main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Dark Empire

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth_Naveu, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks, Naveu. ^_^

IC: Astara Mesolu

Inisde the Bast Castle, Vjun

"I know you would like to try the Force by using my philosophy, and you are more than welcome to. But may I ask why you are so hesitant about it?"

Astara bit her lower lip nervously. She thought of ways to explain it to him... why it was so hard to even touch a pinch of the Dark Side. She glanced up at him.

"Well... I'm afraid. I'm afraid that if I touch the Dark Side, even a tiny bit, I won't be myself. I'll become this dark, evil person. Besides, I've never been dark before. Even as a Smuggler, I kept the Light Side of the Force within me."

She turned around, and stood there, crossing her arms and closing her eyes. "I'm afraid I might dishonor my deceased family... and Master."

Tag: Darth_Naveu

2. Darth_Naveu

Darth_Naveu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Tis nighttime, AMNDRAG :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus looked at her sympathetically. "I understand. But, I must ask you this; am I some dark, evil person to you? Please answer honestly..." His comlink chirped again and he excused himself.

"Lord Thesearus!"

"Yes?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke cursed again. "Oh no, he won't," he muttered. He ran to the Archives and switched on the intercom that broadcasted throughout the Temple.

"A Sith is on the loose inside the Jedi Temple Archives. I repeat, a Sith is in the Jedi Archives! Awake quickly and be prepared for battle!"

3. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: I'm gonna do a NPC of Rosso Lan'lys, Astara's Jedi Master. He's a 58-year-old Bothan that teaches younglings. And I want him to battle Shagrat for a little bit. If it's okay with AMNDRAG_01. But don't kill him, 'cause I have plans for him in the future. :)

Inside the Bast Castle, Vjun

"I understand. But, I must ask you this; am I some dark, evil person to you? Please answer honestly..."

Astara thought on this. But before she could answer, Ferreus's comlink chirped. The young Sith excused himself, and answered. Astara looked around the Castle. It was scary and a little dark, like this planet. She sighed quietly. She didn't know if she would survive or not here. But it didn't matter.

The young woman closed her eyes, leaning against a wall and waiting on Ferreus.

(Meanwhile)

[image=http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/7/78/Hudorra1.jpg]

On Coruscant, inside the Jedi Temple, Jedi Master Rosso Lan'lys was doing some reaches in his office when suddenly...

"A Sith is on the loose inside the Jedi Temple Archives. I repeat, a Sith is in the Jedi Archives! Awake quickly and be prepared for battle!"

Luke Skywalker, one of his close friends and Master, made an urgent message through the intercom in the Jedi Temple. The old Bothan sighed. "Always got to be the Sith, hm?" And with that, he took his long-handle lightsaber that looked like an ordinary long stick, and ran out of his office.

Finally, Rosso came to the room where all the younglings were hiding. "You children safe?" He taught them the routine if an attack was made in the Temple, they would hide in their learning room.

"Yes, Master Lan'lys," one of the little ones answered.

Rosso smiled warmly. "Come now. We must go warn the others." And with that, Rosso led his 5 younglings through the halls of the Jedi Temple.

Tag: Darth_Naveu and AMNDRAG_01

4. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    Ahlysaaria was relieved that Lord Thesearus answered.

?Umn I found what Luke is up to? she said. ?I looked into his computer and there's profiles on his computer that show who is a Force-Sensitive. I think he plans to take them if they wish and teach them the jedi ways. ?

Meanwhile:

Shagrat was grateful that his black armor allowed him to blend in. He saw a male Twi?lek jedi run in with his green lightsaber. ?I guess this is it? he thought. Screaming a loud war cry, Shagrat jumped from the ceiling, ambushing the jedi knight. The Twi?lek was caught by surprise; all he heard was the hum of the lightsaber, felt like his neck was on fire, and Luke?s angry yell when the jedi fell. Shagrat took the defeated jedi's lightsaber in his right foot and activated it. The unique building of his cyborg body allowed him to use his legs and feet as arms and hands. Three more jedi entered the Archives. Along with Luke, the jedi attacked the cyborg. With Adrenaline and his warrior instincts filling him, Shagrat slashed and parried, preventing the jedi?s lightsabers from touching him.

