main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Star Wars: Dark Empire

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Darth_Naveu, May 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AMNDRAG_01

AMNDRAG_01 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2008
    Selena sent a message back. "Copy that. I'm landing right not. And if possible send a medical droid down please."

Selena entered the base and landed.

2. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: Astara Mesolu

Inside the Bast Castle, Vjun

"Astara, I would never, ever do that to anyone. Especially you. We have been...planning this for quite some time. And believe me, I wasn't intending for anyone to get hurt. All I did was instruct Shagrat and Ahlysaaria to watch Skywalker carefully. I never wanted them to murder an innocent child. You have to believe me."

Astara stared into Ferreus' eyes, sadly. She wanted to believe him... but how could she?

Suddenly, she felt something. His Force Signature. She also felt that he was nervous. "Ferreus? What... what are doing?" The young woman was very curious and scared.

Tag: Darth_Naveu

3. Darth_Naveu

Darth_Naveu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2009
    OOC: Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope you guys have a wonderful time with your family and friends and have a happy New Year! 8D

~~~~~~~

Ferreus tightened his mouth somewhat, still not fully adjusted to sharing his personal Force Signature with someone else that he barely knew. But her trust in him was priceless, and if this was the way to convince her, then so be it.

"Letting you see my Force Signature. You will see that I'm not lying to you." He cupped her chin. "I would never, ever lie to you Astara. I don't take you for granted."

4. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: You too, Naveu! Everyone, have a safe Christmas and a Happy New Year! :D

"Letting you see my Force Signature. You will see that I'm not lying to you." He cupped her chin. "I would never, ever lie to you Astara. I don't take you for granted."

Astara stared into his saddened eyes. She felt that his Force Signature slightly grew stronger. "You're... you're Force Signature. I feel that... you weren't lying. You were telling the truth..."

She blinked, as tears fell from her eyes. Suddnely, she found herself hugging him. "Oh, Ferreus! I'm so sorry..."

5. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    He embraced her back, sighing in relief. "Thank you," he whispered, shutting his eyes tight.

~~~~~~~~~

Veanor ran out to meet Ahlysaaria. "Anything worth looking into?"

6. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Selena limped out of the ship and saw Veanor running out to meet her "Anything worth looking into?"

Selena nodded ?I got a lot of information. I just hope it?s enough.?

Meanwhile:

Sheeal was in his command chair resting when one of his guards said ?You have been stabilized sir, and we are nearing Vassek.?

?Very good? said Sheeal, who was still half awake.

7. Gamer_4_life

Gamer_4_life Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2009
    Already joined...Thanks for the invite.

8. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sooooo sorry for the wait. Been too busy. Getting ready for college, ya know...

"Thank you," he whispered, shutting his eyes tight.

Astara smiled sadly. "You're welcome. I'm sorry as well. It's just that..." she gently let go and looked up at him. "It's just that I lost everyone I loved. My family. Ash. Basically, they were everything to me."

She looked down sadly. "Even Master Lan'lys."

Astara looked at Ferreus again. "Are you... are you going to be all right?"

9. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Don't worry about it Shine! We're just glad your back! And good luck with college :D

~~~~~~~

Veanor nodded and gestured for her to follow. "Lord Thesearus is away at the moment...go ahead and load up the information you have into his computer."

~~~~~~~

Ferreus nodded and stood, holding out his hand to help her. "I'll be fine. Perhaps we should be getting back to the base..."

10. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    ooc: posts coming soon guys.

11. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: I meant to do this for a while. I was laughing while typing this. I apologize ahead of time if you are offended. I meant no offence. Oh yea, look at these link if you want to see what Grevious?s home looks like. see ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78TUSVzzrDA , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfigMg6taBo&NR=1 , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYqbPkuN8IA&feature=related ) If you find a better link that works better Plllleeeeeeeaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee (please) let me know. Thanks!

The ship of Sheeal a.k.a Shagrat arrived at the Vessek system approaching the third moon of Vessek. Upon arrival, the pilot droid communicated with the secret garrison on the second moon and the planet surface.

?This is BDP-0019? said the pilot droid . ?I?m flying Lord Sheeal?s ship. Request permission to land on the third moon.?

?This is the garrison commander.? Said a kaleesh on the intercom ?Permission granted.? The communication was cancelled and the ship went through the atmosphere of the moon. The air was covered with a dense fog, but the pilot managed to maneuver the ship into a hidden hanger embedded in a cliff. The ?cliff? was in fact a castle which served as the lair of his predecessor. This was the former lair of General Grievous. (dun-dun-DUN)

Sheeal woke up once he felt that his ship had landed. Getting out of his chair, he limped towards the door and turned to his ship crew. ?All of you get some rest and recharge.?

