main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Destiny of the Unknown

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by FORCE-WIELDER1, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FORCE-WIELDER1

FORCE-WIELDER1 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 8, 2004
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

A cloud of darkness has overshadowed the Republic. Jedi Knight Yoda has been given a new assignment to lead a small taskforce of the Jedi Order's finest to the source of the approaching darkness... Korriban, the Sith homeworld. Their mission is to root out the evil and destroy it at all costs...

For years Koribban had been quiet. Decades before, the very sound of its name struck terror into the hearts of beings all over the galaxy but even still the glorifying terror faded... Or so the Jedi thought...

Meanwhile the Republic is suffering from attacks by renegade Mandalorian Clans led by Zen Arlias. In hopes of achieving a diplomatic solution the Republic has sent their ambassador, Lano Evriance, with an entourage of Jedi security to work out a mutual understanding to end the conflict. If the tensions are not resolved it is very likely that war will once again terrorize the Republic...

Lord Darth Mangreth, apprentice to Darth Fevra, Dark Lord of the Sith, awaits the arrival of the Jedi on Koribban. The Sith have their sights on young Yoda, the Jedi Order?s most promising Jedi and possibly the ?Chosen One?. Mangreth's mission is to kill Yoda in order to prevent the extinction of the Sith, but his plans have changed with his sudden hunger for power. His jealousy and hate fuel him. All he longs for is the mantle of the Dark Lord and in order to obtain it he will need help. If his plan falls into place he will have the Jedi Order?s greatest at his side? Yoda!

Lord Darth Fevra, Dark Lord of the Sith, has become aware of his apprentice?s disloyalty, but rather then simply destroying his pupil he will use this turn of events to his advantage in order to fulfill his ultimate purpose... the destruction of the Jedi. The Sith Lord has successfully hidden himself from the Jedi and is patiently waiting to implement his plot of evil?

On Coruscant the Jedi Council debates whether to join Yoda and his taskforce on Koribban to make sure that the mission is successful. There misconception of Yoda as the ?Chosen One? leaves them hesitant and unsure whether to interfere in Jedi Prophecy. Little do the Jedi and Sith know that the Prophecy of the ?Chosen One? has been misread. The one who is to bring balance to the Force must be born of a virgin mother and Yoda does not fulfill this requirement. Still the Force has had its hand working even amidst the unknown, for this mission will be a trying point for young Yoda and his choices can alter the future and fate of the Jedi...

[b]Rules:

1. Follow the Guidelines for the Role Playing Forum and the TOS.

2. All character sheets must be PMed to me.

3. Absolutely no god-modding or auto-hitting is allowed.

4. There are only two Sith Lords, a master and an apprentice. If you are neither of these
    then you refer to your affiliation as Acolyte or Dark Jedi.

5. The title of ?Darth? is only permitted for the two Sith Lords mentioned in the last rule.

6. There are no Force-sensitive Mandalorians. A true Mandalorian doesn?t need to be Force-
    sensitive. They pure-bred warriors. [/b]

[hr]

[b]---Jedi Classes [/b]

[b]Jedi Guardian[/b]-This Jedi battles against the forces of evil and the dark side. They
    focus on combat training and masterful use of the lightsaber.

[b]Jedi Consular[/b]-This Jedi seeks to bring balance to the universe. They focus less on
    physical combat and more on mental disciplines in order to augment
    their mastery of the Force.

[b]Jedi Sentinel[/b]-This Jedi ferrets out deceit and injustice, bringing it to light. They
    strike a balance between the physical and mental disciplines of the
    Force.

[b]Note: It is vitally important that you take into consideration the Jedi Classes when creating your character in order to show his/her strengths or weaknesses.[/b]

[hr]

[b]---Special Force Abilities[/b]

[b]Each of these Jedi Class

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    i want to do this one, i'd like to be one of the jedi knight's in yodas taskforce. just need to get a good character.

i have a question, will it be possible to become a master in the game?

3. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    Character Sheet

Jedi Sentinel

Vital Statistics
    ---Name: Yoda
    ---Alias: N/A
    ---Homeworld: Unknown
    ---Affiliation: Jedi

Personality
    ---Traits: Selfless, loyal, kind, and wise
    ---Dislikes: Quitting
    ---Habits: Eating strange food and helping others

Appearance
    ---Species: Unknown
    ---Skin Details: Green Skin
    ---Hair Details: White hair
    ---Eye Details: Green Eyes
    ---Clothing: Brown Jedi Robes
    ---Physique Details: 2ft. tall, 25lbs., and small build

The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Very powerful
    ---Special Force Ability: Foresight, Knight Valor, Force
    Extension, and Force Whirlwind

Lightsaber
    ---Quantity: 1
    ---Color Crystal: Green
    ---Other Crystals: None
    ---Lightsaber Form: Form IV

Starship
    ---Name: None
    ---Model: N/A
    ---Weapons: N/A
    ---Modifications: N/A

4. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Zhong-Shen Ro
    Alias: N/A
    Homeworld: Cerea
    Affiliation: Jedi
    Personality
    ---Traits: stern,straightforward
    ---Dislikes: war,Sith,bad
    ---Habits: always seems to be in the middle of a battle
    Appearance
    ---Species: Cerean
    ---Skin Details: fair,scar across left eye
    ---Hair Details: none except small white ponytail
    ---Eye Details: blue
    ---Clothing: Jedi robes
    ---Physique Details: tall,somewhat muscular,190lbs.

The Force
    ---Sensitivity: strong in the force
    ---Special Force Ability: Force wave,Force armor,Foresight,Master valor,Heal.

Lightsaber
    ---Quantity: 1
    ---Color Crystal: blue
    ---Other Crystals: N/A
    ---Lightsaber Form: II

Starship
    ---Name: None
    ---Model: N/A
    ---Weapons: N/A
    ---Modifications: N/A

5. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    OOC: I will be posting an update as soon as there are more characters. We have a few on the way. :)

6. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC: i am still intereested, i'll pm you my character by tonite.

7. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet (Force Sensitive: Jedi, Sith, Dark Jedi, or Acolytes)

Vital Statistics
    ---Name: Solac Esoj
    ---Homeworld: Ithor
    ---Affiliation: Jedi Council

Personality
    ---Traits: calm, quiet puts his input into the council only when needed
    ---Dislikes: the senate
    ---Habits: resting by waterfalls

Appearance
    ---Species: Ithorian
    ---Skin Details: brown Ithorian skin
    ---Hair Details: none
    ---Eye Details: blue eyes
    ---Clothing: light traditional jedi robes, jedi cloak
    ---Physique Details: 1.9 meters, normal Ithorian build
    The Force
    ---Sensitivity: strong
    ---Special Force Ability: Speacial Ithorian Force Scream, and Force Wave

Lightsaber
    ---Quantity: one
    ---Color Crystal: aqua
    ---Other Crystals: none
    ---Lightsaber Form: Form VI

8. EmpressOfTheChiss

EmpressOfTheChiss Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2005
    OOC: GM approved and ready to go!

Vital Statistics
    ---Name: Mittr'easa'nuruodo
    ---Alias: usually goes by Treasa
    ---Homeworld: Csilla
    ---Affiliation: Jedi (Sentinel)/Republic

Personality
    ---Traits: Generally calm and calculating, but more prone to being emotional than the average Chiss or Jedi. Somewhat shy and quiet around strangers, prefering to let others do the talking while she absorbs and analyzes information. Treasa tries to give more weight to logic than to emotions when solving problems, but she never ignores her gut feelings. They have been far too accurate in the past.
    ---Likes: Music, calm, order, helping people, serving the Jedi and the Republic. Has a weakness for the finer things in life due to her childhood moving between the Jedi Temple and her wealthy family's homes on Csilla and Coruscant.
    ---Dislikes: Chaos, disorder, injustice, people who ignore other's problems, people who are willfully ignorant.
    ---Habits: Treasa likes to tap her fingers on the nearest hard, flat surface when thinking. Seeing as she has somewhat long nails, this tends to annoy those around her. She also tends to run to the nearest library whenever she feels the need for more information on any give situation.

Appearance
    ---Species: Chiss
    ---Skin Details: Pale blue, slightly lighter than the average Chiss. She has a small dark-blue rose tattooed on her right shoulder, though most people never see it and don't know it's there.
    ---Hair Details: Thick, hip-length blue-black hair. She often has it done up in elaborate styles appropriate to her standing as a Chiss noble. Otherwise, it's usually pulled back in a ponytail, a braid, or several braids. She rarely wears it loose.
    ---Eye Details: Large, glowing red.
    ---Clothing: When on Jedi business, Treasa usually wears the typical Jedi robes. Otherwise, she can be seen in the elaborate and expensive robes of Chiss nobility (in just about any color you can think of, though she prefers white and green). When not on Jedi or Chiss business, she prefers simple tunic and trouser sets (also usually white and green).
    ---Physique Details: 5'8," slender, built like a dancer. She looks much more delicate that she really is.

