main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Star Wars: Dark Times: Gallery Edition - the last DHC SW Book

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jedi Ben, Jun 16, 2014.

1. BoromirsFan

BoromirsFan Jedi Master star 4

May 16, 2010
    I apologize for implying your work was less than stellar for A Spark Remains! Rereading it has had it more appealing to me. I really wish the series could have ended as intended, but ASR is better than no ending at all.

But I did feel something was "different" about the art. Perhaps it was the coloring? Or maybe it's just my mind playing tricks on me.....

Your art is always something I looked forward to in Star Wars, and I hope that maybe you'll do another comic arc in the future for Marvel!

Edit: the last of my dark horse star wars comics came in. It's bittersweet to say the least....

[​IMG]

2. Zorrixor

Zorrixor Chosen One star 6

Sep 8, 2004
    Fully agreed. I've still not had chance to really look through it yet, but this thing is just such a beautiful book, and I'm big on appreciating books as books (which is why I'll always prefer physical copies over e-books).

Beauty of the book aside, there's something somewhat bittersweet really in them choosing something called "Dark Times" for their final release...

spicer and Jedi Ben like this.
  3. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Gorefiend and Zorrixor like this.
  4. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    This is the coolest thing since the Panel to Panel book!
    Really a cool tribute to Doug Wheatley, I wish they had a chance to put out a book like this for Jan.

Dr. Steve Brule and Zorrixor like this.