The kaleesh walked out of the hanger. On the way out he glanced briefly at a Belbullab-22 starfighter, called the Soulless One. The ship of General Grievous.

Sheeal limped through the halls of his castle. The castle hadn?t changed much since General Grevious?s ownership. But Sheeal can?t deny he made a few ?minor? improvements to the castle.

?Gore! Gore! Where are you?? called Sheeal. Gore is Sheeal?s pet roggart, and is one of the few things Sheeal is both attracted to and cares about. As a matter of fact, he is rather fond of his pet.

(OOC: Start laughing)[face_laugh]

Sheeal limped to his control room and shouted ?Doctor! Where are you!? Get your metallic butt over here now!?

His doctor is EV-A4-D the droid that served as his grandfather?s doctor and advisor. When Sheeal found him, he had him rebuilt and used him as his doctor. Their relationship was tense most of the time. EV-A4 often told him about his grandfather, sometimes even more then Sheeal cared to know.
    Ev-A4 walked in and said ?Don't be upset with me, Master. If you were not a reckless fighter, we would not be having this conversation."[face_laugh]

?Reckless! Reckless? Sheeal shouted in disbelief. Not for the first time he thought of incinerating the droid, but he felt better of it.

His doctor looked him over, ??My, my, my. Your legs, mask, everything is badly damaged. How did you do it? It is gonna take me hours to get you back into shape.?

?Shut up! I fell out of a window. Now get on with it!? Sheeal snapped. EV-A4 took him to the operating room and began repairs. But EV?s droid model does not use painkillers so Sheeal was in pain. A lot of pain.

?OWWCCH! Get some antiseptic will you?? shouted Sheeal while he was in pain.

?I?m sorry sir but it?s against my programming.?

?It?s against my programming.? Sheeal mimicked. ?You?re lucky I don?t?AAAGGGGHHHH!? Sheeal?s rant was interrupted when EV took off his mask exposing his scarred and burned face and brain. ?OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! AAAGGGGHHHH!?

?Oh stop squirming and screaming? EV replied calmly.

?EASY FOR YOU TO SAY. JUST PUT MY MASK ON! DAMN IT!? Sheeal shouted.

?You empathy wire is loose. I?ll have to tighten it or you will be too nice or too cruel. You always said you want a good mix.? EV said. Again calmly.

?JUST FIX IT!!? Sheeal shouted.

?Yes sir.? The droid replied.

After a few minutes which felt like a painful eternity to Sheeal, a new mask was put on. ?You know, your grandfather didn?t whine this much when I operated on him.?

That ruffled Sheeal?s feathers. For a moment he thought of slicing the

12. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thanks for your understanding, Naveu. And thank you about College. I'll try my best to do well. [face_peace]

"I'll be fine. Perhaps we should be getting back to the base..."

Astara gently took his hand, and stood, looking up at him. She felt something different about him. He was like no other Sith the Jedi talked about. Maybe... they weren't bad at all. Just... misunderstood...

"I'm very sorry, Ferreus. For the way I've acted. I feel so stupid..."

13. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Sorry about being AWOL guys...
    ~~~~~~~
    Veanor looked at Serena with concern. "You okay?" She frowned slightly.

~~~~~~~~
    Ferreus shook his head. "Don't. I understand how you may think of me, for the sole reason of my predessors, correct? Don't apologize," he said firmly.

14. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    OOC: Navea it is Selena not Serena.

Veanor looked at Serena with concern. "You okay?" She frowned slightly.

Selena said ?I felt better. I guess I sprained my ankle when I lept out of a window.?

15. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    OOC: I'm back. Sorry for the delay got busy.

IC
    In orbit around Vjun

Ki arrives at Vjun. The jump from Corescant to here took a day, Ki is unsure why. Ki closes his eyes and reches out with the force. It feels normal but, Ki can feel a dark undercurrent. He focuses in on the darkness, He senses a strong pool of dark energy. It's isolated far away from the population. Ki finds an empty space on the planet and punches tought the atomsphere. He flys low to the ground heading towads the great shadow. He sees large rocky spires ahead, the darkness lies atop one of them. He pulls his craft into a clime. Coming over the top He sees a fortress on the plateau of one of the spires. He can also see a shuttle parked out side. Something inside him told him to investigate. He lands on the closest spire to the castle. He exits the cocpit. Climing down Ki looks to the frotress agian.
    "It is not a far jump to the other plateau" Ki thought to himself "but, if i fail thereis no amount of force to save me." He banshes the thoght of failure. "I got this." He takes off for the ledge using the force to speed him up. At the edge Ki calls upoun the force to make the leap. Gravity begins to pull him down he feels the comforting sensation of falling. No fear enters him, he lands on the target platform and rolls to dispearse his energy. He made it. In side the castle Ki could sence two people one puses with dark energy the other is light but fading. "A jedi is in trouble. I must help." Ki agian runs towards the dark bastion.

16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007

"Don't. I understand how you may think of me, for the sole reason of my predessors, correct? Don't apologize," he said firmly.

Astara nodded with a smile. "All right. So... shall we continue?"

17. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Veanor sighed slightly. "Go on and get it treated, alright?"