Back to Ahlysaaria:

Ahlysaaria swore silently. ?Shagrat woke up the Jedi Temple.? She said, ?Do you want me to download the list, or send it to you or what??

Back to Shagrat: (OOC: Golly I?m having fun!!!!:D )

The fencing game was well under way. Shagrat was having fun, but two more jedi entered the door way. Taking advantage of the fact, they did not know who they were up against, Shagrat lunged at the jedi, one fell by his downward kick, the other blocked a saber strike but was beheaded as well. Another jedi attacked from behind screaming with rage over the death of his comrades. Taking advantage of his anger, Shagrat delivered a stab in the gut on the jedi. Using the force, he grabbed their lightsabers and put them on his belt, as well as the one in his foot.

He ?Force Jumped? to the upper level and deactivated his lghtsabers. Waiting to strike.

OCC: Shine, Rosso Lan'lys was not engaging Shagrat in the post.

5. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: :D Aren't we all, AMNDRAG? xD And Shine, fine with me! xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus swore colorfully when he heard the announcement. "Why am I not surprised? Go ahead and send it to me quickly and download it. Then get the hell outta there!" He shut off the comlink, he was still mumbling profanity.

"I apologize. Shagrat is angering me at the moment," he sighed. Then he brightened somewhat. "Now, what was your answer?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke hissed under his breath when Shagrat killed two more Jedi. "Damn it..."

He allowed Shagrat to collect himself while Luke and the other three Knights waited. Then Leia and Han came running in.

"Where is that Sith scum?" Han snarled.

"Up there, but don't-"

Han fired at Shagrat and swore loudly.

"-fire." Luke sighed, readying himself for more lightsaber battle.

6. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks, Naveu! And I'm having soooo much fun with this too! And thanks for the heads up, AMNDRAG_01. But get ready! :D

Astara was in her own little world, until she heard Ferreus's voice.

"I apologize. Shagrat is angering me at the moment," he sighed. Then he brightened somewhat. "Now, what was your answer?"

The young girl looked back at him, and shoved her back off the wall. "Oh. Um... I... I don't think you're cold and evil. You've been really kind to me." She bowed slightly, and straightened back up. "And I appreciate it... Master Ferreus."

Astara wanted to be polite to him. Even if he was Sith. But deep inside... she knew he was different...

(Meanwhile)

Rosso and his 5 younglings ran across the halls, until...

"Children, stop!" As he stopped, the little ones stopped behind him.

Rosso stood there quietly, and stared at the cyborg. "You seem familiar, my Sith friend..." The old Bothan smiled mischievously, holding his long lightsaber stick as a cane while the 5 younglings hid behind him, scared at the sight of Shagrat.

Tag: AMNDRAG_01 and Darth_Naveu

7. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Naveau, I like your post. [face_laugh] I was laughing on the floor! Lol [face_laugh]

Ahlysaaria quickly went to work. Although Lord Thesearus was reasonable and nice most of the time, when he gets mad it is best to try to do what he said. For some reason she thought to herself, ?I sure hope Lord Thesearus doesn?t kill Shagrat with his punishment.?

She took out a data chip, set it into the computer, got rid of any security and started to download it.

Meanwhile:

"You seem familiar, my Sith friend..."

Startled, Shagrat activated the lightsabers in his hands. He turned around and saw an old bonthan jedi master holding his long lightsaber stick as a cane while 5 younglings hid behind him, scared at the sight of Shagrat. Shagrat took pleasure at the fact, smiled, and said ?Raaugh!?

The younglings hid even more behind the jedi master and started hugging each other in fear. Shagrat chuckled to himself and said, ?Ah, Master Rosso, I haven?t seen you since the battle of Rhen Var?That is a fine lightsaber by the way, I will be sure to add it to my??

Shagrat was interrupted when a blaster shot whizzed towards him, he deflected the shot and swore loudly in surprise. Then he shouted ?How dare you attack me like that!? As he said that, he used the force; bookshelves fell over and statues fell over and beams collapsed.

Back to Ahlysaaria:

Ahlysaaria just finished sending the info to Thesearus, she felt the temple shaking. ?oh no? she said. Quickly, she opened the window and jumped from the balcony. It was suicidal. But she used the force to cushion the impact perfectly, well almost perfectly. The heels of her boots, on impact sent a sharp stab of pain up her body. Ahlysaaria gasped in pain, but that was all it was. Using the force, she hid herself and slunk towards her ship. She believed it was safer to go to Vjun for now.

