main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Star Wars Cup Toppers

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by MalcolmTolemac, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I don't recall what the terms and conditions were for the boards regarding telling people about avail. collectables.

NOT ALLOWED :)

2. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    It can depend on how you present the information and where you do it. Generally there's no advertising purely for the sake of advertising, but at the same time, I've seen many instances where people post information and links in the contexts of conversation or breaking news.

Definitely don't go making multiple threads across multiple forums, that'll get you grounded for spamming for sure.

Since it's collectible related, you can try the Collectors forum. Just double check in the posted rules of the forum or with the Mods there to make sure your link is ok. ;)

As for the toppers, I remember those old things. I have a R2 and Amidala, IIRC. I remember it was a pain in the rear trying to get all the promotional fast food stuff. Hard enough when it's only one resturant, but three?

I did luck out and manage to get part 1-3 of the Taco Bell posters all at once right before they stopped giving them out. Makes a nice mini-mural when put all together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.