main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Dark Empire

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth_Naveu, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Naveu

Darth_Naveu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus smirked at Astara's comment. He looked to Shagrat. "You may go, just remember Ahylsaaria." He narrowed his eyes to make his point. "I mean it; do not leave without her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Have fun, SkywalkersShine! If you won't be here, we'll wait for you! May The Force Be With You!!!!!!!!

2. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    "Do you mean when we go to Couresant or when we leave Coresant?" humoresly said Shagrat who was in one of his rare good moods.

3. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus smirked. "Both," he said while chuckling. "No funny business."

He turned to the officer. He waved his hand and used the Force. "You will leave now," he said. "And you will not come back."

4. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    As the officer walked away, Shagrat grumbled "I could have killed him. But oh well."

He turned to Ferreus and said "I'll leave with Ahylsaaria when your done answering her questions."

5. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks! Don't post without me. ^_^

IC: Astara Mesolu

Inside the Sith Hangar, Vjun

Astara turned to Shagrat. "Well... have a great trip. And thank you for letting me stay in your room too." The young woman sadly turned around, and walked away.

Pip, the Kowakian monkey-lizard, followed behind her.

She felt as if her whole world was broken...

Tag: AMNDRAG_01 and Darth_Naveu

6. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus followed Astara and clasped his hands behind his back. "It might be a good idea if you would meet my comrades before you retire for the night," he advised. "Or else they would think that you are a tresspassing."

He smiled at the monkey-lizard. "And I will inform the staff of your pet," he added.

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: I'm Back!!! :D

Astara stopped in her track. Then she looked back at Ferreus and smiled.

"You're right. Thank you. That might be the best idea..."

Tag: Darth_Naveu

8. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: :D [:D] Welcome back, SkywalkerShine! We missed ya! (At least, I missed you >.>)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus grinned and nodded. "Follow me, if you will." He walked into the weaponry room and smiled. The two women were almost finished with their sorting.

Ferreus snuck up on Veanor, who was facing the other way, and then hugged her. She let out a squeal of delight.

"Ferreus, don't do that!" She exclaimed, but loving the attention nonetheless.

Ferreus grinned and kissed her on the cheek. "Too bad. Your Master does what he wants."

Veanor rolled her eyes and squirmed out of Ferreus' embrace. "We're almost done," she said, smiling at Ahlysaaria.

Ferreus let go of Veanor, nodding to Ahlysaaria. "Good work. Both of you."

Veanor squinted once she noticed Astara. "Ferreus, who is this?"

"Ah." He walked over to Astara. "This is Astara. She has no where else to stay, so she is staying here." He glanced at Veanor. "And yes, she is Force Sensitive, and a retired Jedi. I expect both of you to treat her as you do with me around."

Veanor nodded. "Yes, my lord."

Ferreus rolled his eyes. "Stop calling me that. It makes me feel old."

Veanor grinned, put the rest of her share of weapons away, and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Not old. Never old."

He raised and eyebrow. "Oh, really?"

Veanor nodded. "Really."

Ferreus looked to Ahlysaaria, waiting for her reaction.

9. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Welcome back Shine!!![:D]

"We're almost done,"
    "Good work. Both of you."

Ahlysaaria nodded smiling slightly. Then she noticed another woman right besides Ferreus.

"Ferreus, who is this?"
    "Ah, This is Astara. She has no where else to stay, so she is staying here." He glanced at Veanor. "And yes, she is Force Sensitive, and a retired Jedi. I expect both of you to treat her as you do with me around."

Ahlysaaria nodded, ?Of course milord. I won?t attack her unless she attacks me.?

Veanor nodded. "Yes, my lord."
    Ferreus rolled his eyes. "Stop calling me that. It makes me feel old."
    Veanor grinned, put the rest of her share of weapons away, and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Not old. Never old."
    He raised and eyebrow. "Oh, really?"
    Veanor nodded. "Really."
    Ferreus looked to Ahlysaaria, waiting for her reaction.

Deep inside, Ahlysaaria wanted answers to this behavior. It seemed to her that they were in love, but like Veanor said it is none of her business.
    Instead she said, ?Darth Ferreus, if you wish. I would like to go on the assignment now. If you would answer my questions I would leave.?

Shagrat was listening outside the weapon room when his hand-held holographic projector beeped. Grumbling, he activated it. In the eerie blue light stood a geonosian, one of his personal lieutenants.

?What is it lieutenant Deetle?? Shagrat asked in perfect geonosain.

?We have reached the Prindaar system milord and we have arrived at Antar,? said Deetle.

?Did you find it? Did you find the Malevolence?? asked Shagrat anxiously.

?We?re trying, honestly my lord we searched all six moons including the dead moon of Antar where is crashed. But?we can?t find it.?

?Doesn?t matter? said Shagrat. ?Continue your search. Comb every inch of the Dead Moon of Antar. We must find it. It was my grandfather?s prized ship. I will see to it, it is restored. I will see to it we have a fleet of Subjugator-class heavy cruisers at our command. Do you know how the Republic will react to that? Chaos, panic and disorder. The remains of the Malevolence are critical to that. Continue your search.?