Meawhile:

Sydney didn?t hear the call to arms call. She was to locked into her depressive state. But the felt the ground shake. Quickly she got out of bed, put on her clothes. And she raced out the door. As she did, she summoned her lightsaber to her hand. Then she sped down the hall.

Back to Shagrat:

Shagrat was disappointed. He didn?t do the damage he intended?but he made a mess! He broke the stairs. Shrugging, he turned to the Jedi master and said ?Do you not know death when you see it, old man? This is my hour!? With those words, Shagrat lunged towards Jedi master.

8. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: LOL I'm glad you liked it, AMNDRAG xD And good thing you're having fun, Shine, cause it's gonna get even more interesting :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus shook his head. "No need to call me Master or bow. I am not some masochistic Sith Lord who demands respect. And you are my guest, Astara. You are obligated to have only the finest. It is part of my philosopy on how to treat females, especially of your stature."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke jumped in with Master Rosso.

"Go find Sydney," he hissed to the younglings. "She'll take you somewhere safe."

9. lioganda

lioganda Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2009
    Name: Jick
    Sith Lord Name: Darth Julu
    Species: Human
    Hoemworld: Corusant
    Skin Color: Causation
    Hair Color: Dirty Blond
    Eye Color: blue/ green
    Traits: Scars all over his body
    Dislikes: Rude people
    Habits: cracks his knuckles
    Clothing: Black ragged clothes
    Weapons: Red Dual-bladed lightsaber and hidden pistol in his back pocket
    Lightsaber Count: 1, 2 because dual-bladed can detach
    Rival/Enemies: None
    Bio: He was in a feudal war on Dantooine. He was then found lying on ground, at the brink of death, by a Sith Lord. He promised to keep him alive so long as he serves him as his apprentice. He accepted. Recently his master was killed in a mission. He was happily married for 8 years. After the war, he went to see his wife and found out she cheated on him. He swore he would never go back to Corusant for it would it bring bad memories of his divorced wife. Now, masterless, he goes on bounty missions to make money. He know lives on Dantooine with his friends.

Gamemaster approved

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Welcome to the fun, lioganda. And yes, I love interesting surprises, Naveu! :D

"No need to call me Master or bow. I am not some masochistic Sith Lord who demands respect. And you are my guest, Astara. You are obligated to have only the finest. It is part of my philosopy on how to treat females, especially of your stature."

Astara stared up at Ferreus in awe. She thought that he was a good person. Even for a Sith. But out of all the Sith... Ferreus was a good-hearted person to her.

"Thank you. You're kind, understanding, and... not cold to me. Even if I'm a former Jedi. I appreciate what you've done for me, Ferreus."

She looked around the castle. "So... any other interesting things in here?"

(Meanwhile)

After the younglings nodded at Luke's commands and ran off to safety, Rosso back flipped in the air to avoid Shagrat's strike, using Force Valor. He then landed on his feet, and activated his lightsaber staff, that shone green. "Impressive, young friend." Rosso stood in opening Soresu stance. "But you ought to learn how to respect your elders," he added with a grin.

The old Bothan turned to Luke. "Do be careful, Master Skywalker. I sense that the Force is strong in him. Unlike his grandfather, Grievous..."

Tag: Darth_Naveu and AMNDRAG_01

11. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Welcome, lioganda! AMNDRAG and Shine, I met him on another website and invited him to join. :D We're very close friends lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ferreus smiled at Astara. "I thank you for the compliment, Astara. And yes there are a few more things I would like you to see..."

He lead her to the back of the castle and into a large room. There was a desk that was buried under papers and data pads.

"This was Lord Vader's office," he said. He walked to the desk and turned on his computer. He logged on and clicked on a window.

"Vader kept video....journals to mark his progress with certain missions he was doing. For example, trying to find the fellow who killed the first Death Star. Which was, Luke Skywalker." He grinned. "Would you like to see one of the videos he made?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke nodded grimly. "I understand, Master Rosso. But may I remind you that I have dealt a lot worse than this...cyborg."

12. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: I give my welcome as well.

