main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Day VIII, 7th March 2004, Honiton, Devon, UK

Discussion in 'Archive: Plymouth (SW England)' started by darthmaul_uk, Dec 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthmaul_uk

darthmaul_uk Jedi Master

Jan 6, 2002
    The Exe-Wing Fundraisers are pleased to announce that Star Wars Day VIII will be held on Sunday 7th March 2004, at the Honiton Sports Centre in Devon, raising money for the Guide Dogs for the Blind (Registered Charity no. 209617).

The event is a one-day Star Wars convention featuring special guests, autograph sessions, dealers, displays of art, models, collectibles and prop replicas, fancy dress, games and competitions, costumed characters, vintage arcade machines, and lots more.

Confirmed guests (subject to work commitments) include MICHAEL SHEARD (Admiral Ozzel), DAVE PROWSE (Darth Vader), WARWICK DAVIS (Wicket/Wald), MIKE EDMONDS (Logray/Jabba), JONATHAN HALES (Co-writer, Episode II), OLIVER FORD DAVIES (Sio Bibble), and PETER DIAMOND (Stunt Co-ordinator).

For tickets and other information, please visit our website http://www.exewing.btinternet.co.uk/

2. Sebulba_Sloan

Sebulba_Sloan RSA Alumni star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 24, 2002
    Brilliant, thanks for the info Andy! :)

3. darththundercat

darththundercat Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    There will also be a bookstall hopefully run by Ottakars bookshops. This will be run by myself and my beautiful girlfriend.

She will be wearing the same costume as the one she wore when we did a stall at Armadacon 15, for those who didnt see and want a sneak peak, do a google search for Armadacon and go to the Wyverns Diary entry and look under caption delegation from Tatooine.

4. darthmaul_uk

darthmaul_uk Jedi Master

Jan 6, 2002
    UPDATE!!!

Confirmed guests (subject to work commitments) now include MICHAEL SHEARD (Admiral Ozzel), DAVE PROWSE (Darth Vader), WARWICK DAVIS (Wicket/Wald), MIKE EDMONDS (Logray/Jabba), JONATHAN HALES (Co-writer, Episode II), OLIVER FORD DAVIES (Sio Bibble), KEN COLLEY (Admiral Piett), and PETER BURROUGHS (Ewok Stuntman).

For tickets and other information, please visit our website

5. CrixMakin

CrixMakin Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2002
    Another one I've missed. How was it for everyone?

6. Alfie_Moon

Alfie_Moon Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 20, 2004
    Okay I guess. But Sio Bibble didn't turn up and Super Drug ****ed up my photos. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.