main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends star wars- dark re-union

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by master-of-les-pauls, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    this story is set about 20 years after rotj, the njo series has not and dosent not happen so its kind of an au

it is a time of peace with the empire in ruins
    the new republic is left to bring peace the
    galaxy with its new generation of jedi knights
    led by jedi master luke skywalker

in this time of peace a face from Lukes past is
    about to rise and bring chaos and the darkside
    back to the galaxy............

The candles in the cave that had become home flickerd in the night, the darkside filled this small cavern and in turn it filled her whole being.

"You have learned all that i can teach you my aprentice" spoke the deathly voice

"Thank you my master" came the almost instant reply

"Now it is time for the sith to rise forth once more, use your rage and hate and seek out the planet Mimbari, there you will find the next step in our plan for the destrution of the jedi"

"Yes master"

"GOOOOOOOOODD hahahaha,"the cackeld laugh echoed around the cavern "Now go Lord kinrakiss"

"Thank you my lord" With that she stood and left the cavern that had been her home for almost the last 8 years.Once out side the sunlight hurt her eyes but she was sith and pain was a teacher and pain was a weapon to be used striding along she started the path to lead her into the shipping port below, she was in need of a ship and Kinrakiss knew just where to find one on Chandrilla

2. Baby_Death_Star

Baby_Death_Star Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    Interesting start!

Unfortunately I haven't read much EU outside of the boards ... so does anyone know Kinrakiss from Luke's past?

EDIT: spelling

3. Bacon164

Bacon164 Chosen One star 8

Mar 22, 2005
    Pretty good start, MOLP. Can't wait to see the next update.

Interesting names you got, BTW. :p

4. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    Congratulations, MoLP!

5. Darth_-A0shi-

Darth_-A0shi- Jedi Master star 4

Jan 8, 2005
    Nice start there MOLP.

I too as BDS do not know who the woman is in regards to Luke's past.

I liked your deathly descriptions, keep at it man.

6. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    thanks guys

no one will guess who kinrakiss is

feel free to pm me with your guess though lol

7. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    Congratulations MP on a great start to your story.
    Looking forward to reading more.

8. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Hey MoLP!Great start! When is the next update?

9. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    sorry i cant update today, rl calls

there will be two updates tomorrow

10. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Chapter 2 rising darkness

Lord Kinrakiss walked down a slope from the cave she had just left the darkside flowing throught her stronger than it had ever done in her life, before when she was just a mere jedi she thought the lightside was true power but that was nothing compared to what secrets the darkside held.

Its was becoming dark as she contuied her trek down the mountin side good she would rather do what she had planned under the cover of the night she glances down to the lightsaber hanging by her side and smilled to her self yes darkness was perfect.

Once on level ground Kinrakiss pulled a hollo map of the city out of her belt and switched it on. So to the west in the town of Paulsgrivm was where the main space port was,she thought to her self finding a ship wasnt the problem getting to Paulsgrivm was, but as she switched the map off she saw two men learing at her as they sat in a new t52 speeder, the darkside was giving her all the tools she needed Kinrkiss put on her most girly smile and walked over.

The one in the drivers seat spoke first.

"Hey pretty thing wanna ride"

"Depends where your going flyboy" Kinrakiss said holding back her disgust at this filth she was talking to and she started to flirt with them

"Where you looking to go then sweet heart" Said the second man

She cast him a quick glance and was even more disgusted by the sight of the fat greasy man and with a wave of her hand she drew on the might of the darkside and said "You will take me to Paulsgrivm"

Both men replied in tandam "We will take you to Paulsgrivm"

Kinrakiss smilled to herself and jumped into the back of the speeder and smiled to hersself yes the darkside was with her.

"Well boys lets get moving"

It took a second for the two men to snap out of the haze they where under,

"ERRR Paulsgrivm it is then hold on honey, this baby has one hell of a kick in it"

with that the speeder pulled of at a breakneck speed and with in a hour they where on the outskirts of the space port

"Thats a pretty name for a thing as pretty as you" the driver said as they pulled over

"Thank you, now how about i give you what you deserve for this ride" Kinrakiss said with a lopsided grin on her face, yes she was looking forward to this

Both men looked at each other with massive smiles on there faces the one in the passenger seat spoke

"SO then what do you have in mind Cas...." he never got to finish his words before a beam of crimson fire took his head from his shoulders and with a quick pivot of her hips before the driver could finish his scream the crimson fire burn throught his forehead

"Thats what i had in mind boys" she said with an evil grin, she took one look around good no witness around to take care off she turned her sabre off and jumped out of the speeder and walked calmy away towrds the nearest docking bay.

