main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Dark Empire

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth_Naveu, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Naveu

Darth_Naveu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2009
    OOC: XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus smiled and turned to Astara. "Good morning, Astara. Are you ready to see what I want to show you?"

He lead her to his shuttle and flew it skillfully himself to a large castle.

"Welcome to Bast Castle." He landed his ship and stepped out, helping Astara. "Be careful."

He grinned at her. "What do you think?"

2. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    Sheeal and Selena arrived at Curesant unseen. They landed in an isolated landing platform and the two darksiders walked off.
    Shagrat turned to his men "Guard the ships at all costs, defend not attack."
    Then through the shadows, the two siths arrived at the jedi temple.

TAG: Any

3. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Luke woke from his deep sleep. He felt a disturbance in the Force.

"Sith," he said aloud.

He dressed in his Jedi robes and grabbed his lightsaber. He hoped that this would be a quick and easy fight.

He silently slipped through the Jedi Temple halls and finally arrived to where the Sith were standing.

"You are not welcome here, Sith," he said without showing his face. "You should not have come."

4. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I took long again. Gonna try to post often...

IC: Astara Mesolu

Sith Lair, Vjun

"What do you think?"

Astara smiled nervously, but deep inside, she was afraid. She heard stories about this dark castle. Even when Luke Skywalker and Kam Solusar went inside.

"Umm... it's great. So much... darkness and all..." The young woman gulped, staring at the large castle in front of her.

Astara wondered why Ferreus brought her here. She didn't know what was going on, but it didn't matter to her. As long as she was a retired Jedi and just a plain ol' smuggler... what could go wrong?

Tag: Darth_Naveu

5. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    He gazed proudly, yet sadly at the huge mansion.

"It was my master's private residence. I often come here...to see what he had learned. He kept journals of his findings, you know." He smirked at her. "He mostly researched how to escape his suit. And other things..."

Ferreus looked at her curiously. "Do you know how Darth Vader became Sith?" He shook his head. "What a stupid question. No one does, actually. Except me." Ferreus chuckled sadly. "Would you like to know?"

6. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Dispite Selena?s and Shagrat?s strength in the dark side, Luke still managed to find them.

?You are not welcome here, Sith," he said without showing his face. "You should not have come."

The two sith quickly jumped over to a balcony and landed in the sahadows.

Shagrat said to Selena through the force ?You go do the mission, I?ll deal with this guy.?

The two sith parted ways.

----

Selena a.k.a Alyssarina ?force phased? thorough the wall which entered the Archives. Relying on the force and the shadows to hide herself. She walked quietly so the heels of her boots won?t make any noise. She did not want to wake anyone up from their sleep, especially a jedi.

----

Shagrat nodded as Alyssarina left. Now is where things get interesting, he thought. He jumped to a piller and held onto it, relying on the black colored plating of his cyborg body to hide himself. He did not know where Luke was exactly, but he had a guess he was somewhere below him.

?Isn?t past your bed time Skywalker?? Shagrat taunted.

7. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    AMNDRAG: Lol nice taunt!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke rolled his eyes. "Nice try to intimidate me, Sith. I've fought more powerful Sith than you know..." Luke thought sadly about his dead father. "And I bested them. Now it is your turn to try and kill me."

He knew he sounded a bit overconfident, but he was. He was so totally ready for a battle.

He stepped out of the shadows and threw off his robe. He grabbed his lightsaber from his belt a waited.

"You ready, Sith? Or are you too much of a nerfherder to attack me?"

8. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    "Nice try to intimidate me, Sith. I've fought more powerful Sith than you know...And I bested them. Now it is your turn to try and kill me."

Shagrat chuckled ?Not quite, this is what I call ?practice.??But I may change my mind.?

He saw Skywalker coming out of the shadows. Threw off his robe, and take out his lightsaber.

"You ready, Sith? Or are you too much of a nerfherder to attack me?"

Shagrat ignored him ?That is a fine lightsaber by the way. It will make a fine addition to my collection?. When my master is through with you!? Shagrat laughed. Then he jumped towards the ceiling and grabbed onto it with his feet. ?Are you scared Skywalker? It is fate isn?t? Your father fought my grandfather. Now we will see which ancestry is supreme.?

Shagrat took out his two lightsaber, ?Know that it is I, Shagrat Dark Lord of the Sith, Sheeal Barzak the grandson of Qymaen jai Sheelal also known as the mighty and feared General Grievous, warlord of the Kaleesh, Lord of Kalee, Commander of the Imperial Army, Slayer of five powerful jedi knights, and enforcer of Darth Thesearus who will humble you permantly this day!?

