main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Conflict of Orders

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by darkside61490, Jun 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    IC JACYTH MIKEN

*purchases force point*

"We'll hold our position until Sinforth can catch up with us, MAKE SURE NO ONE GETS THROUGH."

Proceeds to kill a sith apprentice with a parry thrust combo and grabs his lightsaber as it hits the ground.

As he stands up he sees two more coming and parries the one on his lefts attack while decapitating the one on his right. After dealing with that one he goes into a furious assault on the hapless apprentice and slices open his stomach.

*purchases force poing*

TAG SINFORTH

2. darkside61490

darkside61490 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2005
    IC-

*purchases Force point*

Sinforth and his group caught up with Jacyth as he pillaged the apprentice's body. Jacyth stood up and the Dark Jedi were off. Sinforth slew two Sith at once with his two Lightsabers, and brought down the doors behinds the Dark Jedi as they entered a large room filled with Sith.

tag JACYTH

3. Master_Burhead

Master_Burhead Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 1, 2005
    OOC:Can someone Tag me?

4. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    you are burhead, go read the jedi stuff and you can be next as far as i'm concerned

5. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Jacyth Miken

"What do you think Sinforth, what are these blaseted Sith hiding from us?"

While talking he effortlessly kills three apprentices in four successive strikes, "I mean I know they are defending somehting, why else would they have this many left here while the are attacking the Jedi Temple?"

*purchases force point*

TAG SINFORTH

6. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    IC-

*purchases force point*

*purchases Force Push, one point remaining*

"I would thing we're walking into a trap... I can sense something is not quite right..."

Another wave of Sith attack, Sinforth dives and tucks into a roll to slash the feet off one Sith, cutting the body in half on his second waiting blade. He then pushes the dead Sith's Lightsaber through the heart of another, and decapitates two in a backwards flip.

After the Sith are all gone, he notices the Dark Jedi numbers are waning. "We'd better get a move on... I can sense we won't be able to survive all that much longer in her..."

*purchases two Force points*

tag ANYONE(SO YOU CAN GO BURHEAD)

7. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Jacyth Miken

*purchases force push*

"I agree with you Sinforth. This has to be a trap. I wonder what we'll find at the other end." Gives and evil smile at the thought, and pushes three troopers into a wall while dropping to one knee and killing another hapless apprentice with a stab under his guard and through his heart.

TAG SINFORTH

8. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    IC-

Sinforth flips over an aprentice, beheading him, turns as he hits the ground, crouching, and, Force Grabs the apprentice's Lightsaber, throwing it into the heart of another Sith.

"I believe we should be leaving... I sense the Republic."

He runs over to a Sith, superfast, and kicks him down, allowing another Jedi to finish him off, then Force Grabs a Sith behind him, flying him over his head, to collide into another Sith. But the Sith Force Pushed the body back at Sinforth. He sidesteped, and Force Grabbed the body, using its momentum, and orbited it around himself, bringing it back into the Sith who had pushed it at Sinforth. They collided, but the Sith shoved the body off him, and was running towards Sinforth when a giant Krayt Dragon crashed through the wall.

As the Dark Jedi froze, it gave a deafening roar, and began to advance...

*purchases two Force points*

*purchases Force Heal, one point left*

tag JACYTH

9. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC JACYTH MIKEN

"Oh Crude, this ain't good at all Sinforth. We aren't even vaguely prepared for this one."

Looks down the hall and sees 8 apprentices and a couple troopers coming. He casually launches three fireballs followed by a push to take them off their feet. They never stood a chance.

"What do you think sinforth. Does this call for a tactical retreat?"

*purchase 5 force points. purchases force lightnig. no points left*

TAG SINFORTH

10. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    IC-

"YES, IT DOES!!" Sinforth shouted just before a huge explosion ocurred outside the Temple. "That was the Republic, they've seen the same opportunity we have... But we are clearly outnumbered on both sides, we are going to have to retreat. EVERYONE TO YOUR SHIPS!!!"

They were retreating as the Sith reinforcements arrived from outside. Sinforth lunged at one as if to attack with his Lightsaber, but the Sith parried, and Sinforth ducked, sacking the Sith off his legs, and threw him up off his back, slashing him before he hit the ground. He deflected blaster shots back at the Stormtrooppers, taking out several, ran at two Sith, beheading them, dodging a third's slash, and cut his hand off before beheading him. Just then, the Krayt Dragon slammed through the wall at the side of Sinforth.

"Oh, damn it..."

It tried to stomp on him, but he rolled away, slashing its foot as he did, and taking another two Stormtroopers with him. He deflected a few shots towards its head to get its attention away from two Dark Jedi. He beheaded a Sith behind him, and Force Pushed the Lightsaberinto the Dragon's roaring mouth. It began choking, then fell, and Sinforth had to use his Force enhanced speed to outrun its falling body. He then cut a Sith in half, and followed the other Dark Jedi to the outside, where the Republic was waiting...

tag JACYTH

11. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC Jacyth Miken

While Sinforth took out the dragon Jacyth was haveing to deal with the republic coming through the wall. He deflected 8 blaster bolts in quick succession back at the republic hiting five of them in vital areas. They fell dead.

