main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends star wars- dark re-union

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by master-of-les-pauls, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    So Master, when is the next chapter?

2. Terra_Wan_Kenobi

Terra_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2005
    Master, when is the other update??? [face_praying] please...

3. master-of-les-pauls

master-of-les-pauls Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 16, 2005
    Chapter 22 Where did I go wrong

Falling, thats how he felt like he was falling, it wasn't often in fact it had been a hell of a long time since the great jedi master Luke Skywalker felf this way , in fact the last time he felt this way was when she left him yes when Casstila left him...... now she was truly lost to the dark side. The last time Luke had felt her he could feel the darkside rising in her but he thought she left to try and find away back to the light not run head first into the darkness.

"There you!" came the fimilar voice of his beloved wife

"Sorry, I just ahd to on my own for a whille Mara"

"Hey, Skywalker you know that can never happen, I will allways be with you.... farm boy" Mara said with a warm half smile

Luke looked up onto the green eyes of a woman he loved more than anything or anyone in his life "So how'd you find me?"

"Not like its hard farmboy, you know that your in here " Mara said tapping the side of her head "So there's no escaping me! you ok?"

Luke smiled how could he forget the conection he and Mara share was unlike anything he had ever felt in his life and know with his son making them a whole family, he was complete. But still those feelings of his failings came back, he had only felt this a few times in his life, the death of Gantoros to the sith Exar Khan Kyp Durron's turn to the darkside and the other deaths of his jedis, all of these failings rested on Lukes soul.

"I spose running to the jedi temple made it that easier for you to find me" Luke said

"And the council rooms as well" Mara said walking over to her husband who was sat in one of the old chairs, she came to a stop behind Luke and then her hands on his shoulders

Luke looked to the floor then turned to look once more into the eyes of his wife "Why Mara?" Was all he could barly manage "Why couldn't i have seen this? i should have been able to save her, why couldn't I save her" Luke said tearing his gaze from Mara to once again stare at the floor

"It's not your fault, you can't save everyone, no one forced her into turning to the darkside it was her choice"

Luke let out a sigh "Your right" he turned around in the chair to face his wife, Luke let his hands rest on Maras hips

"Farmboy what just would you do with out me" She said tossing her head back in a mocking gesture

"So what are we going to do about Castilla?" Luke said bring the conversation to what had been hunting Lukes thoughts

"Well what else can we do Luke? It looks like she has turned to the Empire so that she is now our enemy we have to bring her to justice for what she has done"

"Your right Mara"

"Farmboy I'm allways right" Mara said looing back into her mans eyes she lent down ever so slightly to kiss the man who had taught her to love but she stoped about an inch from his lips seeing this Luke samiled and met her lips with all the fire and love in his being.

Mara was the first to pull away

"Well master Skywalker I think its time we got back to a certain youngling back home"

"Thats a first"

"Whats a first?"

"You calling me master!"

"Well don't get used to it farmboy!" Mara said smiling into her husbands eyes

"Well your right as allways we better get back home to Ben, I miss him more than I ever though possible"

"So you should" Mara said teasingly then she let out "I miss him so bad"

"I know we will soon be back home, lets go get everyone ready" Luke said standing from his chair

"Sure lets go home farmboy"

With that they walked out of the jedi council room in the old jedi temple hand in hand

"You know I've often thought about moving the jedi back here" Luke said

"You know thats one of the worst ideas you've ever had!"

"Why's that?"

"You don't want to fall into the trap the old order did and become the private army of the repulic"

"You know that was down to Palpatine Mara not the jedi"

"Still a bad idea you don't want to get invloved in poltics leave all that to Leia, trust me we don't to get into bed withose vipers"

"

4. ArgenPalos

ArgenPalos Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2004
    ahhhhh - that was good molp.

great interplay in the dialogue and good bit about the jedi becoming so tied up with the republic - i've always thought that!

