main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Conflict of Orders

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by darkside61490, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithreaper

sithreaper Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2004
    Name: Darth Nexus

Order: Sith Lord

Lightsaber: Red

Species:Hutt

Planet of Origin: couracant

Sex: male

Height: 6'4

Eye color: Yellow

Force Powers: force grip & force lightning
    Fighting Style: Form VII
    Description: heavily muscled this hutt was trained in the darkarts by lord vader, since then this hutt mastermind has taken over Nar Shadaa & is the head of black nexus a criminal cartel that has taken over from now defunct black sun.

2. darkside61490

darkside61490 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2005
    Alright, here's the starting plot-

Seeking publicity,in an attempt to rally more forces to their cause of their recently reawakened Order, a group of nearly all the Sith have launched a strike on the New Jedi Temple on Coruscant, with what is left of the deceased Emperor's forces.

While the Sith and Jedi are engaged in battle, the Dark Jedi have launched an assault on the Sith stronghold- Korriban, only to find they may have bitten off more than they can chew on the seemingly "undefended" world.

While the Jedi on Coruscant struggle to hold off the Sith assault, they lauch a signal to the rest of the Jedi forces spread thin throughout the Galaxy, mainly holding off a Mandalorian uprising, who have taken over the crime organization of the deceased Jabba the Hutt, on Tatooine...

3. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    OOC: Dont like my posts, dont read them. Oh, and check the date in which u signed up. same as mine.

4. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    OOC: What are wrong with your posts?

5. bustabus_7

May 26, 2005
    OOC: You seem to take great detail and junk when patroling ppl post Kel Dor, Dorian, Tomato, tomato, all the same. Now I suggest we stop all the bickering and quit spamming up the board. 1

6. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    Name: Jacyth Miken

Order(either Jedi, Sith, or Dark Jedi): Dark Jedi

Lightsaber color(Look below for starting limitations): Orange

Species(must know name, and give description/what movie/series it is from): Falleen

Planet of Origin(must know name, and give description/what movie/series it is from): Coruscant

Sex: Male

Height: 5'4

Eye color(automatic yellow for Sith) steel green

Force Powers(Look to list below for starting choices): Fireball and Heal

Fighting Style(Look below for info): form VI

Description: Originally a Jedi Master he took a blow to the head in a fight while trieing to save his padawan, he didn't succeed. Because of this he lost almost all of his memories and most of his abilities in the force. The few things that he remembered were how to get back to the jedi temple, and that his apprentice was dead. This has driven him slightly insane. Back at the temple he met one of the jedi that were about to split from the order and he decided to join them. He is a hightly respected dualist and uses one of the most difficult forms.

7. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC- One question Bustabus- do you want to be on Korriban during the Dark Jedi assault?

8. bustabus_7

May 26, 2005
    Sure. What did u have in mind for exp. per kill?

9. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004
    IC Master Khan cuts down two storm troopers with a single slash of his saber, but the blaster fire coming his way forces the great jedi to give ground "The sith are too many, fall back inside the temple"

10. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Trimaj Tanos

"I'll help you hold them as long as I can master Khan, so the others can make it into the temple."

Does a piroette that decapitates two troopers.

Tag JEDI

11. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC-

Ezperience per kill:

25 points for death of a normal character(not a player's)

100 points for death of one of an Order(Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi)

250 points for death of a boss character(Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett)

500 points for seriously wounding a player's character(there is no killing of PCs allowed at the moment, most likely ever)

200 points for a Force point

Gaining items (ie- additional Lightsabers, Kyber Crystals) are done during the course of the game, but you must have sufficient items to gain those things (ie- you must retrieve Lightsaber Crystals to build a Lightsaber, find out where a Kyber Crystal is located, discover how to create a Penari Lightsaber)

12. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004
    IC "if we hold them off long enough Tanos, we can regroup inside the temple & plan a strategy, renforcements must be on there way"
    master khan deflects a blaster bolt into the head of a storm trooper, he then uses the force to push back two charging troopers

Tag Jedi

13. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Jaycith Micken

Leads his men into the Sith stronghold on Korriban. He pauses for a second to savor the feel of the dark energy flowing throw him in a greater amount than he has ever experianced before. No wonder these Sith chose this place. It was overwhelming the feel of the darkside here. Deciding he'd taken enough time he launched a fireball at one of the sith troopers who stood no chance of getting away.

TAG ANY DARK JEDI OR SITH ON KORRIBAN

14. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Trimaj Tanos

"I say we give them maybe another 45 seconds, I don't think we can hold that much longer Master Khan."

Swings lightsaber wider to save one of the fleeing jedi from being shot in the back, and manages to deflect the bolt into another stormtrooper.