Taking the time to glance back down the hall he sees even more apprentices and troopers coming, realizing that this was a death trap in his current circumstances he luanched 5 fireballs at the oncoming sith incenerating 3 apprentices and an even dozen troopers, forcing them to fall back again. After that he launched another 7 fire balls out of the breach in the wall that the republic are pouring through. Killing another eleven troopers and and a few jedi. While doing this however he losses track of one republic trooper who gets off a shot and hits Jacyth in the side. Jacyth then turns and blasts him with lightning. Oh the pain.

After all of this the two armies are reluctant to try and come forward any more. This allows Jacyth to Make a break for it and follows Sinforth back to the ships.

*purchases 6 force points*

TAG SINFORTH

12. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC- Trimaj- the Republic brought few Jedi with them because the Jedi have to hold off the Sith at the Temple, so we'll just say the two you killed were the only generals there ;)

IC-

*purchases six force points(the Dragon couted as a boss)*

*purchases Force Lightning*

Sinforth slashed through three Sith and four Troopers on his way to the ships, but it was relatively peaceful as the Sith were now busy battling the Republic. As they were taking off, a battallion of twenty TIE Fighters followed the Dark Jedi, assaulting them in space. Sinforth launched his upgraded Sith Interceptor, and shot down a group of three immediately, then followed five more as the other Dark Jedi took down the other Sith piloted TIEs around him. He picked them off until he was down to one, which he was following to near the other side of the planet, when the sun glared his vision for a moment, then he saw the huge battle between Sith flag ships and those of the Republic, so he blasted the TIE, and pulled up, informing the others on his COM. Another ten followed him, and he picked two off by shooting behind him, but had to slow and get behind them to take out the others. He hit one's wing, and it came flying off against his reinforced sheilds, then he took out another five from behind, and the last two went off in opposite directions, he followed the one to the right, and took him out, but the left one was hot on his trail, and he had taken down almost all of Sinforth's sheilds. Sinforth did a roll, coming up along side the TIE, and butt him in the wind, damagin his own shield slightly more, until the wing came off and the Sith went flying off towards his Sith homeworld. Sinforth joined back up with the Dark Jedi and the blasted off into hyperspace towards their current base- Mustafar.

*purchases eleven Force points*

*purchases Force Vanish and Force Fireball, no points left*

tag JACYTH

13. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC its kewl, i just figured that with them being scattered maybe a few came out this way.

IC JACYTH MIKEN

With his wound slowing him greatly he was among the last to reach the ships. Just as he was about to start climbing up a group of three sith lords appeared. One of them grabbed him and pulled him away from his ship and threw him ten feet away.

Picking himself up Jacyth yells to the others
    "Get out of here, they are beyond you, and we are to few to needlessly waste our numbers." Igniting his two lightsabers and charged. The three lords do likewise with each of theirs. "You think you can beat us jedi scum? Even were you not wounded we would make short work of you." Saying this the sith lord on the right swung quickly at Jacyth who barely managed to block in time. However he scored a major hit on the one on the left who was completely unprepared for the strike to his knees. Incapicitated he tries to grab Jacyth for his brothers but Jacyth pushes him away while blocking three quick coordinated strikes from the other two. The sith lord without legs get broken in two as Jacyths vicious push throws him into a rock, breaking his back. He dies instantly.

Now with only two left he starts to feel his injury. Barely blocking two vicious cuts from the speaker on his right he starts an attack immediatly against the sith on his left. Deftly force grabbing the fallen sith lords saber he sends it flieing into the speaker, who barely dodges and deflects it away, but during this breif time he can't attack Jacyth who is able to turn all of his fury on the other helpless lord. In three strikes he has knocked his saber out of his hand and with a vicious swing cleaves him in two, from shoulder to hip.

"Maybe you are a more dangerous adversary than I wanted to admit, but you will still die." With that the lord force pulls his fallen commrades lightsaber two himself and charges. Jacyth however will have none of it, he gets off a quick fireball which hits the sith head on. As he lays there burning he says "You fool, look up we were decoys until more could arrive to kill you. You are finished." The lord then dies.

Looking up he sees a half dozen apprentices. "Sith spit. Why'd that half to happen he mutters to himself. Nearly exhauseted he notices that the apprentices are grouped tightly enough that a fireball followed quickly by lightning might finish them off, but he realized that he would barely have the energy to make it to his ship afterwards. Realizing its his only chance he lauches two fireballs and decides against the lightning. Force grabbing a saber from one of the burning apprentices he commences to cut them all down from a distance. His strength waning he crawls back to his ship, takes off and heads to Mustafar in a healing trance.