5. Terra_Wan_Kenobi

Sep 8, 2005
    "Well master Skywalker I think its time we got back to a certain youngling back home"

"Thats a first"

"Whats a first?"

"You calling me master!"

I loved this lines... Master great update

6. LordDarthUmbrus

LordDarthUmbrus Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Delightful, MOLP!

I love the playful nature of Mara and Luke's dialog.

7. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    I am still loving it! This is so good!

8. NaomiOrganaSolo

NaomiOrganaSolo Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 8, 2005
    lovely molp - what would Luke ever do without Mara?

9. kyp_durron_fan_2009

kyp_durron_fan_2009 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
  10. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Chapter 23 the Dark Side of the Force

The Landing gears hissed as the small shuttle settled down on the barren wasteland that was Minbarri, and as the hatch opend out stepped Darth Kinrakiss her blonde hair her coverd by the shall of her dark flowing robes, the cold air had a sent on it Kinrakiss took a deep breath and let it out, yes this place was alive , alaive with the power of the darkside!

With a wave of her hand Admiral Pellon and the 20 or so stormtroopers followed her out of the ship.

"Don't do anything unless I comand you to" She left the small valed threat unspoken but all knew what it ment, or you will have to answer to me.

After a short walk they came across a small city, Kinrakiss took a look around it was a broken and a baren place, blast points on buildings and the decaying bodys of those who wernt' strong enough for battle where scatterd around the city floor.

Peallon spoke up "My'lord do you really think we are going to find anything here?"

"Yes Admiral, in fact we have found what have come for" She said with a evil thin smile Kinrakiss then pointed to a large building at the far end of the city that was litterd with the dead bodys those who had come before them.

With that the small group headed towards the building and once there with a small gesture Kinrakiss ripped the doors from there hinges and sent them flying to the far end of the city, she could hear the gasps from the team of stormtroopers and she smilled again, yes fear was good, fear was a fire of the sith.

Then a hail of balster fire came flooding from the entrence making the stormtroopers cover and Peallon run and hide behind the troopers ,before they could find there cover Kinrakiss had all ready called her lightsabre to her hand and was walking into the building deflecting every blast that came here way and still kept a steady phase as she walked further in the building

"MY LORD WAIT!!!" Screamed Peallon

but she didn't her him she was to foucused and to deep into the power of the darkside and that was something a pitfull man like him would never understand after a while she came to the first cannon, what a suprise! It was a verson of a destroyer droid from the clone wars that had been modified to become a sort of cannon but still that was not enough to stop her relentless march and with a small gesture the droid was flying through the air till it hit aonther droid and exploded into a thousand spare parts and then the laser fire stoped.

"FOLLOW ME!" Kinrakiss sceamed back to those cowardly men who just hid behind her, she waited for a few minuites for them all to catch up with her

"My Lord are you ok" Peallon said slightly out of breath as he ran to her to stand just behind her

Kinrakiss didn't even bother to give Peallon a response, he was not worthy of one but he was worthy of something...

"Gahaghg" was all Peallon manged to get out as the mussles in his neck stared to tighten

"Admiral my orders where to not not do anything unless I comanded you to do so" Kinrakiss said in hatfull wishper beore her voice bacame a full blown scream "WHEN DID I COMAND TO YOU TAKE COVER!"

And just as soon as the musles begain to tighten they relaxed and Peallon fell to his knees fighting for the air that came flooding back into his lungs

"Sssory my lord "was all he could stamer out

"Good, now follow me" Kinrakiss said marching towards a small light at the end of the corridor, by now the lighting of the corridor had become the reflective glare of red bloodshine from the sith lords lightsabre, which made things seem even more errie than they already where.