Shagrat?s feet were loosened and he fell towards the jedi knight who he was above. Howling a vicious war cry that would startle a rancor he activated his purple and blood red lightsabers.

9. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Luke was frozen during Shagrat's speech.

"His grandfather...? My father...? Grevious." Luke hissed under his breath and used a Force Push to test Shagrat's abilities.

"Who's Darth Thesearus?" He wondered idly.

He was ready for Shagrat's next attack...

10. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Shagrat flipped and landed on his feet. Rushing at Luke, he let loose the lightsaber combat Form VII; Vaapad fill through him. Savoring the thrill of the fight above all else he attacked Luke viciously. To anyone seeing the fight, it would seem like luke was dueling against 18 lightsabers at once.

Who would win? Luke: a well trained jedi master? or Shagrat: who fought for survival through all his life and holds great hatred for the jedi order?

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

At the Bast Castle, Vjun

"It was my master's private residence. I often come here...to see what he had learned. He kept journals of his findings, you know." He smirked at her. "He mostly researched how to escape his suit. And other things..."

Astara looked up at the Castle. She nodded. "Very... impressive. Very impressive indeed, milord."

Ferreus looked at her curiously. "Do you know how Darth Vader became Sith?" He shook his head. "What a stupid question. No one does, actually. Except me." Ferreus chuckled sadly. "Would you like to know?"

The young woman looked at Ferreus. The only thing she knew was that Vader was a cruel man. But then... all Sith have a story, right?

"Sure. I would love to know..."

12. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Luke sighed and blocked Shagrat's attacks with ease. He jumped to the nearest high ledge and stifled a yawn.

"You know Sith, this is getting old. I have younglings to teach tomorrow, so if you could please speed this up so I can get some sleep?" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus started walking slowly to the front. "Lord Vader wasn't Sith all his life. He was a Jedi when he was young. I don't suppose you've heard about the great Anakin Skywalker, the Hero With No Fear." He smirked.

"When Anakin was a Padawan, he and his master Obi-Wan Kenobi was assigned to protect Senator Amidala. She was a very high-target for murder since she openly disagreed with Chancellor Palpatine's growth to power. Anakin and Obi-Wan were separated when Obi-Wan found a lead on who was trying to kill Amidala. Obi-Wan left to find him, giving strict orders to Anakin to protect the Senator. And Anakin succeeded just fine.

"I'm sure you've heard of the Clone Wars also, so I won't go into that. But after the duel with Darth Tyranus, better known as Count Dooku, Anakin and Amidala married secretly. As I'm sure you know, it's against the Jedi Order to marry.

"Anakin became Jedi Knight and went on many missions as long as 6 months. During that time period, Amidala discovered she was pregnant and informed Anakin of this after he rescued Chancellor Palpatine from General Grevious.

"Anakin suffered from terrible nightmares after Amidala informed him of her pregnancy. He dreamed his wife would die from childbirth, and feared that this would be true.

"So, he was desperate to find a way to keep Amidala alive. He discovered Palpatine was Darth Sidious, and Sidious convinced Anakin that the way to the Dark Side will save Padme. And that's when Anakin became Darth Vader.

"Obi-Wan discovered that Anakin was a Sith also, and went to inform Amidala. She refused to believe it, and went to where her husband was going on his next mission. Mustafar.

"When Amidala arrived, she and Anakin had a long argument. I really don't know what about, though. But it turns out Obi-Wan snuck onto Amidala's ship to kill Anakin.

"Anakin thought that Amidala had betrayed him and brought his old master to kill him, so he choked her with rage. Obi-Wan and him then had a long duel.

"Anakin lost his right arm and both of his legs. He was also severely burned, which is why Lord Vader was always dressed in black.

"Amidala, on the other hand, died after giving birth to twins. And those two twins are Master Luke Skywalker, and Senator Leia Organa. But I imagine that she doesn't have any idea about her heritage, so that information is confidential."

Ferreus smiled. "Does that clear everything up for you?"

13. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Shagrat growled with frusturation that his blades never found an opening.

"You know Sith, this is getting old. I have younglings to teach tomorrow, so if you could please speed this up so I can get some sleep?"

"Not a chance!" hissed Shagrat. "If you want me to make things interesting I will!"