*purchases 6 force points.*

TAGS SINFORTH

OCC I figured that sith lords were worth around 200 points each, if i'm wrong let me know.

14. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC- I think I'm done for tonight, but all Force users are 100 points, no difference between Padawans and Lords, but it doesn't matter. Just only take one hundred for them next time, okay?

15. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: my goof, roger sir.

hopefully more people do the other stuff in the near future.

16. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC- I'm pretty sure they just signed off pretty soon after signing up, and didn't stay on too long. Most RPGs I've been to don't have people like us who stay up all night and RP together ;)d

17. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    IC TRIMAJ TANOS

"I don't know what might constitute a big enough distraction for all of thes troopers and apprentices"

While he's speakinga pair of apprentices come up the ramp. "This should be a piece of cake right Shadow?" the one on the left says as he sees Trimaj. "Right you are Daemon. This should be no problem at all."

Trimaj waits for them to come up to him and raises his saber in a mock salute, "I hope you die quickly." is all he says before launching his devestating attack. The apprentices barely get their sabers up in time to block Trimaj's sweeping attack at they knees. They manage to trap his saber between them, but that leaves them open to a push. As they are flying backwards they start to think that maybe they bit off a little to much. Before they can land Trimaj force jumps to Shadow and cuts off his saber hand. As the saber and the hand start to fall he does a quick attack that takes off his head, meanwhile with his other hand he grabs the fallen apprentices lightsaber before it hits the ground. "Should have planned a little better."

With his two sabers in hand he starts to stalk the other sith that is just now starting to get up. The sith leaps to his feet suddenly and blasts Trimaj with force lightning. He barely blocks it with his saber. Since the sith arm is so dens he manages to hit a storm trooper that had just come up the ramp and targeted Master Khan. The sith decides that maybe lightning won't work and charges. So now the sith are suicidal as well now, Trimaj thinks to himself, oh well no great loss. He parries the siths attack with no problem and with his other saber cuts off his arm. "I think that your overmatched my friend." Trimaj says. The sith spits in his face. "You jedi scum will all die. Our masters have a great suprise for you." Laughing at the jedi he throws himself on Trimajs lightsaber.

After a stunned moment trimaj looks up and sees two more apprentices coming up the ramp. A little bit to close to the edge, the fools. Force pushing them over the edge, they blacked out before they hit the ground with splash.

"We must get out of here. Anyone have a suggestion."

*Purchases 2 Force Points. Purchases Force Grab. No Points Left*

TAG ANY JEDI>

18. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    Name: Alow Dra-eth
    Order: Sith
    Lightsaber color: Red
    Species: Kaleesh
    Planet of Origin: Kalee
    Sex: Male
    Height: 7 feet (while standing at full height)
    Eye color: Yellow
    Force Powers: Force Grip, Force Lightning
    Fighting Style: VII
    Description: Was recruted into the Jedi Order by Luke Skywalker during one of his missions on Kalee. He was only a child, and returned to his home planet years later only to discover his parents had been sacrificed. He knew that, if he had been there, he could have saved them, and thus shunned the Jedi Order for recruting him at such a young age. Darth Maw, of the Sith, took him in in this time of need, and began teaching him the ways of the Dark Side of the Force. Little did Alow know, but he was only a pawn in the plot of Maw's, a plot which put Maw at the top of the Dark Jedi Order, the one he was truly with. Alow now wishes to seek vengence on Maw for his deceit...

19. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    IC- Alow

Alow stepped from the Sith ship, marching his Sith forward in a compact block. Deflecting Laser fire, he broke into a run, and the other Sith followed, spreading out. He deflected five bolts into a Jedi, taking him out, and Force Lightninged another, shoving him into a third Jedi, whom he beheaded. He Force Gripped the beheaded Jedi's green lightsaber into his hand, and proceeded to slash another two coming out of flips, and continued running. Alow cut off the arm of a Jedi attacking a fellow Sith, and the Sith finished him off, thanking Alow. Alow threw his stolen Lightsaber into a Jedi, and picked up another from a fallen comrade, used his hand as it grabbed the Lightsaber as and anchor and flipped, beheading another Jedi as he went, and landed gracefully on his feet to continue running...

*purchases four Force points*

tag ANYONE

20. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC: great addition. me likey

21. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC- What, the backstory? Oh ho ho, wait till you see the truth of "Darth Maw", then you'll likey!

22. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC: i'm kinda trying to wait until we get some more jedi involved. hey darkside did you pm people to let them know we're going?

23. darkside61490

Jun 1, 2005
    OOC- I did now ;)

24. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC: kewl, hope some other people come and post soon.

oh how'd you like that last fight with jacyth?

25. Darth_Luinel_Kun

Darth_Luinel_Kun Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2005
    IC: Luinel Kun

* Kun entered the jedi tempel and put out a calling for all jedi to regroup to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.