Ahlysaaria arrived at her ship and took off. As she left the planet, she set a morse code to Shagrat, ?Get out of there now. I have left Coresant?

The girl sighed. She did not exactly spy on Luke as she was instructed. But she found out what he was up to, she put a tracer in his ship, AND right before she left, she put a bug in his room and in his ship.
    She went into hyperspace, heading towards Vjun.

Meanwhile:

Sydney felt her sister leave the system. Secretly she felt relief that her sister was alive. She arrived at the Archives and saw that it was a mess! Like a bomb went off in it. She heard the sounds of fighting on the upper levels and force jumped to the location.

She saw Luke, a bonthan master, Master Rosso, and five younglings up against a cyborg that, from the archives looked like Grievous but with black armor.

"Go find Sydney," Luke hissed to the younglings. "She'll take you somewhere safe."
    the younglings nodded at Luke's commands and ran off to safety,

Sydney said to them ?Ok stay near me.?

Shagrat hissed with annoyance as the Jedi master dodged his blade.

He then landed on his feet, and activated his lightsaber staff, that shone green. "Impressive, young friend." Rosso stood in opening Soresu stance. "But you ought to learn how to respect your elders," he added with a grin.

The old Bothan turned to Luke. "Do be careful, Master Skywalker. I sense that the Force is strong in him. Unlike his grandfather, Grievous..."
    Luke nodded grimly. "I understand, Master Rosso. But may I remind you that I have dealt a lot worse than this...cyborg."

Shagrat snarled, ?My grandfather was worth more than your pathetic Order. During his reign of terror, he brought many of your pathetic lot to their knees. You will die for insulting my ancestor. Then Shagrat noticed young adolescent girl that looked like Selena, only older, heading the younglings away.

Shagrat went through the air using ?force flight?, landed, raced at the group. Sydney turned to challenge the attacked with a Niman stance. Shagrat leapt over her head deactivated his lightsabers and picked up a youngling, a young girl that was little more than 3 or 5. The other younglings raced and hid under chairs.

The girl whimpered and wriggled pathetically against the sith lord?s iron grip.

Sydney lowered her lightsaber. That was a youngling that she was attached to. ?Stop it your hurting her!?

Shagrat laughed ?Why should I? Is she going to be your padawan someday??

Sydney?s eyes narrowed, ?That is none of your business!?

The cyborg shrugged and lowered his lightsaber to the young girl?s chest. ?You have failed jedi. The world of the Republic will fall!? Shagrat activated his lightsaber, committing Shiak, killing the youngling.

?No!? Sydney?s shrieks of denial rang throughout the archives. She couldn?t believe this. The sith took away her sister, now they took away the youngling she wanted to be her padawan and that she was attached to. Even more, the sith was kicking the body to the side like it was a piece of trash.

Grieving will come later, now she will deal with this monster. Sydney raised her lightsaber again, this time in the Vaapad combat stance.

Shagrat was thrilled. Not only Sydney?s eyes were full of fury, but she was challenging him in the Vaapad combat stance. Shagrat activated his lightsabers and moved himself into the Vaapad combat stance.

Both opponents met each other, throwing their mastery of Vaapad at each other.

13. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Luke's eyes widened as Shagrat killed the youngling. "No!" He yelled.

But it was too late.

He looked to Sydney, but saw her get into a Vaapad stance.

He held her back. "Sydney, no. Calm down." He looked at her gently and deactivated her lightsaber. "Sydney, listen to me. I know you wanted her to be your Padawan. But becoming attached to her was the wrong decision. Remember that the Jedi Code says to never attach yourself. That is the only way we get on with our lives when someone passes away."

14. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    After several minutes of intense dueling. ?Sydney, no. Calm down." Luke looked at her gently and deactivated her lightsaber. "Sydney, listen to me. I know you wanted her to be your Padawan. But becoming attached to her was the wrong decision. Remember that the Jedi Code says to never attach yourself. That is the only way we get on with our lives when someone passes away."

Sydney looked at the jedi master and started to cry. Her world is falling apart. She does not know why; she had gone through 3 jedi master that gasve up on her, she lost her sister, and now lost this youngling. How can she not get attached to people? It is not natural.

