main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO Star Wars costumes

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthBarbieDoll, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBarbieDoll

DarthBarbieDoll Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    I used to think dressing up at conventions was really weird, lol, but then I saw the 501st group at Celebration 2. Their costumes were so amazing. It really looked like some of them stepped right out of the movies. I don't have a costume though, has anyone else dressed up at a convention before?

2. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    I had a blast dressing up at C 2. If you are interested, PM me & I can give you the place that made my costume.

3. DarthBarbieDoll

Apr 22, 2002
    Hiya there and thanks! :)

4. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Copy & paste this link: http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ffden/lst?&.dir=/Kempe+Charity+Event&.src=gr&.begin=1&.view=t&.order=&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ffden/lst%3f%26.dir=/Kempe%2bCharity%2bEvent%26.src=gr%26.view=t to see pics from the Kempe Charity Premeire in Denver. I'm the one in the pic that says JediDragon-Sith Man. There are also lots of pics of Fetts and Troopers.

5. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    OR click here and then click on the Kempe Charity Event folder.

6. DarthBarbieDoll

Apr 22, 2002
    Ok, I tried not to say it but I can't help it..

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You don't look much like a Sith irl though JediDragon, lol. :p But it's a really cool costume. :) Thanks for posting the link to see all those great costumes.

7. JediDragon

Mar 11, 2002
    I can...they were just making me laugh in that pic :p

argh! I hate the "awwwww" makes me feel like a little gradeschool kid in a costume :p

8. DarthBarbieDoll

Apr 22, 2002
  9. Janz_Walker

Janz_Walker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 9, 2000
    If there are troopers in Kansas City, is there any chance one or more may want to be in a fan film? We will be shooting through this year in and around Manhattan, KS. between school and our very busy schedules. :)

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.