The geonosian nodded and the connection was cancelled.

10. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus grinned as he read Ahlysaaria's thoughts. "Yes, we are in love, Ahlysaaria. And I do not know why that is such a secret." He looked pointedly at Veanor. "But, that is beside the point. What are your questions?"

11. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    "Yes, we are in love, Ahlysaaria. And I do not know why that is such a secret."

Ahlysaaria shrugged, ?I asked Veanor about it and she just said you two are in relationship and most of the details are none of my business.?

"But, that is beside the point. What are your questions?"

Ahlysaaria said ?The questions I asked you before, would you like me to ask them again?? When Ferrus nodded, she asked again, ?What am i supposed to be looking for? How long should i spy on skywalker? and What should i do if Shagrat tries to cut down every jedi we meet?"

At that moment, Shagrat walked in. Paying no attention to what is going on, he walked over to the weapons and looked through them.

12. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus frowned as Shagrat started looking through the weapons, but did not comment. Yet.

"Well, just watch Skywalker. If there is any suspicious activity, then report it to me immediatly. Spy on him until further notice, and if Shagrat does get violent-" he glanced at his enforcer. "Then run and hope that no one noticed you know him," he finished with a smile.

Ferreus walked over to Shagrat and watched him for a moment. "What do you think you are doing, Shagrat?" He said, his eyebrows raising. "If you are thinking about taking some of those weapons, then you are wrong."

He grinned and waited until Shagrat responded.

13. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    "Well, just watch Skywalker. If there is any suspicious activity, then report it to me immediatly. Spy on him until further notice, and if Shagrat does get violent Then run and hope that no one noticed you know him,"

Ahlysaaria nodded, ?Of course my lord.? Then she couldn?t help smile to notice Ferreus looking at Shagrat with an unpleasant look on his face. Shagrat has a habit of stealing weapons for his own purposes.

"What do you think you are doing, Shagrat? If you are thinking about taking some of those weapons, then you are wrong.?

Shagrat looked up. ?I was wondering if I could borrow the Incinerator gun for this assignment.?

?Don?t you already have one?? Ahlysaaria asked in an annoyed tone. She crossed her arms.

?I did, but someone broke it? said Shagrat, looking directly at Selena.

Selena shook her head. ?That was your own fault. You tried to incinerate me with it.?

Shagrat snorted. ?This from a girl who rants on about how she had to endure so much torture just for a tool to get people rich.?

?Shut up Shagrat!? Selena hissed as she took out her lightsaber from its hiding place.

14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Inside the Sith's Lair, Vjun

Astara fearfully watched as the events before her unfold. Were Shagrat and the one named Selena about to fight?

With fear taking over her, Astara ran from the others, crying with tears. "Get me outta here! I don't wanna be surrounded by a buncha people who kill!"

Suddenly, she tripped on the floor, and laid there, crying.

Tag: Darth_Naveu and AMNDRAG_01

15. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus glared at the two of them and used the Force to take away both weapons.

"Enough! Both of you!" He hissed. "Do you have any idea how scared Astara is?! You just made it worse!"

He tossed both deactivated weapons onto the floor and raced out of the room.

He saw Astara on the floor, weeping. Slowly, he walked to her and sent waves of comfort to her through the Force.

Kneeling beside her, he said softly, "Shagrat and Ahlysaaria can be a bit....violent. But they will be leaving sometime today for their mission. They will not be back for a while."

He helped her up and handed her a tissue. "You still have the option to leave, if you do not feel safe here."

16. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Shagrat and Selena looked at each other when Ferreus walked off.

?Why do you hate me?? asked Selena.

?I still haven?t forgotten that battle over Rhen Var. When that battle should have been a victory, it turned into a fiasco.? hissed Shagrat.

?This is all about me screwing up your promotion to general isn?t??

?Yes, partly.? Admitted Shagrat. ??And I don?t think you even belong here.?

?I belong here at least as much as you do.? Said Selena.

?Well prove it. At least to me.?

?Fine. What is your test?? Selena hesitated, ?But I won?t kill my sister?Yet.?

Shagrat smiled, ?Let?s say I will let you know. Don't worry it won't have anything to do with your sister. If you survive and succeed, I will treat you like an ally. If not, or if you chicken out well??

Selena held out her hand ?It?s a deal.?

Shagrat smiled beneath the mask. ?Yes it is.? He received Selena?s hand and they shook it.

17. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

Astara continued to cry on the floor. That's when she heard Ferreus ' voice.

"Shagrat and Ahlysaaria can be a bit....violent. But they will be leaving sometime today for their mission. They will not be back for a while."

Astara shook her head sadly. "I understand. It's just that... I miss everyone that I love. And... it's so dark and lonely..."

He helped her up and handed her a tissue. "You still have the option to leave, if you do not feel safe here."