The they reached there destination and walked into the light,

"WHO DARES ENTER THE CHAMBER OF THE NEFIER" A invisable voice called out

"I DARTH KINRAKISS DARK MISSTRESS OF THE SITH" She called out into the void

"SITH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU ARE NO SITH LITLE GIRL! LEAVE HERE NOW AND YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WORTHLESS LIFE"

"Come let me see your face, you weak foolish man, I have no ne

11. Terra_Wan_Kenobi

Sep 8, 2005
    Hmmm... The destruction of the Jedi... This is where the fun begins
    Great update!!!

12. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    AHA! this tale surely rocks, molp.

It's getting reeeeeeaaaaaal good!

13. kyp_durron_fan_2009

Oct 24, 2004
    :D Really liked it. Getting much eviler. Good job MOLP!

14. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Chapter 24 the attack begins

Morning , the same as any other on Yavin 5. Even though all where asleep or resting for the day ahead the planet was alive with the force, it came from every animal every living creature, the vapour hung in the air and all was peacefull.

Kam Soulsar slept soundly next to his wife Tionne and the son of Luke Skywalker layde safley in a cot in the corner of the room, then it happend!

The first blast tore every jedi and learner from the grasp of sleep,

Kam sprup from his bed and called his sabre to his hand on instict and he saw that his wife had hers and was beside the crib of the youngest Skywalker who was now screaming tears running down his infants face

"What in the name of... " Before Tinone could finish another blast rocked the Temple and then another and another

"Were under attack!" Kam said then the com link on his belt went of "Soulsar here"

It was Kyp

"Kam we're under attack!"

"I gatherd that Kyp" Kam said his voice drippping with sarcasm

"Theres a star destroyer in orbit taking pot shots at us"

"Its the Imps? I thought the war was over?"

"Well someone didn't tell it to these guys get to the council chambers asap"

"Will do Kyp Soulsar out" with that Kam closed the link down "Tionne i want you to take Ben to a secure place gather as many younglings as you can and stay there"

"Is it that bad Kam" Tionne said lifting Ben from his cot

"Theres a star destroyer in orbit, its taking target practice with us"

"Ok I will " And with she leaned over and kissed her husband and then in a short time they where both dressed and heading there own way

By now the mebers of the council who where there had arived and had taken there seats on the council

"Have our comunications been jammed yet?" said the old jedi hermit Streen

"Just checking now" Kyp said

"We should contact Master Skywalker" Corran horn said

"Yes your right Corran, Ky are we being jammed?" Kam said

"No there's not even an atempt at it, I'll contact Luke now"

"Streen how are fighters? do you think they are ready for combat" Kyle katarn chiped in

"There about ready Kyle, this is about as good a time to test them out" Streen said

"Ok me and Kyp will lead th fighters attack Streen you and Kam figure out our ground defences" Corran Horn said rising to his feet

"Agreed' Everyone int eh room noded there aprovel and went there own seperate ways

"Corran give me a moment I'm about to make contact with Luke" Kyp said hunched over the communication relay

"Ok Kyp meet you at the land bay" Corran said as he exited the room

And with that Kyp Durron was alone in the council chamber.

Corran rushed to the fighter bay and saw that the orders best star fighters the order had

Padawans Gangwofmar Jemi, Noimgi Newgana, jedi knights Argen Pailos, Spike Dilftion and two jei matster Terra Ziltion and Duron Ykp.

Corran looked around at all those gatehrd in front of him, they all randged from from 17 to late 20's. Well not many but it will do

'Ok I think you have figured out what hapining out there" Corran paused for a second and carried on "We are the Jedis first line of defence in this battle, it's time for us to put away what ever doubt and fear you have and trust the force, we can and will drive the star destroyer away" oh oh

"Star destroyer!" Gandofmar said

"The war is over what does this mean?" Noimgi said her voice had a derermind edge to it

Corran had forgoten that no one outside of the coucnil knew what was attacking them!

"Yes the war is over Noimgi but it seems no one has told our freinds in orbit that, but never the less we have to do our duty as jedi" and then he finished his speach " Ok every one to there fighters!"

Back in the chouncil chambers........