Shaghrat broke away and jumped through a window and raced to the top of the roof. He jumped a little and crashed through a window. He was in a guest room of some kind and could see woman in her nightgown holding out a lightsaber and a man holding a blaster.

Curses flew from Shagrat's mouth like a rushing river. He puttyfooted to a door and said"If you two utter a word, I'll kill you. And I'm in an inpleasent mood.

---

Selena carefully put a homing beacon on Luke's x-wing. Although it was a bit of a long shot, it was a start. She put the beacon on securely and snuck away. Once she was into the shadows, she contacted Ferreus.

"Milord, I don't know the time line on the mission butto give you the heads up it may be shorter or longer then anticipated"

14. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

At the Bast Castle, Vjun

Ferreus smiled. "Does that clear everything up for you?"

Astara stood there, dazed. After hearing the story of Vader aka Anakin Skywalker's life... she understood. Guess all Sith do have a story. They don't become Sith just like that. There had to be reasons.

"Yes. That clears up everything." Suddenly, tears began to fall from her eyes. "I don't understand. You've been so kind to me, Ferreus. I was always taught, by the Jedi, that all Sith were evil, barbaric people that believed in the Dark Side. But... after you told me Vader's story... after you've been so kind to me..."

Astara bowed her head and cried. "I'm so confused, Ferreus..."

15. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Han growled dangerously.

Leia glanced at him. "Look, I don't know who you think you are, but barging in like this is hugely disrespectful!" She glared at him.

Luke crashed into the room and cursed. "Better not try that again." He glanced at everyone. "So, Leia, have you met everyone?"

Leia shook her head.

"New Sith, meet my sister and her husband. Leia, Han, New Sith." He smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus didn't blame her. "If you think about it, the Dark Side is just another point of view. You can use the Dark Side without being evil, you know." He grinned at her. "But, it also depends on how you use it. If you use it out of anger and frustration, then sure you'll be much more powerful, but it will also increase you weaknesses.

"Now, on the other hand, if you use all sides of the Force with calmness and serenity, then you will be equally powerful, but no strengthening the weakness."

He opened the door for Astara. "The Dark Side is just when you use emotion with the Force. Good emotions, I might add. Not anger or anything negative. The Jedi uses no emotion, correct? They cut themselves off of the world. All of those ridiculous rules...The Jedi aren't allowed to get married, start a family, lead a normal life, etc. I really think becoming a Jedi is pointless because you're using the same Force, but in a different way."

He looked at her. "Does my philosophy make sense?"

Ferreus' comlink chirped. "Excuse me..."

He walked a little in front of Astara. "Ahlysaaria...?"

"Milord, I don't know the time line on the mission butto give you the heads up it may be shorter or longer then anticipated"

Ferreus nodded. "Thank you for the update. I'll contact you later."

He shut the comlink down and turned to Astara again. "Shall we...?" He motioned to his left.

16. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    "Thank you for the update. I'll contact you later."

Ahlysaaria put the comlink away and stuck on. Using the force as her guide, she arrived at Luke?s room. Carefully shutting the door and deactivating the alarm codes, she started looking through for objects of interest.
    OOC: Naveau can you describe Luke?s room please?

"Look, I don't know who you think you are, but barging in like this is hugely disrespectful!"

?Why should I care?? said Shagrat who would have smiled if his mask would have allowed.
    Just then, Luke crashed into the room and cursed. "Better not try that again."

?What did you think of that Skywalker?? Shagrat said with amusement.

"So, Leia, have you met everyone? "New Sith, meet my sister and her husband. Leia, Han, New Sith."

?Sister humn?? said Shagrat as he deactivated his lightsabers but did not put them away. He moved towards Leia and scanned her face, then did the same to Luke. Then he moved back to where he originally was.
    ?Yes I see the resemblance,? said Shagrat. ?However, I wonder which one of you will inherit the trait from your father that you will be cut down by a sith.?

17. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Mkay, AMNDRAG. I'll try xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Luke's room was simple. A bed, nightstand, and lamp. There was a closet to the left and a computer to the right. The computer was logged in and idling though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke calmly regarded Shagrat. "I've had much worse in my day."

Leia glared at Shagrat. "Why do you speak of my father with such disrespect?"

Luke looked at Leia evenly. "Don't worry, Leia. I'm sure he's like this everyday to his peers. No wonder he's here at the Jedi Temple. His friends can't stand him!" He grinned in satisfaction.

18. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Selena looked through the room. There was not very much there but a computer would be a good start. She used the force to detect and get rid of any security measures and started looking through the computer.
    She thought to herself, ?Ok, Skywalker what are you up to??