Shagrat felt bad, he deactivated his lightsabers and said ?I?m sorry about that. I just have a complete hatred of the jedi. First off, my grandfather died at their hands. Secondly, you guys are nothing but pawns of a corrupt, greedy government. And thirdly, you never come to the aid of those who ask for it unless it fulfils your agenda?Also I think your philosophy is stupid. All of those ridiculous rules of yours...Jedi not being allowed to get married, start a family, lead a normal life, etc. I really think becoming a Jedi is pointless because you're using the same Force, but in a different way. The Dark Side is just when you use emotion with the Force. Good emotions included. Not anger or anything negative. You Jedi use no emotion. You cut yourselves off from the world." Shagrat paused for a moment then continued. ?Your father denied that code. And as a result he gave life to you?.And you killed him that is the worst repayment I ever heard of!?

OOC: Naveau, can you let me know when Ahlysaaria a.k.a. Selena is at Vjun?

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

"Vader kept video....journals to mark his progress with certain missions he was doing. For example, trying to find the fellow who killed the first Death Star. Which was, Luke Skywalker." He grinned. "Would you like to see one of the videos he made?"

Before Astara could answer, she felt a great disturbance in the Force. The disturbance was so strong, that Astara touched the side of her head, wobbled backward, and fell on the floor.

Suddenly, she began to cry. "No. No! Someone... who was so little... was killed. At the Jedi Temple!" Astara slowly looked up at Ferreus in horror.

(Meanwhile)

Rosso came beside the dead little girl's body and knelt down. One of his younglings was dead, and he blamed himself for that. He placed a gentle hand on her head. "The Force be with you, little one."

?Your father denied that code. And as a result he gave life to you?.And you killed him that is the worst repayment I ever heard of!?

Standing up, the old Bothan glared hard at Shagrat. "You have it all wrong, Sith. It was Vader that was killed by the Emperor. He died at the hands of that foul Sith to save his only son. You don't know the whole truth. So don't you dare tell us how we never use emotions. Trust in you feelings. As Master Kenobi once said."

Rosso sadly looked down with hidden tears. "And I believe that as well."

He glared at Shagrat, holding his long cane, that was deactivated, beside him. "Did you have emotion when you killed this innocent little girl? Hm? Did you feel any remorse or regret? Hm? You Sith think you're better than the whole Galaxy. Trust me, my friend... no one is perfect. Not even the Sith nor Jedi!"

He sighed in despair. "You should leave this place, Shagrat. I mean it. I don't want to see your face here ever again..." Rosso felt angry and tired inside. He wanted nothing more to do with this Sith.

Tag: AMNDRAG_01 and Darth_Naveu

16. lioganda

lioganda Jedi Youngling

Nov 11, 2009
    Jick was coming from Dantooine and was flying towards Vjun. He was going there because he heard they have the best bars in the galaxy. He lands and goes into the bar. Looking around at all the people.

17. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus frowned and knelt down next to her. "I'm so sorry..."

His heart lurched, and he felt it too. "It was Shagrat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke nodded his agreement. "I believe it would be best for you to leave, Shagrat. Please make your way through the Temple and do not kill anyone. Go back to your 'Lord Thesearus'." He started to turn away, then paused. He glanced back at the cyborg. "Oh, and if Thesearus wants me to be killed, he'll have to do it himself." He smirked and walked away, motioning for Rosso, Sydney, and the younglings to not bother Shagrat anymore. It was finished.

18. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: I will post this week. Play nice, Happy Thanksgiving!

19. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ah, yes! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! :)

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Yep! Happy Thanksgiving! Although, it was yesterday. [face_laugh]

So... we gonna continue?

21. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Selena was angry when she felt the little girl die through the force. True the sith and the jedi have a blood feud with each other but that to her is no excuse to kill a youngling, let alone a child.

Ignoring the pain in her foot, Selena concentrated, she won?t kill Shagrat, she will instead humble him.

Meanwhile:

Shagrat looked with fury on the two jedi masters telling him what to do. When Luke?s back was turned, he activated his lightsabers and attacked him shouting ?How dare you order around the descendant of the Knight Slayer!?

?No!? Sydney shouted. She took her lightsaber from Luke?s hand and blocked Shagrat?s strike. ?You monster! He was going to let you go!?

?That is impossible to believe from an enemy! Much less a jedi!? Shagrat snarled.