The Force
    ---Sensitivity: Strong
    ---Special Force Ability: Foresight (Refined)
    Lightsaber
    ---Quantity: 2
    ---Color Crystal: Violet
    ---Other Crystals: None
    ---Lightsaber Form: IV

Starship
    ---Name: None. Treasa uses transportation provided by the Jedi or her family, she doesn't have her own ship. And she's a terrible pilot.
    ---Model:
    ---Weapons:
    ---Modifications: [These must be realistic and remember no ship is perfect]

9. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OCC: GM APPROVED, ready whenever.

Vital Statistics
    ---Name: Trimaj Tanos
    ---Homeworld: Space, aboard the Dawn Treader
    ---Affiliation: Jedi

Personality
    ---Traits: Intellectual, Stealthy, Lucky and Witty
    ---Dislikes: Weakness
    ---Habits: Getting into trouble, anger, is slightly crazy (makes crazy suggestions that often shouldn?t work, but half of the time do. The other half are disastrous.)

Appearance
    ---Species: Defel
    ---Skin Details: Matte black fur, scar across back
    ---Hair Details: Matte black fur
    ---Eye Details: Blood read
    ---Clothing: N/A
    ---Physique Details: 6?7, 284 lbs, muscular

The Force
    ---Sensitivity: strong
    ---Special Force Ability: Cure, Force Extension, Foresight, Force Valor

Lightsaber
    ---Quantity: Two
    ---Color Crystal: Viridian, Silver
    ---Other Crystals: Solari in viridian
    ---Lightsaber Form: Form VI

Starship
    ---Name: Shadow of the Wraith
    ---Model: Custom: in the shape of a reversed claw.
    ---Weapons: 5 lasers, one aft, one on each side, two in front. Has a concussion missile rack (holds 6).
    ---Modifications: Hyperdrive speed .75, very agile (between a tie interceptor and a claw craft. Numerical ranking 3.7). Weak shields Gone in one hit, even glancing. Fairly weak armor, basically if hit after shields go, is dead.

10. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    just giving this a bump

11. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    OOC: We will be starting today. Expect an update soon. :)

12. Squishy_Vic

Squishy_Vic Jedi Master star 4

Dec 18, 2004
    OOC: Almost forgot about this one. Sorry for not posting my character sheet earlier, here it is now.

[color=red][i]GM Approved[/i][/color]

[b][u]Character Sheet[/u][/b]

[b][i]Vital Statistics[/i][/b]
    [blockquote]---Name: Kiiv Torr
    ---Homeworld: Corellia
    ---Affiliation: Jedi Order

[b][i]Personality[/i][/b]
    [blockquote]---Traits: Logical, Reasonable, Caring
    ---Dislikes: Seeing unmoral things being done
    ---Habits: Tends to act before thinking, even now in all his experience[/blockquote]

[b][i]Appearance[/i][/b]
    [blockquote]---Species: Human
    ---Skin Details: Dark Complexion
    ---Hair Details: Black, close-cropped
    ---Eye Details: Dark brown
    ---Clothing: Corellian Powersuit (Over), Jedi Robes (Under)
    ---Physique Details: 1.83 Meters, 80.3 Kilograms, Medium Built[/blockquote]

[b][i]The Force[/i][/b]
    [blockquote]---Sensitivity: Strong
    ---Special Force Ability: Force Wave, Foresight, Master Valor, Heal[/blockquote]

[b][i]Lightsaber[/i][/b]
    [blockquote]---Quantity: 1
    ---Color Crystal: Teal
    ---Other Crystals: Sigil, Opila
    ---Lightsaber Form: Ataru (Form IV)[/blockquote]

[b][i]Starship[/i][/b]
    [blockquote]---Name: The Streak
    ---Model: Republic Starfighter
    ---Weapons: Blaster Cannons
    ---Modifications: Upgraded so there is no hyperspace ring needed[/blockquote]

13. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    OOC: Here is the update.

In Orbit Above Koribban

Taskforce:

Jedi Knight Yoda stood beside Jedi Masters Sevasta Talian, Zhong-Shen Ro, and Verdan Laa aboard the capital ship Futura. They were patiently waiting to land on Koribban. There mission was one of difficulty and danger, but if successful they could disspell the darkness that covered the galaxy. Although Yoda was leading the taskforce, the Masters would not hesitate to give their input or advice. Joining them were six Jedi Knights and Sevasta Talian's padawan, Absalon.

