main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Star Wars corn maze in Geneva

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by wookie_cookie, Sep 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC0620

TC0620 Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2005
    both the maze & the hayride sound like a lot of fun. love to try it (the amze) in costume. I might even do it out of costume... if it gets real muddy or somethin.

TC0561 (dave)

2. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    We'd like to do the maze but need to make sure we leave enought time to get back for bowling

3. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    The maze is only open from 10am-5pm so if we plan for getting there closer to opening we should have time to get through the maze and back up to Henrietta for bowling.

~Doc_Bev

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    So if I remember correctly, we're waiting to confirm information before we make the trek down there? But, if everything's OK then we're shooting for the morning of Sunday Oct 30th?

~Doc_Bev

5. TX4277

TX4277 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 6, 2005
    Well we have "confirmation" from another third party... so its sort of confirmation. He says he read the same article as Wookie_Cookie that it is a SW themed maze.

I planned to go there this past Friday but that didn't happen.

I say lets go and have fun... :p

6. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    Tom's nephew's family can join us after 12:00 noon on Sunday.

7. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    So, here's my plan: Folks meet somewhere at 10am and then we'll carpool/caravan down to Geneva. Do the maze then lunch somewhere and should have plently of time to get to bowling by 5pm. Does this work for everyone?

~Doc_Bev

8. DarSolo

DarSolo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 26, 2004
    Perhaps we could grab lunch or brunch in Henrietta before jumping on the thruway to go to Geneva. That may give Tom's brother's family time to meet up with us after their religious service (They get out 11:30 a.m. in Greece.) and enough time to get through the maze before bowling. Or perhaps go to this maze on Saturday?

9. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
  10. TD-027

TD-027 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2004
    Looking like I'm out as well :-(.

11. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    I was thinking last night that unless I get a ton of work done on my dress in the next few days, I might be skipping the corn maze too so that I can work on the dress.

~Doc_Bev

12. Modernism

Modernism Jedi Master star 1

Feb 19, 2003
    I'm tentative. I have to return the sewing machine on Saturday, so hope to finish lots before then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.