Tag JEDI

15. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004
    IC. within the sith temple on korriban

Darth Nexus watches the dark jedi's attack from his throne room

(translated to basic)
    "HO HO HO, Fools, these dark jedi are nothing more then pretenders to the darkside of the force, crush them & bring me there leader."

with that a group of 6 apprentice sith & a battalion of stormtroopers leave to confront the dark jedi.

tag dark jedi korriban

16. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    IC-

Sinforth followed the others in the battle towards the Sith. Being at the back of the line, he could see the attack on their open flanks coming from a mile away, and led some of the Dark Jedi forces towards the Sith onslaught.

"I can't believe the numbers they kept on the planet, they have plenty more than we estimated!" Sinforth shouted to one of his fellow Dark Jedi, just before the Jedi was cut in half by human Sith. Sinforth beheaded the Sith, and cut the hand off another in one sweeping movement. The Sith pulled his Lightsabre back into his free hand using the Force, but only had time to lift it up as he was cut down by another Dark Jedi.

"Thanks!" Sinforth shouted above the roar of the battle.

tag JEDI

17. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC

you didn't tag someone sith reaper

18. sithreaper

Oct 8, 2004
    IC master khan "agreed we must withdraw, we need a distraction if were to get inside the temple"

Tag jedi

19. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    Name: Ben Walker
    Order:Jedi Order
    Lightsaber color:Blue
    Species:Human
    Planet of Origin:Naboo
    Sex: Male
    Height: 1.88 meters
    Eye color:Blue
    Force Powers:See Below
    Fighting Style: Form II
    Description: Has a strong athletic build and has a minor cuts and scars the most noticable is a scar over his right eye.

Force Powers
    1.Mind Trick:4
    2.Force Heal:4
    3.Force Push:2

20. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC- Burhead, maybe you should give a post as it seems no other Jedi are on at the time, and a Jedi has been tagged.

21. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Jacyth Miken

Sees that sinforth has the flank covered and continues his assaul on the front door.

"Come on you babies. You call your selves DARK jedi, I wouldn't even call you padawans the way your going about this."

Summons another fireball that kills three stormtroopers, and commences to charge into battle.

TAG DARK JEDI, OR SITH ON KORRIBAN

22. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    IC-

Force Grabbing a Sith, Sinforth cuts him in half, just as Noxus's reinforcements arrive. Sinforth and his group deflact the blaster fire back at the Stormtroopers and the Sith, as they back towards the entrance to the Temple, covering the backs of the Dark Jedi ahead of them.

After nearly all the Troopers are dead, the Dark Jedi lock in combat with the remaining Sith, as the Dark Jedi at the head of the pack enter the Sith Temple.

*purchases a force point*

tag ANYONE

23. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC I thouht as tanos i might out to wait for someone else to say something, since my force abilities won't really help that much

IC JACYTH MIKEN

While charging the sith he cuts down two sith apprentices in quick succession and dodges three blaster bolts.

"SOMEONE HELP ME YOU MAGGOTS, DON' ANY OF YOU KNOW HOW TO FIGHT?"

TAG DARK JEDI< SITH

24. bustabus_7

May 26, 2005
    IC: Darth Sinistus

The Kel Dorian was sitting in his dark quarters on Korriban when he felt a tremor in the force. Dark Jedi. All they were were Jedi with anger problems. He then heard the noises and explosions outside of the Temple. He grabbed his robes and lightsaber and walked towards his current ally, Darth Nexus.

As the Kel Dorian marched through the hallway towards the room of Darth Nexus, he saw a group of Storm troopers and Sith apprentices. They should be able to take care of those scum.

Sinistus marched through Nexus's room passing everyone else in the room without regard.

" Nexus, my friend, what are your plans for our soldiers? These dark Jedi had no reason to attack us. Do you think they are working with the Republic?"

Sinistus turned and looked at Nexus, waiting for a reply. The Kel Dorian's face (mask) had an eerie red glow from the battle below.

TAG: Darth Nexus

25. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    IC-

Sinforth backs his group to the door of the Temple, following the rest of the Dark Jedi in. He helps his group hold off the Sith as they close the door. As it slowly descends, Sinforth cuts one Sith's hand off, leaving him to be finished off by another Dark Jedi, and Force Grabs the Sith's Lightsaber to behead another Sith with his two Lightsabers. He holds a third Sith down with a Force Grab, as the door closes on him.

With the Sith reinforcements held off, the Dark Jedi have time to get to the heart of the Sith Temple while the remaining Sith find another way in...

OOC- Sorry, I was started posting before I had seen your post lol. Sorry!

Tag- DARTH NOXUS OR ANY SITH/DARK JEDI ON KORRIBAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.