefully im supposed tocreate my own character)

Character: Xenon (General Xenon)
    Species: 1st class Droid (Lightsaber Droid, high ranking droid)(episode 3, clone wars seasons 1 and 2)
    Homeworld: coruscant (episode 3)
    height
    color of lightsaber blade: Red
    eyes: yellow (hidden behind faceplate)
    allignment: Sith
    Fighting style: Military/Martial Arts/Forraderi (Fights Dirty)

Description appearence: Sort of a crossover between General Grevious and Durge.
    armor color- black/ gray.
    (will post pictures if approved)

Description/ history:
    Forged of some of the strongst metals is Xenon. A First class droid that some would say came from the same origin as Grevious. Xenon serves the sith orders every call and always gets his target. Being a droid Xenon is void of force powers but makes up with that in sheer force and size. (no hes not fat.) A valuable asset to the sith he is, but has yet to play a huge roll in this war.

-----------------------------------------------

(I didnt want a double edged lightsaber or anything but since I have no forcepowers can I put those opints towards a small upgrade.

-----------------------------------------------
    Knightsaber
    A lightsaber that is very similar to a police nightstick in shape. The extra bar prevents or makes it hard for someone to relinquish this weapon through ways of the force, and can be used as a effective melee weapon.

(I will fix any problems, if any)

4. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    So where is the GM?

5. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    So where is the GM?

If that's me, I'm waiting for more people to sign up lol.

That's pretty good General Xenon, although the point was to be a nondroid character, but I guess yours is alright.

As soon as a few more people sign up, I'll start the game!

6. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    Name: Trimaj Tanos

Order(either Jedi, Sith, or Dark Jedi): Jedi

Lightsaber color(Look below for starting

limitations): Purple

Species(must know name, and give description/what movie/series it is from): Defel, matte black fur

Planet of Origin(must know name, and give description/what movie/series it is from): Space,
    born on dawn treader

Sex: male

Height: 6'8

Eye color(automatic yellow for Sith): Blood Red

Force Powers(Look to list below for starting choices): force jump (4 points), Force Push (2 Points), and Force Heal (4 Points)

Fighting Style(Look below for info): Form VII

Description: Was a slave at one point, but killed master and stole his ship. Was a mechanic while a slave and is very,very good at it. Became a bounty hunter and saved up credits until could buy the Shadow Claw, in the shape of upside down claw, can do .18 past lightspeed and has military grade armaments and armor. One concussion missle rack with twelve missles, also has a proton torpedo launcher with 3 torpedos used only in dire straights, also has 7 laser turrets automated, two in aft, one on each side, three in front are turbolasers. Became one of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy until he had a run in with a jedi and learned that he was force sensitive. Joined the jedi and has changed life around, but still has a taint from the life that he used to live. . .

7. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    good I think this will be a good rpg. but most likely noobs will join.

8. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    what do you think of him darth liulnel?

9. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    You missed spelled my name but nice job.

10. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    sorry about that, how bout i just call you darth L?

11. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    Name: Odan Khan
    Order: Jedi Knight
    Lightsaber Color: Green
    Species: Near Human
    Planet of Origin: Naboo
    Height: 5'11
    Eye Color: Brown
    Force Powers: Force Heal, mind trick and Forc push
    Fighting Style: Forme 2,
    Description: A handsome, rugged jedi. not much is known about this native of naboo, rumour has it that this jedi was once a youngling who trained under cin drallig. how he escaped the purge is unknown. what is known is that he meet Luke Skywalker on Naboo & has since created a jedi training encalve on the planet

12. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    we may need more baddies, how thinks maybe two characters per person maybe?

13. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    sounds like a good idea

14. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    let's wait for de boss on dat one, what say yu darkside?

15. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    I don't mind, it would defnitely move things along a bit faster. However- there must be a few rules.

1) One person may have a maximum of two characters (for now).

2) The two characters must be of differing Orders (not two Sith/two Jedi, etc.)

3) The two characters must be of differing races (with the exception of if they're sibling/related in any way)

16. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    I agree, will it be optional?

17. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    Yep, read my post above for a few guidelines, I updated it.

18. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    hey darksid, what do you think of my character? haven't had much chance to show him off in anything

19. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    Neat concept that he was born in "space".

And I like the purple Lightsabre ;)

20. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Just curious, lets say I choose the big bad lord of the Sith for the whole galaxy. Will he get more force powers or still the same. The same thing could work for the Jedi.

21. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    I bet you would start off with what he would have in the movie which would be lighting.

22. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    Alright, here's the thing, we're basically starting with minor, relatively unknown characters for this RPG, but I will give you the chance to move up in your Order, if you want (well, obviously you'd want to, but I mean like Emperor type positions). If you give me a good description of how/why you would move up to a position of power (ie.- Sideous's plot), I'll allow you to move up fairly easily and quickly. Once you're in a high position, I'll give you several perks such as easy gain to Force powers and other stuff.

23. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    So are we going to get started soon?

24. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    Name: Darth Sinistus
    Order: Sith Lord
    Lightsaber color: Red
    Species: Kel Dorian
    Planet of Origin: Kel Dor
    Height: 6"3'
    Eye color: yellow
    Force powers: Lightning, grip
    Fighting Style: II
    Description: A horrible dark-sider, he is known for striking fear into the hearts of many. One of the only Sith left, he often stays in Korriban to achieve a greater power.
    Lightsaber: Red blade, black hilt. Has grips and at the very bottom there are marks for every Jedi he has killed. So far there are three.

25. Darth_Luinel_Kun

May 28, 2005
    Change your Species to Kel Dorian!!!God noobs anger me. I eat noobs like you for Lunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.