main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Dark Empire

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth_Naveu, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Aww, don't worry, AMNDRAG_01. But finally! Some action! Oh yeah, Naveu said it was all right if we all be on Vjun right now. :)

IC: Astara Mesolu

Inside the Sith's Hangar, Vjun

When Ash, Astara and Pip turned to leave for the Blue Sting, a cyborg landed in front of them. Astara gasped quietly. He looked very familiar, because of his Force Signature...

"Not so fast I think i have a force-sensitive in front of me here."

Ash glared at Shagrat. Then he motioned Astara behind him. "Stand back, sweetcake." After Astara and Pip were behind him, Ash said to the cyborg, "Hey listen, metal boy. We're in a bit of a rush here, so... why don't you just jump back to the garbage compactor, huh?"

Astara watched nervously, worrying for Ash and Pip. "Ash, why do you always have something smart to say?" she thought to herself.

Tag: Darth_Naveu and AMNDRAG_01

2. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Sorry it i am out of place

IC: Sheeal Barzak/ Shagrat

Hey listen, metal boy. We're in a bit of a rush here, so... why don't you just jump back to the garbage compactor, huh?"

Shagrat glared at the guy that insulted him and said, "You my friend just made a big mistake. Your LAST mistake!"

With those words, he beheaded the smuggler with one slash of his red lightsaber. As the body fell to the ground he shouted at the stormtroopers. "Blast their ship you incomatents now!"

TAG: Shine, and maybe Darth_Naveu

3. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Inside the Sith Hangar, Vjun

"NOOO!! ASH!!!" Astara yelled. Pip went to the body of his old master, devastated. Astara glared up at Shagrat with tears streaming down her cheeks. First, she lost her father to the Sith. Now Ash! Two people she loved... lost to the Sith. This was personal...

"Blast their ship you incomatents now!"

Astara could see that the stoormtroopers were ready to destroy her ship. "No ya don't!" Suddenly, without thinking, Astara used the Force to push them away from her ship. The stromtroopers were sent flying backwards. "Stay away from my ship!!"

Then she turned back to Shagrat. She Force pushed him to the wall. "You monster!! You killed him!!" Astara turned to Pip. "Quick! Let's go!"

Pip quickly jumped onto Astara's shoulder. The young woman began to run towards her ship.

Astara's anger grew strong. But then, she tried to resist it. Could that cyborg be the one who killed her father in that explosion years ago? Deep inside, she had a feeling that he was the one...

Tag: AMNDRAG_01 and Darth_Naveu

4. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

When the girl Force pushed him he was able to pivot and land with his feet. Using complex menuvers he raced twards the boy and girl and jumped and landed in front of them.

"You fools. You can't escape from me, the grandson of General Grevious!" With those words, he used the force, and threw their ship in to the wall. He then carefully levitated the bodies of the fallen stormtroopers that contained the explosion at the expense of their lives. Sheeal Barzak didn't care for the stormtroopers, to him they were just as dispinsible as droids. He remembered that he once won a battle by sacrificing half of his army to lure the enemy into a trap that destroyed them.

He then looked at the girl and smiled beneth his mask. "You have your father's eyes. I enjoyed seeing them when i killed him. And now I will see them again when i kill you..." He deactivated his purple lightsaber and put it away and took out a different lightsaber. "...with your father's lightsaber. The lightsaber activated.

TAG: Shine, Naveu maybe

5. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC: sorry I've been really busy this past week sorting out uni stuff so I haven't been able to post. Also looking it seems one of the posts i made has disapeared into the ether. I will post in cahracter soon it might take me a day or so... Soprry guys after this little bit I'll be on everyday again.

6. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: It's okay, Snipe. No harm done. We all been busy too. :)

"You have your father's eyes. I enjoyed seeing them when i killed him. And now I will see them again when i kill you..." He deactivated his purple lightsaber and put it away and took out a different lightsaber. "...with your father's lightsaber.

Astara moved backwards. She didn't know where the other Sith were, but she was glad that she didn't encounter them.

"You. You killed my father! You... you Sithspawn! You're nothing but a monster!!" Astara began to think on what to do. She didn't have a lightsaber, only a blaster in her holster. But if she shot him, then he would deflect it with the lightsaber.