"Master Skylker come in, Skywalker do you respond?" Kyp said

"Kyp Skywalker here what up"

"Luke the the temple is under attack"

"What by whom?"

"An Imperial star destroyer"

"Oh no" Luke said " she has joine

15. NaomiOrganaSolo

Apr 8, 2005
    This is getting really dramatic molp!!!

16. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    yes! again, another great post! i'm honestly enjoying this - you're gonna make me impatient for your posts - so you better watch out.

and I loved the names of the jedi - somehow so familiar....

rock on, molp!

17. kyp_durron_fan_2009

Oct 24, 2004
    more! More! MORE!

Good update, but have ya heard of spell check? :p Just kidding MOLP cant wait for the next one.

18. TrojanForce

TrojanForce Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    ~Greetings Master of Les Pauls~

agreed with all the comments about your tale - most excellently conceived. Please continue.

I must say, it would be more exciting to have names of Sith rather than the JTC, but oh well, nothing is perfect I suppose.

Know I will always be in the shadows, lurking, watching, waiting....

19. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Chapter 25 The fires of battle

"Sir fighters coming in" One of the Star destroyer navigators

"Good, give me there aproach vector" Pellon said

"Mark 1138, there only seems to be 7 fighters sir, X-wing class" the officer said

"Very well deploy " Pellon seemed to drift off for a second "Send out 50 of our ties to intercept them" Pellon then hit a switch on his seat and a com to the fighter bay came to life "General take your time we are in no rush, make this last as long as possibale you know what our real goal is"

"Now we play by my rules" Kinrakiss said to her self

"Yes sir" Came back the voice of general Torrian Darkeyes

Pellon sat back and allowed hism self a small smile

In the hanger bay Darth Kinrakiss prowled the bay like a caged animal hand tensing around the hilt of her sabre, this was taking far to long, she needed to get onto the surface her master depended on her.

"Ok green group report in" Corran said over the com

"This is grren 2 reporting in" Argen A voice chimed over Corrans head set which made Corran smile he and Argen had been freinds for what seemed forever

"Green 2 ready for action" That was Spike Dilfton who behind Luke was the orders best star fighter

"Green 3 stabding by" that was Noimgi a small girl from Tatooine , who made up for her size with her effort and dedication

Gangwofmar was next to report in and he was followed by Terra and Durron

"Ok guys and girls this is where the fun beguins" Corran said

"Ties coming in" said Terra

"Woo man they sending out a lot for just little ole us" Noimgi

"Who cares blow them to Bespin and back!" Shouted Argen

The 7 fighters split off and engaged the Imperial fighters, to anyone watching this battle it would seem the odds where stacked imbossably aganst the 7 fighters and it would have been to any other group of fighter pliots but they where jedi and the force was with them.

This was going better than he could have hoped Pellon thought to him self half an hour in and no losses to his side but then again none to the Jedi either but still that was not the point

"Sir we've made our first kill" The nav officer said

"Gooooooooood "Peallon said

Oh no Corran thought to himself, Gangwofar didn't stand a chance, Corran felt his death before the fighter reported it to him he was caught between the blasts of 3 tie fighters.

"Ok Jedi form up and keep it tight" Corran said over the com dam they now down to six and gthey still hadnt take one imp fighter down yet.

But that was about to change, Spike hit the ship in a feirce reverse and found himself behind 3 Ties and blasted them into the next world.

Now this was getting intresting.

Now the time had come

Time to add a few more jedi filth to belt Kinrakiss though to herself, she then boarded the small landing shuttle followed by a small group of stormtroopers

N

20. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    Yay! That was great man!

21. NaomiOrganaSolo

Apr 8, 2005
    Great stuff molp! This is getting tense. You've got me on the edge of my seat!

22. ArgenPalos

Apr 23, 2004
    great again, molp.

worthy of GL himself....even with the reference to 1138. very clever!

keep going please....