The two enemies met each other challenging their Vaapad mastery over each other. But for some reason, Sydney?s moves were better. Her moves were flawless like the force was guiding her actions. Both combatants dueled. Their ferocity enabled them to be in a sphere of fire.

Then Shagrat felt like a section of his torso was on fire! Screaming horribly, he kicked Sydney hard into a bookcase knocking her out cold. The girl slashed him! He was angry! So angry he would kill her!

Instead Shagrat ran, he was hurting so bad that he bowled right into a window. He was so concentrated on running away that instead of running on the ground. He was running in the air! ?Damn it!? Said Shagrat as he fell. ?Shavvit?? he said as landed with a crash.

Now to save you all the details, Shagrat was a mess! It was a miracle he is still alive! He sent a message to his ship, ?Get the hell over here now!?

The jedi came out with their weapons ready. They stood a safe distance away from the sith. Dispite him being hurt and mangled, he was like a cornered dragon wounded but still capable of fighting back.

Shagrat?s ship appeared and opened its door. Two of his guards fired their harpoons, pulling him on the ship, but Shagrat wa not 100 percent pleased.

?Ow!? shouted Shagrat.

?Sorry sir.? Said one of his guards.

?Never mind that. Lets get out of here. Get me stabilized quick!?

The guards did as they were told and Shagrat was stabilized. The ship went into hyperspace.

22. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    OOC: XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke looked gratefully at Sydney. "Thank you Sydney. Go get some rest. The fight is officially over."

He turned to Rosso. "Master Rosso, would you be so kind to escort the younglings to they're quarters? I wouldn't doubt they are frightened."

23. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Sydney woke up. Her head was spinning from the cyborg?s kick.

Looking up, she was relieved to see Luke was alive.

Luke looked gratefully at Sydney. "Thank you Sydney. Go get some rest. The fight is officially over."

Sydney nodded and walked to her room. Once there she took off her clothes she put on her nightdress and went to sleep.

Meanwhile:

Selena arrived at the Imperial base and sent a message to the tower ?It is Ahlysaaria, notify Lord Thesearus I?ve arrived.?

Meanwhile:

?How well do you want to be stabilized?? one of the magnaguards asked Shagrat a.k.a Sheeal Barzak.

Sheeal grumbled ?Enough for me to yell at EV-A4-D if I have to. Now proceed to the third moon of Vassek! Go! Go! Go!?

His men obeyed him quickly, Sheeal is not known for patience when it comes to his life.

24. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Darn it! Been so wrapped up on getting ready for college. Sorry guys.

Ferreus frowned and knelt down next to her. "I'm so sorry..." His heart lurched, and he felt it too. "It was Shagrat."

The young woman slowly looked at Ferreus. Shocked and saddened, Astara stood up from him, staring at him. "Wait a minute. You... you kept me here so that you two lackeys could get into the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. That's why you didn't want me to leave!!"

She quickly knelt down and started to hit Ferreus on the shoulders and chest. "Why?! Why?! Oh God, why are you doing this to me...?" Astara finally stopped, and laid on the ground, crying sorrowfully.

(Meanwhile)

"Master Rosso, would you be so kind to escort the younglings to they're quarters? I wouldn't doubt they are frightened."

"Of course, Master Skywalker," he said with a bow. The old Bothan escorted the shaken younglings to their quarters, encouraging them to stay brave and that fear was part of darkness.

After he set them all in their beds, Master Rosso came to his balcony of his room, looking at the stars. "Oh, Master Yoda. If you were here... you'd know what to do," he whispered.

Tag: Darth_Naveu

25. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Ferreus' face softened, and cupped her chin so she was staring into his eyes. "Astara, I would never, ever do that to anyone. Especially you. We have been...planning this for quite some time. And believe me, I wasn't intending for anyone to get hurt. All I did was instruct Shagrat and Ahlysaaria to watch Skywalker carefully. I never wanted them to murder an innocent child. You have to believe me."

He looked at her and saw that she wasn't going to believe him anytime soon, so he let down his barriers that hid his Force Signature. He has never done that to another being before, not even his Master or Veanor, so he was a bit nervous. Of course, he hid his feelings as best as he could....

~~~~~~~~~~

A stormtrooper answered the young Sith's call. "Lord Thesearus is away at the moment; but clearance to land is granted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.