The young woman looked up at Ferreus and smiled. Then she gently took the tissue, and blew her nose. "Thank you," she said with a sniff. "But... if it's all right... I'd like to take a rest now."

18. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus nodded. "Perhaps that is a good idea. I would like to show you something in the morning." He paused. "If it is even morning......"

He led her to Shagrat's quarters and showed her a holodisk. "This is the disk containing the code to open the room. Shagrat doesn't allow just anyone to enter, you know." He grinned. "Just enter it in the slot and the door will slide open." He performed the act.

Handing her the holodisk, he grinned. "Have a pleasant rest, Astara. When you are ready tommorrow, you can use the comlink charging in the room to inform me."

He walked away, planning on a good, long meditation.

19. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Selena and Sheeal Barzak left the armory and went into the hanger.

Sheeal went into his Sheathipede-class transport shuttle, dispite it not being in service. Sheeal managed to get one. With expert tinkering, this ship is relieable, and stealthy. He sat in his command chair with his magnaguards beside him and said to a poilet droid "Take off to Coresant."
    "yes sir." The droid answered.

Selena got into her Belbullab-22 starfighter and took off.

The two ships grouped together into sapce. And headed into hyperspace towards Coresant.

20. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Shine, wait for me to post. I want to describe Shagrat's room. I will do the post tommorrow.

21. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Here it is

The room was very simple but well decorated at the same time. A bed was placed on the left wall with a nightstand on the right hand side. On the far right corner stood a desk with a chair whose back faces the left wall. The desk stood next to a window overlooking the base all the way to the horizon. On the desk was a writing utensil on top of some pieces of paper with writing and diagrams on them. It was in the kaleesh language. On the left hand side in a neat pile were holobooks on the history of the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems, ship logs, eyewitness accounts, and military tactics.
    All along the walls was a tapestry of the kaleesh fighting in the Huk War and later the tapestry changed to the Kaleesh Resistance.
    On the nightstand was a book. A book written in the kaleesh language, called Myths of the Kaleesh.

22. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks, AMNDRAG_01. :) Sorry I took so long. School's out now.

Shagrat's room

After Astara thanked Ferreus, she went inside Shagrat's room. It looked really nice. Everything looked like it stood out.

((As described of Sagrat's room))

The room was very simple but well decorated at the same time. A bed was placed on the left wall with a nightstand on the right hand side. On the far right corner stood a desk with a chair whose back faces the left wall. The desk stood next to a window overlooking the base all the way to the horizon. On the desk was a writing utensil on top of some pieces of paper with writing and diagrams on them. It was in the kaleesh language. On the left hand side in a neat pile were holobooks on the history of the Clone Wars, the Confederacy of Independent Systems, ship logs, eyewitness accounts, and military tactics.
    All along the walls was a tapestry of the kaleesh fighting in the Huk War and later the tapestry changed to the Kaleesh Resistance.
    On the nightstand was a book. A book written in the kaleesh language, called Myths of the Kaleesh.

"Very impressive," Astara said to Pip. The Kowakian monkey-lizard laughed happily, agreeing.

Tag: No one yet

23. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Awesome job everyone! (Shine, I was doing research on Vjun, and found something that would interest you AND your character....Okay, maybe freak Astara out but oh well. :p)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day...

Ferreus awoke from a peaceful slumber suddenly.

He grabbed his robe and slipped on the hood. Quietly, so he would not disturb Veanor, he exited his chamber.

He wasn't sure whether Astara was awake or not. However, he did tell her that she should contact him when she was ready.

Reminded of the fact, he checked his comlink. No new messages.

Ferreus sighed and walked briskly to the bridge. Maybe watching his crew would take his mind off of things.

Walking from post to post, he watched his crew work.

After five minutes, he gave up. Nothing could take his mind off of the retired Jedi in his ship.

What was he thinking? Retired Jedi or not, he made a vow to never, ever give mercy to any Lightside member. And he was breaking his promise.

Still, Astara intrigued him. He wasn't sure why, but she did. Perhaps when he got to know her better, he would discover why.

He backed out of his thoughts as a certain someone entered the enormous chamber.

OOC: Shine, take all the time you want. I'm just foreshadowing Ferreus' reaction when she comes in. No hurry :D

24. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: You are lucky Shine I'm three weeks into my shool year. Anyway, Naveau do you think my two characters are at coresant by now?

25. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Oh man, AMNDRAG_01! :eek: And thanks, Naveu! Can't wait to see what it is that'll freak Astara out. :D

Sith Lair, Vjun

After she cleaned herself and got dressed, Astara decided to look around. The young woman got out of Shagrat's room, without waking Pip. As she began to walk down the hall, Astara thought about her Jedi Master and everyone she ever cared about. Even her smuggler friends. "Pull it together, Astara." she thought to herself. "Things are gonna be okay. Even if you're surrounded by the Sith..."

Finally, she came across Ferreus. She walked towards him from behind and stopped a few feet from him. "G'morning, Lord Thesaurus."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.