Speaking of lightsaber, how did he get her father's lightsaber? And how'd he know her father? Then it all came to her. He must've fled from Shagrat but dropped his lightsaber on accident. Shagrat thought of him being dead, but got her dad's lightsaber.

Her father must've built another one after the first encounter with the cyborg monster.

She glared at Shagrat. "My father's lightsaber was left behind when you fought him before. He probably wanted you to think he was dead, but instead, you killed him in an explosion, not knowing it was him!"

Astara stretched her arm with her hand opened. Suddenly, her father's lightsaber flew from Shagrat's grip, and into her hand. The young woman held on to it, standing in defense stance. "Pip, hide!"

The Kowakian monkey-lizard jumped from her shoulder, and successfully ran away from them.

Astara grinned. "I'm gonna get out of here, whether I get rid of you or not."

Tag: AMNDRAG_01

7. Darth_Naveu

Darth_Naveu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Damn, you peoples have been bu-syyyy this weekend. Haha! I went camping XDDDD and swimming.....Gah, back to the story (in which I have a late start.....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus was about to answer Ahlysaaria's questions when Shagrat took off into the hanger.

"Hold on, I think there's a Force Sensitive in here," he said as he bounded off.

Ferreus hissed under his breath. Shagrat was always the one to charge at an enemy first.

"Miisha, Ahlysaaria, stay here," Ferreus growled as he took out his blood red lightsaber.

Veanor shook her head. "I'm coming with you."

Ferreus glared at his fiance. "Miisha, listen to me! You know how Shagrat gets once he finds a Jedi. Once he starts he almost never stops! I have to calm him down....alone."

Veanor thought for a moment and nodded. Ferreus softened his look and gave her a quick kiss before he took off after Shagrat.

"I'll be fine," he said quietly, then left the two women.

Ferreus ran into the hanger and immediatly located the smuggler and Shagrat. Ferreus nodded. Yes, the woman was definitly Force Sensitive-but she was no threat to him, so she did not need to be destroyed.

The woman, who Ferreus sensed to be Astara Mesolu, just grabbed a lightsaber from Shagrat with the Force and was saying, "I'm gonna get out of here, whether I get rid of you or not."

Ferreus blocked her with his lightsaber. "Shagrat, stay back. There will be no battle today."

Ferreus turned his attention to Astara and motioned her to come over to him. "Jedi Mesolu. What a nice surprise. I did not realize it was you until my enforcer here"-he glanced over to the tense cyborg-"attacked you."

He circled her, and felt her surpressed anger. Ferreus smiled.

"Jedi do not have so much anger in them. Obviously you and Shagrat have quite a.....relationship with each other." Ferreus glanced at Shagrat again, then turned back to Astara. "Why don't you tell me just what happened, and we can straighten this conflict out, agreed?"

8. Tyo

Tyo Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2009
    OOC//May I please join the role play?

9. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    IC: Selena/Ahlysaaria

Selean was taken aback when she saw Ferreus kiss Miisha, this was not normal for a sith. When he left, she looked at Miisha and asked "What is going on here?...Or is it none of my business?"

TAG: Darth_Naveu

"My father's lightsaber was left behind when you fought him before. He probably wanted you to think he was dead, but instead, you killed him in an explosion, not knowing it was him!" Astara stretched her arm with her hand opened. Suddenly, her father's lightsaber flew from Shagrat's grip, and into her hand. The young woman held on to it, standing in defense stance. "Pip, hide!" The Kowakian monkey-lizard jumped from her shoulder, and successfully ran away from them. Astara grinned. "I'm gonna get out of here, whether I get rid of you or not."

Shagrat was furious and upset about the lightsaber floating out of his hand. He about to give her a comment when; "Shagrat, stay back. There will be no battle today. Jedi Mesolu. What a nice surprise. I did not realize it was you until my enforcer here attacked you. Jedi do not have so much anger in them. Obviously you and Shagrat have quite a.....relationship with each other. Why don't you tell me just what happened, and we can straighten this conflict out, agreed?"

"No!" Sagrat stated. "I want that lightsaber back, I killed her father for it fair and square. And."-he growled and gestured at himself-"He was one of five who did this to me!"