Keeping her head down she walked around till she found what she was looking for, no guards outside but she could feel through the force that there where 3 men inside. She looked around for any passers by, nope no one around kinrakiss didnt want anyone to hear what she was about to do and then she strood into docking bay 94 and ingnites her lightsabre.

The 3 men didnt stand a chance it was all over in a matter of seconds, she looked at her prize if thats what it xould be called ther ship was nothingmore than a heap of junk an old t13 ship but still it would serve her needs once aboard she found her way to cockpit sat down and kicked the fighter to life and left the docking bay.Once in space Kinrakiss checked the nav com for the planet Minbari , yes the unit had the co-ordinates she keyed them in and then pulled back the lever and watched the stars pull back as she made the jump into hyper space.

11. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    =D=

pretty darn good start! i'm very interested...

12. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    Mille congrazione, Signore MoLP! Good going, but ouch! She's a tad maniacal!

13. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    Very nice, Master! She is mean! I like her!

14. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    chapter 3 the skywalker family

Morning, the sunlight of Yavin woke Luke from his slumber. The jedi master lifted his head and looked around the room to see where his wife was, she was not lying next to him but this had not become somthing new.Luke stood up and using the force called his dressing gown to his hand and pulled the brown robe around himself and walked to the other to the main room in there living area on the jedi temple and when he enterd the other room what he saw was pure bliss to Lukes eyes.

"How long you been up for Mara?" Luke said rubbing the sleep from his eyes

"Only a few hours" Mara said cradling her new born son Ben Skywalker in her arms

Luke looked at his wife and child sitting in the chair and had to smile, who would ever have thought that he would have married let alone start a family with a woman who once swore she would kill him!

"I wish you wake me up when he starts, you've hardly had any sleep since we got back" as soon as the words left Lukes mouth he saw by the look in his wifes eyes he hit a nerve "Look i'm just saying I wanna help"

"I know luke but I cant help it" Mara said softly not taking her eyes of her son

"Look let me take him and you get back to bed for a hour or to"

Mara looked at her up at Luke , he was right of course. If it had been any one else she would have refused point blank but this was different it was Luke but still any other time she wouldnt have given in this easily.

"Ok your right, here" Mara stood slowly still gently holding her son Ben in her arms she waited for Luke to walk over to her " be carfull "

"Ok ok I will " Luke said as he took his son from Mara as he did he looked deep into her eyes and saw that the fire in her eyes had not dimed by motherhood nor marrige it was also one of the reason he loved her so much "now go get some sleep"

"Yeah ok Skywalker" Mara said walking to there bed room before she got there she turned and took a look at father and son and allowed her self a smile then walked into the bedromm went to bed.

Luke couldnt take his eyes from his son, his child. Those words these feelings he had, he now understood how the looks Han and Leia gave there three children, this was all he ever wanted, he started to walk out side in the morning sun. Luke walked on to the balcony of his terrace in the jedi temple.

Looking at his boy Luke knew that there was nothing more precious to him than his family, in this moment he just stood there watching the sun rise.

15. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    how touching....:_|

i meant that, sorry if it came out sarcastic sounding.:)

16. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    MoLP, that was sweet man!

17. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    Excellent, MP!
    Let me know when you update!

18. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    This is great molp!

I'm really intrigued as to where it's going...

19. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    chapter 3 jedis in training

Anakin Solo marched up and down a hall in the jedi temple he hated waiting for his brother even though he had started to become more pateint he was no where near at the level his brother jacan was at and that well made the problem worse.

"Where is he?"Anakin growed under his breath and then he came strolling down the hall "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! I've been waiting here for over a hour!" Anakin barked at his older brother

"Look I'm sorry"Jacan said holding his hands up to his brother " I just got a hollo message from Dad and Jaina there gonna be a litle late"

"Great first you then them, this is all I need"

"Hey relax Anakin, Dad told me to tell Uncle Luke he was gonna be at least a day late"

"Ok I spose we better go tell him"

With that that the two padawans headed to there Uncles living quaters, once there Jacan poked his head through the door way

"Anyone home"

"SHHHHHHH , Mara and Ben are sleeping" Luke said

"Sorry Uncle Luke, Dads gonna be a day late" Jacan said

"MMMMM did he give a reason why?" Luke said

"Red tape stuff you know what Coursants like Uncle Luke" Anakin butteed in

"That i do" Luke said with a rulefull smile "So then yuo two ready fro your lightsaber class with Corran?"