~~~~~~~

Ferreus nodded and smiled slightly. "Of course." He frowned slightly, feeling another Signature getting closer to them fast. "Someone's here," he whispered, tilting his head slightly to figure out if he knew the stranger.

18. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC
    Inside the Bast Castle

Ki enters the castle and follows the energy.

He feels somthing change, like someone is focusing on him.

'Not good,' Ki thought to himself as he approched the force signatures.

He enters a room on sees two figures one a woman with long blonde hair the other a man with brown. Ki senses that the woman is the one in troble. Ki drew his lightsaber ready to fight, but not wanting to, he could hear his master in the back of his mind.

"A jedi need not fight when the force can guide him out of any situations without conflict." Ki always had a proplem with this teaching.

"Miss," Ki starts "I don't know how you got here but, it's unsafe I'm here to see you to safety."

'It's an enclosed room' Ki thinks to himself, 'I should use form II.' With his battle plan set he prepared for a fight. 'Sorry master'

19. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    Sheeal was finally finished with his painful operation.

?He lives!? shouted EV-A4.

?Shut up? Sheeal murmured.

?Honestly you wine more than your grandfather. Even he had a higher threshold for pain. I?? EV-A4 stopped when Sheeal gave a murderous glare at him.

?I am going to rest? Sheeal said and he walked into his quarters and went to sleep.

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sorry I took long. I might be working in a animation film and comic book industry soon. :D

Astara Mesolu

"Someone's here," he whispered, tilting his head slightly to figure out if he knew the stranger.

Astara felt it too, after hearing Ferreus say this. "As do I." Suddenly, someone came through the door. She couldn't believe it. Another Jedi!

"Miss," Ki starts "I don't know how you got here but, it's unsafe I'm here to see you to safety."

Before he could fight Ferreus, Astara jumped in front of Ferreus to protect him. "No, stop!! He's no threat. Trust me. I may not be a Jedi no more, due to being a Smuggler, but listen to me!"

Tag: Darth_Naveu and galactic-vagabond422

21. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC
    Bast Castle

Ki is surprised at this display of protection.

"I do not wish to fight but, Miss it's not safe here. I fear that there's a more sinister plan at work." Ki takes a deep breath to clear his mind.

'I don't know if I'm getting thought' Ki thinks to himself, 'she must see the danger in staying.'

22. SnipeHunter

SnipeHunter Jedi Master star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    OOC: hey guys sorry about the long wait I had to get my comp fixed and problem after problem happened so after a month I finally have my comp working again, I'm posting for two reasons the first was to let you guys know I'm back and the second was to find out if I can still rp here or if I have been kicked.

23. Darth_Naveu

May 12, 2009
    Sorry guys ^^;

Snipe, no you aren't kicked. Welcome back! :D

Shine, that's awesome! Keep us updated; I'd love to hear about it! :D

~~~~

Ferreus placed a hand on Astara's shoulder and stepped beside her. "Thank you, Astara," he said with a slight smile. Turning to the newcomer, he smiled wider and stepped forward. "Welcome to Bast Castle. May I know your name?" Ferreus knew that the Jedi most likely would not reveal such personal information but was driven to be friendly and pleasant anyhow.

24. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    IC
    Bast Castle

Ki tilts his head.

"I'm not here to make friends," He states shaking his head. Strightening his neck, "I'm here to save a persons life."

Ki steps forward, his unactivated lightsaber in his right hand.

25. AMNDRAG_01

Jan 10, 2008
    ooc: posts coming soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.