OOC: What is on the computer?

"I've had much worse in my day."

Shagrat made no point to hide his sarcasm, ?Oh that?s good. Glad to see you are ok. Later I will SO you how we brought the pain in my day.?

"Why do you speak of my father with such disrespect?"

Shagrat shrugged, ?First of all, we were on opposite sides, second he?s a jedi.?

Luke looked at Leia evenly. "Don't worry, Leia. I'm sure he's like this everyday to his peers. No wonder he's here at the Jedi Temple. His friends can't stand him!" He grinned in satisfaction.

Shagrat glanced at Luke, imagining what his head would look like on the wall of his private retreat at the third moon of Vassek, and then he said ?Actually I?m here to assist someone, I don?t know why. I guess it?s because I?ve been complaining about not killing any jedi recently and that I was bored. And with what you said on my manners, well I?m like that to everyone except for Lord Thesearus and Lady Veanor.?

19. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: He's rebuilding the Order and there's profiles on his computer that show who is a Force-Sensitive. He plans to take them if they wish and teach them the jedi ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leia sighed and stepped behind Han, who never relaxed throughout the ordeal.

Luke looked at Shagrat curiously. "Who's 'Lord Thesearus'?"

Then it him him. He paled noticably and started to perspirate.

"Shavit, another Sith," he hissed to himself. It was barely a year after the fall of the Empire...

20. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    PC: He's rebuilding the Order and there's profiles on his computer that show who is a Force-Sensitive. He plans to take them if they wish and teach them the jedi ways.

Selena looked though the files and thought, ?Lord Thesearus should know this??
    She pulled out the comlink and said ??Lord Thesearus??

Luke looked at Shagrat curiously. "Who's 'Lord Thesearus'?"

Then it him him. He paled noticably and started to perspirate.

"Shavit, another Sith," he hissed to himself. It was barely a year after the fall of the Empire...

Shagrat noticed Luke?s look and laughed. It was priceless. ?What?s the matter Skywalker, Beek-monkey caught your tongue?? he taunted.

21. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Luke instantly came to attention. His face turned into the traditional mask of a Jedi Master.

"Who in Sith hell is Lord Thesearus?" Luke demanded. He ignored Shagrat's jabs...

OOC: AMNDRAG, I'm going to wait until Shine gets back with Astara so I can respond with Ferreus. Hope you don't mind :)

22. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Fine with me Naveu

"Who in Sith hell is Lord Thesearus?"

Shagrat didn't answer. He was enjoying this alot.

"Use the Force Skywalker. Or did a Rancor crush it out of you?"

23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Guys, please forgive me for being so late! School has been bustin' my rear! Please forgive me. I'll try to post more.

Bast Castle, Vjun

He looked at her. "Does my philosophy make sense?"

Astara tilted her head, and nodded. "I... I think so..." As Ferreus talked on the comlink, the young woman thought about what the young Sith was talking about. But... what if the Dark Side was still evil? What if she could tap into it just once... no. Although she wasn't a Jedi anymore, she still believed in the Light Side.

"Shall we...?" He motioned to his left.

She snapped from her thinking trance, and looked at Ferreus. Then she nodded with a smile. "Yes. Lead the way."

24. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Don't worry about it, Shine! We're just glad you're back! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus smiled and walked to Vader's private quarters. "I know you would like to try the Force by using my philosophy, and you are more than welcome to. But may I ask why you are so hesitant about it?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leia snarled. "You bantha fodder! You have no right to crash into our home and disrespect my brother like that!"

Luke held up his hand to stop her rant. "Enough, Leia. I will deal with this." He activated his lightsaber again. "Your move," he said with a smirk.

25. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Ahlysaaria only got static. She tried again, ?Lord Thesearus!?

She hated to annoy him but this, she believed was important.

Leia snarled. "You bantha fodder! You have no right to crash into our home and disrespect my brother like that!"

?Oooh! Feisty!? said Shagrat.

Luke held up his hand to stop her rant. "Enough, Leia. I will deal with this." He activated his lightsaber again. "Your move," he said with a smirk.

Shagrat reactivated his two lightsabers. The purple and blood red blades shone with light. Then Shagrat kicked the door open and said ?By the way, I think I will go jedi hunting!?

Racing out of the room, he spead down the hall and turned left then right and so on until he ran into the archives. Quickly he jumped onto the celling.

OOC: Naveau, what time of day is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.