He looked at Ferreus, "Mi Lord you know very well how much I hate that jedi. He was not just one of five who did this to me, he arranged it!" He glared at the girl. "I intend to have my revenge. And make it complete, she was once a jedi. She hasn't become one of us so she must die!"

TAG: Shine, Naveu

10. SnipeHunter

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC: sorry this has taken me so long to write, but darth real life has put up a strong fight recently. Also it seems that the internets ate the last post i made before I had to run away for a bit so sorry to amndrag there was a post before that i responded to you but i'll just do it again.

IC:Centra
    Jedi Temple

Centra looked around at Sydney who called her name ?Hey there I'm great, how are you going? I'm just about to hit the showers wanna join me?? Centra's clothing was almost soaked with sweat from her training.

IC:Tresina Lobi (This is really a one off just trying to catch my char, this is her master)
    Jedi temple, Council Chambers

Tresina paced around the room contemplating her student, ?I know she is ready but I don't want to give her up she still has to strong of a anger in her, but she has proven over and over that she can put that aside for the greater good.....? Tresina was deep in thought when Luke and Corran stepped into the room. (I'm just borrowing you guys for a second please don't get annoyed if this is out of line please say so)

Luke cleared his thought to announce that they had arrived to her request, Tresina turned to face the other masters ?Ah sorry to have kept you from whatever you were doing but it is about my Padawaan, Centra, I believe that she is ready to face the trials? Corran turned to Luke and smiled ?Well that's 50 credits you owe me now? Luke then nodded and spoke to Tresina ?Very well if you think she is ready go tell her to meet you at the entrance to the trials and we shall see if she can pass.? With that Corran and Luke left Tresina who thought about this for another few momments then headed off to find her Padawaan.

TAG:AMNDRAG_01, Any

11. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Awesome job everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus glared at Shagrat and moved his lightsaber to block him from injuring Astara. "Shagrat, no. You will have your revenge, but now the girl will not be hurt. It is not time yet, so enough!"

He turned to Astara and smiled. "Now, my dear. Why don't you tell me your side of the story, because the both of you have very different viewpoints on it, do you not?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Back with Veanor)

Veanor glanced at Ahlysaaria. "Let's just say he and I are in a strong.....relationship. Most of the details are none of your business."

12. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    GM approved

Name: Ki Dareagin
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Courscant
    Skin Color: White
    Hair Color: Dark Blonde
    Eye Color: Brown
    Traits: Reckless, impulsive, stubborn, quick temper.
    Dislikes: Sitting sill, letting bad things happen, watching action happen.
    Habits: Dives into situations without thinking relies heavily on the living force to guide him.
    Clothing: T-Shirt, cloth pants, red bandana, running shoes.
    Weapons: lightsaber
    Lightsaber Count: one
    Rival/Enemies: N/A
    Bio: Born on Courscant to force sensitive parents Ki was quickly enrolled into the Jedi Academy. He was no end of trouble. His quick temper and stubborn attitude were major headaches to his master Dyein Sarr. Ki has a strong connection to the living force, the here and now, he uses this connection to find his way quickly out of bad situations. Ki was knighted, very much against his Master?s wishes, but more knights were need to secure the galaxy. Dyein requested that Ki remain on Courscant so that the council could keep a close eye on him. Ki dislikes, this he sees the holocasts of other Jedi saving lives and he is stuck on peaceful Courscant. Ki acquired an X-Wing fighter without the council knowing he plans to use it to escape Courscant and find adventure.

IC:Ki Dareagin

Courscant

Now's the time Ki thught to himself as he left the Temple. He took off running down the walk way heading away from the Temple. He let the force guide his actions dodging pedestrians, while running full out. The walk way leading to hanger was coming up. It ran perpendicular to his current path, and ten feet below. At the cross ponit ki jumped the railing. He enjoyed the feeling of falling, the wind rushing by his ears, the feel of gravity pulling him down, and Having no control of it. It was all over too soon. He landed on the balls of his feet and pushed his weight forward. He curled into a ball and rolled. He poped to his feet at the end and continued running. He enjoyed this he felt more connceted to the force running than he did meditating. This fact put him at odds with the Council. He reach the hanger quickly an attendant brought a ladder up to Ki's X-Wing. Ki bounded up the steps and jumped into the cockpit. The canopy colsed, Ki was givin clearance to lunch and vector. He finished his pre flight checks and took off. As he was exiting the atmosphere he recived a hail on his comm. Ki ignored it, he knew who it was and didn't care to talk to him. Ki set a course for Vjun. He had a feeling that something big was going down there.

13. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Astara glared at Shagrat, mentioning about her father arranging the attack on him. What if it was true? What if it wasn't?

"Now, my dear. Why don't you tell me your side of the story, because the both of you have very different viewpoints on it, do you not?"

The young woman was still uncomfortable being around the Sith. Even on a dark planet with a destroyed ship. She sighed.

"Well... my partner, along with his pet, and I came here to deliver the cargo to you. We were peacefully about to leave, when all of sudden..." She pointed to Shagrat, "this cyborg maniac attacked us!

Ash, my partner, said some smart remarks, which I talked to him about before we came here. Shagrat boy slices his head! So I'm left thinking, run... or fight? So Pip, the Kowakian monkey-lizard, and I run. Shagrat wants to pick a fight and destroyed my ship! When we were beginning to fight, that's where you came in."

Astara sighed sadly. "Now... I'm a former Jedi. I left the Jedi because my father died, and it left a big hole in my heart. He was the only relative I ever had. Until that cyborg maniac killed him! Now, I lost Ash! And do you know what he told me? Right in this Sith Hangar, before he died? He told me 'Uma ji muna'. In Huttese, it means 'I love you'."

The young girl sat on the Hangar's floor, with tears in her eyes. "I guess... I wasn't meant to have a peaceful life..." When Astara closed her eyes, tears fell.

Tag: Darth_Naveu and AMNDRAG_01

14. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: I know this is a bad time, but can you guys not post till Saturday? I will be camping till Thursday and I don't know when I'll be back and I have several posts to do. Go hang in there and wait for me plese.

15. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Hey AMNDRAG, I have to update now, because I'm leaving tommorrow and won't get back until Monday. So it's easier for me to update now and not have my inbox flooded. If I wasn't leaving, then I would totally respect your wishes. Just this once, kay? [face_praying]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus listened to Astara's story closely. He nodded once she had finished.

He sensed her nervousness around him and smiled. "So, you claim you are a retired Jedi who is now a smuggler. Just when you were starting to leave my enforcer attacked you who killed your father and your lover," he said.

Ferreus started pacing in front of her. "Shagrat destroyed your ship, and just before your lover died, he told you 'I love you' in Huttese, correct?"

16. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: That's ok Naveu, I understand. By cowencedeince, our trip was rained out.

IC: Sydney

?Hey there I'm great, how are you going? I'm just about to hit the showers wanna join me??

"I'm doing fine" Sydney said, she does not want anyone to know that her master ended her training. It was humiliating. "Sure I'll go to the showers with you, I have nothing better to do."

TAG: snipe

IC: Selena/Ahlysaaria

"Let's just say he and I are in a strong.....relationship. Most of the details are none of your business."

Ahlysaaria nodded, "I understand." But secretly she somehow felt as if her masters Ferreus and Veanor don't understand how much she owes them. If they haven't saved her from her sex slave life, she may be dead or worse. Can she keep a secret for them? Yes she can. Bu like Veanor said it is none of her business.

Ahlysaaria looked towards tha hanger, "Whats taking those two?"

TAG: Naveu

Shagrat waited impatently while the former jedi-smuggler was telling her side of the story when Ferreus started pacing in front of her. Then he said "Shagrat destroyed your ship, and just before your lover died, he told you 'I love you' in Huttese, correct?"

Even though he respected Ferreus's orders, Shagrat snarled, "That's not true! First; he called me a metal boy, and then told me to jump into a garbage compactor! I killed him for that and then destroyed the ship!"

He calmed down a bit and then said, "I am fine with the girl leaving. All i want is that lightsaber back that she took from me."

TAG: Naveu, Shine

17. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

He sensed her nervousness around him and smiled. "So, you claim you are a retired Jedi who is now a smuggler. Just when you were starting to leave my enforcer attacked you who killed your father and your lover," he said.

Astara nodded as she stood back up. "Yes. That's true."