"Yes Uncle Luke" the boys boys said in unison

"Good " said the jedi master with a warm smille to his two padawans "Did your father say weither your sister was with him?"

"Yes, she helping him and Chewie fly the falcon"

before Luke could reply the com link on his belt started to vibrate Luke quickly answerd it

"Skywalker here" the small image of master Kyp Durron apeared in Lukes hand

"Luke we have had a coded signal from Coursant"

"From the chancelor?"

"Yeah ,Luke it sounds pretty bad"

"Ok i'll be on my way over inform the other council members that are here "

"Already done Durron out" with that the image in Lukes hand vanished

Luke turned to face his two Nehpews

"Can you two stay here and look after Ben till Mara wakes up?"

"I spose we can Uncle Luke as master Corran being called to this meating" Jacan said

"Thanks boys, I will be right back" with that Luke was heading for the door and then at the last minute "OH if Mara wakes up tell her whats happpend"

"Will do Uncle Luke" Anakin said as he sat down

With that Luke was gone leaving the two boys on there own with a fast asleep new born baby and mother.

"So what do you think thats about?" Anakin said now making him self comfortable in the 3 peice corrlean sofa

"Must have been important for master Kyp to call Uncle Luke like that" Jacan replied

"Yeah thats what i thought, you know I've got a bad feeling about this"

"Anakin you have a bad feeling about everything" Jacan laughed

with that the two boys sat switched on the hollo net and waited for there Uncle to return or for there Aunt to wake

20. kyp_durron_fan_2009

kyp_durron_fan_2009 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    =D= Bravo, MOLP! This is very interesting so far! And an appearance by the greatest Jedi ever, Kyp Durron! I can't wait to read more.

21. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    Great! That was very nice!

22. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    way to go, molp! you're making an excellent go of this!

[face_money_eyes]----------->molp, once GL finds out what a good writer he is!

23. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    Another great update molp!

Anakin you have a bad feeling about everything - This made me laugh!

24. darkjedi8906

darkjedi8906 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 15, 2004
    well done

25. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    chapter 4 the way of the force

Luke walked towards the the jedi council room, it was set at the highest part of the great Massassi temple, with a wave of his hand the doors opened and in he steped, into the jedi council room. Luke took a quick glance around the room and saw that the other council members where already there, waiting for him.

"Sorry im late" Luke said with a warm smile on his face.

The other mebers all turned to face the grand master and they all either smilled or just laughed at his coment.

Luke came and watched the other sit and then took his seat. Corran Horran sit next to him, over the years apart from his wife Corran had become Lukes closet freind in the jedi order, soon the other members took there seats, Streen, Kyp Durron sat opisite Luke, Kyle Katarn ,Kam Soulsar, Dorsk 82, Kirana Ti, Cilghal and finaly Tionne Soulsar the wife of Kam.

"So then what is the order of day the day Kyp?" Luke said

"We have been given a report from the Republic of a murder on Chandrilla"

"What does this have to do with the jedi, this isnt a job for Jedi but for the local security" Kyle butted in

"Normaly yes theres something more to this isnt there Kyp?" Dorsk spoke in his gentle tones

"Yes Kyle your right as are you Dorsk, normally this would not be our buissness but a lightsabre was used to kill to cilvillains" Kyp said

Luke watched the looks on every ones faces, he could see there minds trying to figure it all out

"Then a ship was stolen from a near by docking bay and another three men where killed also by a lightsabre" kyp finished

"How can this be we have no Jedi on missions in the Chandrilla system" Chilgall the Mon Calamari jedi master said

"This is disturbing," Luke said " do we have an id on the ship that was taken?"

"Yes its a old t13 single pliot ship, for what we understand it wasnt in the best of shape and had markings on the sides of the ship" kyp said

"What type of markings" Streen said

"Some type of old Imperial insignia, the Rebuplic is asking that we send someone to go investigate"

"Yes i think we can all agree we should look into this" Luke said

"I think we should send two jedis to look into this" Kyle spoke

Luke saw everyone nod there heads in agreement

"Who is there to send , i think this mission calls for a master and Padawan pairing to be sent on this mission" Tionne said "I say master Corran and and his new aprentice"

"Yes i agree" Luke said "I think you should take Janna with you Corran" Luke said

"Yes Janna needs the experance" Corran agreed

"Lets see a show of hands " Kyp said

And with that all the members of the council agreed.

"Once Janna returns with her father , we will leave at once" Corran

"Good, may the force be with us" Luke said ending the meeting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.