main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

star wars D20 charater help

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Hakumai, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hakumai

Hakumai Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2009
    im building a charater for a SW D20 RPG and can't decide ona species

should i be a Twi'lek or a Zeltron
    on one hand i can have lekku, on the other a second liver!!
    i cant decide.
    btw i am a girl
    my charater is a girl also, she is not a force user, she specializes in dual vibroblades and stays on the light side...

2. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    Human superiority all the way!

Extra feat and skill, woo.

3. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Min/maxing FTW!!! lol

Seriously though, you should go with whatever suits you most. Zeltron are free-spirited and party-loving people. Twi'leks can be much more serious or stoic as they're usually former slaves, or dancing girls (at least the women, IIRC) so they can be slightly bitter/jaded, etc. So go with whatever you think is stronger from roleplay perspective if things like species bonuses have no meaning to you. Have fun though. :)

4. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Assuming you want to be stereotyped as the sexy-sexpot of the campaign...those are great choices. Pick a Zeltron if you want to really max it (Ha, I just got Rogue_Thunder's joke), they get +4(!!) to charisma AND empathy AND pheromones.

Maxed out with 22 Cha, and max bluff & diplomacy you'd have +12 to skill checks at the least...ditch your vibroblades and seduce your way through every encounter.

Of course if you are a RL girl and are playing with boys and don't want that stereotype...I'd stay away from both races.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.