Ferreus started pacing in front of her. "Shagrat destroyed your ship, and just before your lover died, he told you 'I love you' in Huttese, correct?"

Before she could answer, Shagrat interrupted.

"That's not true! First; he called me a metal boy, and then told me to jump into a garbage compactor! I killed him for that and then destroyed the ship!"

He calmed down a bit and then said, "I am fine with the girl leaving. All i want is that lightsaber back that she took from me."

The young woman grew really upset. "Well, if you hadn't jumped in front of us and started this whole mess, he wouldn't have said that to you. And I already said he made a smart remark about you! Do you ever listen?!"

Then she added, "Plus, this is my father's lightsaber! I want to keep this as a memory of him!" Then she glared at Shagrat. "You need anger management! Seriously!"

18. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008

"Well, if you hadn't jumped in front of us and started this whole mess, he wouldn't have said that to you. And I already said he made a smart remark about you! Do you ever listen?!"

Shagrat glared down at the girl and said ?First of all, I don?t bow or listen to anyone but Lord Ferreus. My ancestor, Qymaen jai Sheelal the warlord of the Kaleesh and Supreme Commander of the armies of the Confederacy bowed to one person and that was Count Dooku. Why should I be any different!? Secondly I sensed you as a force sensitive and a jedi that?s why I attacked you. Like my ancestor I hate jedi for what they did to our people! So you are looking for someone to blame for your lover?s death? Chose your father!?

"Plus, this is my father's lightsaber! I want to keep this as a memory of him!"

Shagrat felt insulted. According to the customs of his people, the Kaleesh, it is both encouraged and accepted to keep items as trophies from worthy opponents. To him, that remark is nothing worse then condemning the culture of his people. He shouted, ?The lightsaber is mine by right of combat! I won it from your father in a worthy test of skill. ?

"You need anger management! Seriously!"

Shagrat shouted, ?How dare you speak to a sith like that!? As he said this, small amounts of force energy crackled in his right hand.

Tag: Shine and Darth_Naveu

19. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Thanks AMNDRAG :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus's anger flared at Shagrat. "Shagrat, enough!"

He turned to Astar, and knelt in front of her. "Jedi Mesolu, look at me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Astara glared up at Shagrat. She could understand about his people... but she couldn't understand why he was angry with her. She didn't do anything to him. Sure, her father made him become a cybrog... but it wasn't her fault.

She closed her eyes and began to cry. "It's not my fault..." she she quietly.

"Jedi Mesolu, look at me."

The young woman looked at Ferreus with sorrowful tears streaming down her cheeks.

21. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: xD Hallmark moment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Veanor shrugged. "Let's start sorting those weapons, Ahlysaaria."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus wiped a stray tear from Astara's face. "You may keep the lightsaber, Jedi Mesolu. I understand how you feel when you want to possess a keepsake from your father," Ferreus said, remembering his childhood sadly.

Ferreus glared at Shagrat. "As for you, Shagrat. You will be keeping an eye on a Jedi anyway. I am sure once he is defeated, you may keep his lightsaber. I have no use for it, and he is legendary, is he not?"

22. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Sorry short post, in hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ahlysaaria nodded "Yes lets."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shagrat grumbled "As you wish, but I will kill Skywalker next time we cross paths"

TAG: any

23. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Guys i'll be gone wednesday to Saturday, so i'll ask ahead of time if you guys will go at a reasonable rate for me to 'tag' when i get back.

24. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus shook his head at Shagrat. "No. You may battle him, but I want kept alive for the time being. I have something.....special planned for him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25. SnipeHunter

Aug 30, 2005
    IC:Centra
    Jedi Temple

As the two women were about to enter the showers Tresina Lobi came around the corner, "Centra I need you to get all your belongings and meet me at the main entrance in 5 minutes"
    Centra slightly stunned looked puzzled "Yes master" she replied as Tresina turned and walked off towards her quarters. Centra then turned to face Sydney whilst she was having her shower she called out "Hmm that doesn't sound good, it's almost like they are going to kick me out or something. What do you think?" she left the shower and dried off wrapping a towel around herself and smiling at Sydney as she used another towel to dry her hair.

TAG:Amndrag, any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.