main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Star Wars Convention

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by starwarsconvention, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsconvention

starwarsconvention Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2004
    Hi

We are currently in the early stages or putting together a Star Was convention, hopefully to be held in Chicago or Orlando in 2005.

We are working together with other events which are in the UK including one called Jedicon (www.scifishows.com), which has been running for around 10 years and another large one which is also to be in 2005 called Starfest (www.starfest.co.uk)

We are looking to see if there is any interest in this as it is something that will either be in Orlando or in Chicago.

Your feedback is appreciated, we can be contacted via email address info@starfest.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

2. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    Yipee!

3. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    As the Fan Force chapter representative here....this is exciting!

4. starwarsconvention

starwarsconvention Jedi Youngling

Dec 14, 2004
    Thanks.

Hopefully you will be able to whip up some more interest, I have also emailed you

5. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Lets see Chicago or Oralndo.... I live in FL Chicago is like in Illinois hmmmm Orlando is real close a 3 hour trip or something. Which one would I like to go to tough choice

6. MarasBlade

MarasBlade Jedi Master star 1

Aug 31, 2000
    Orlando would be great(and obviously my choice)

7. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    everyone loves orlando, its so cool here! and so much fun!

8. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    I'm in Atlanta and I would be willing to make the trip to O-Town for a SW Con if the details were interesting enough. Need more info before I could commit. And I am sure there are plenty from Atlanta in the 501st and FanForce who would come down as well. Sounds interesting. More details, please.

9. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    If you decide to hold it in Orlando, I will volunteer to help. I think several of us in the Orlando System would do so as well. -Campbell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.