23. kyp_durron_fan_2009

Oct 24, 2004
  24. LadyZaraMarta

LadyZaraMarta Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2004
    I'm way behind in my reading!

Thank you, MP for a delightful read and a welcome break from my current drudgery.

Please let me know when you post your next chapter.

25. master-of-les-pauls

Jan 16, 2005
    Chapter 26 Race aganst time

Mara sat there shaking they had to get there in time they just had to, the situation had even started to get to Luke he just stared out at the wall of the falcon.

"How long till we exit hyperspace Han" Leia said

"Not long sweet heart, how�s things back there?" Han replied

"About how you'd expect"

"Yeah I bet" Han then spoke into the com "Hey you two ready"

"Sure are Dad" Came Anakin's reply over them

"Same here, just give us the word" came Jacen's voice

"How about you kid?" Han said looking out of the falcons cockpit at the X-wing flying along side them

Ë?Rouge 7 ready to go Dad" Jainas voice came over the com

"Sure you are, Rouges lock s foil in attack position" Came Wedge Antilles voice over the com in the falcon, "here's the deal Rouges me and 7 will give the falcon cover to land, the rest of you get in there and take down as many ties as you can"

"Ok guys and girls here we go" Han said as he pulled the levers back on the falcons hyper drive system, and then the stars of the Yavin space came into view

"Wooooo Dad do you see that"

"Of course I can Anakin, just concentrate on hitting as many ties that come our way" Han said back to his son

"Looks like we're home" Luke said turning to look at his wife, she didn't answer her face and become almost pure white as had the knuckles that held her lightsaber hilt.

Luke kissed his wife on her forehead

"If she so much as touch's him" Mara didn't have to finish that sentence, they both felt the same thing

"Well it doesn't look like our friends have noticed we crashsed there party" Han said

"Looks that way general" Wedge said

"Wedge we are about to enter the atmosphere get your self over into the party, same goes for you kid"

"Sure thing Dad, may the force be with you" Jaina said

"Ok Rouge 7 on my mark break off, now" Wedge said and with that the two x-wings pulled off and headed for the melee of x-wings and tie fighter engaged in battle

"Home sweet home" Jacens voice came over the com

As soon as the ship had landed both Mara and Luke where on there feet, with lightsabers ignited, so soon as they could they where out of the hatch,

"See they didn't waste any time did they" Han said as he and chewie came into the main living space of the falcon pulling his blaster from his holster "Come on furball lets go join the fun"

"RWRWRWORRRRR" The wookie replied

"Couldn't agree with you more pal , lets go find this place's comuntication relay"

With that Han and chewie and left the Falcon leaving Leia and her two sons left.

Once all there where at the bottom of the landing ramp Leia spoke

"Ok let's get inside the temple help who ever we can" as she finished she pulled her own saber from her and igniting her blue blade of plasma

"Right with you Mom" Jacan said igniting his green blade

"Yeah lets join the party" Anakin said wearing that lopsided grin his father had made famous as he ignited his own blue blade

Luke and Mara ran through the under growth of Yavin 5 without ever saying a word, they both knew where the young Padawan"s were to be hidden in case of an attack

And once they got there what they saw shook them to the core, the ground was litterd with the body of 4 dead Padawans, all around the ages of 14 to 17. The pair of Jedi ran down the flight of steps that led to the Jedi's last hiding place

"Tionne" Mara called out

"Mara" Came the weak reply

Luke turned to see Mara rushing to her aid

"Where"s Ben?" Mara demanded

"There" Tionne pointed and as both parents turned they saw there Son laying asleep in play pen

"What happened here" Luke said visibly more relaxed

"They wanted Ben" Tionne said

"Then why is he still here" Mara said softly as she crouched next to tionne lifting her head slightly

"They took what they needed Mara, I'm so sorry" Tionne said "They took a sample of his blood"

Blood? Luke thought what would Castilla want with his Sons blood, then an

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.