Yoda IC:

The small green form of Jedi Knight Yoda was not imposing or intimidating but in the Force Yoda shined like a beacon of pure light. The fairly young Knight cocked his head toward Master Zhong-Shen Ro.

"Summon the other you must, Master Ro. Begun our mission has." Yoda paused and then continued in a hushed tone. "Great darkness I sense... be wary we must."

Yoda stared outside towards the immense planet that hovered before him. Little did he know that destiny was about to play its part in shaping the future of not only the Jedi and Republic but of the Sith also...

Tag: Zong-Shen Ro

OOC: I'll be posting an update for Lano Evriance's Entourage later on.

14. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
  15. bustabus_7

bustabus_7 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2005
    IC: Zhong-Shen Ro

The experienced and intimidating Cerean sat in front of the window of the Starship Futura, glancing at the broken planet of Korriban. Just being near Korriban gave you an uneasy feeling of death and destruction. Broken statues and holes in the terrain littered the barren landscape. The Jedi Master was uneasy about the mission, feeling a sense of victory and failure. Passion and hate. Those were paths of the darkside. Could it be one of the Jedi?No no no. All of these Jedi were well trained and the Cerean had faith in all of them.

" Summon the others you must, Master Ro." He glanced down at the small green Jedi, nodding his head slightly. " Begun our mission has. Great darkness I sense... be wary we must." So, Ro wasnt the only one who was having mixed feelings about the mission.

The Cerean walked towards the other Jedi who were nearby; either meditating or talking among themselves. The Cerean cleared his throat. " Come my friends. Our mission has dawned, and we must be ready for a hasty beginning on this one. Keep your senses keen and expect anything." Ro then turned and walked back to the window, standing next to Yoda once again.

" Ready my friend?" the Cerean said with a smile, something rare for his composition. It had finally begun.

TAG: Jedi

16. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    Appearance
    ---Species: Human
    ---Skin Details: Pale white, tattoo of an Hssiss on chest
    ---Hair Details: Black, military cut
    ---Eye Details: yellow and red
    ---Clothing: Custom made Dark Armor
    ---Physique Details: 6?2, 145, muscular, imposing figuer

The Force
    ---Sensitivity: powerful
    ---Special Force Ability:
    ---- Force Choke: Allows a Dark Side user to cut-off an enemies ability to breath
    ----Force Lightning: A powerful wave of Dark Side electricity flows continuously, this power comes from the extreme hate inside a Sith?s heart
    ----Rage: Slightly increase a Dark Side users determination focus to kill and destroy

Lightsaber
    ---Quantity: 2
    ---Color Crystal: Red (both)
    ---Other Crystals: Qixoni, Plo (both)
    ---Lightsaber Form: II, IV, Sokan

Starship
    ---Name: Black Nova
    ---Model: Sith Fighter
    ---Weapons: Blasters, proton torpedo?s
    ---Modifications: Added torpedo?s, increased Hyperdrive, added stealth unit but lost 50% shield power

17. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: just giving it a bump and darth vaders cousin, you kinda forgot a name. . .

18. FORCE-WIELDER1

Nov 8, 2004
    OOC: I'm sorry for taking so long with the RPG. One of my dear friends died and I've been an emotional wreck, but I promise to get this gane going full speed by Monday. Thank you. :)

19. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: don't worry about it forcewielder, i think i speak for everyone when i say take your time and deal with rl, this is just for fun and ergo not really important when something like that happens. i'm really sorry about your friend. god bless you.

20. EmpressOfTheChiss

EmpressOfTheChiss Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2005
    OOC: I'm with Trimaj on this one, hun. Don't worry about the RPG, just take care of yourself and know we're here for you [:D]

21. artemis_fowl

artemis_fowl Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    GM Approved

Character Sheet (Non-Force Sensitives: Mandalorian, Republic Politician,or other)

Vital Statistics
    ---Name: Zen Arlias
    ---Homeworld: Concord Dawn
    ---Affiliation: Mandalorians

Personality
    ---Traits: Skilled tactician, brave warrior, leads by example
    ---Dislikes: Republic, weakness
    ---Habits: Like to take time off to meditate

Appearance
    ---Species: Human
    ---Skin Details: Tanned, has a few battle scars
    ---Hair Details: Brown, short
    ---Eye Details: Light blue
    ---Clothing: Mandalorian Heavy "Regency" Armour
    ---Physique Details: 185cm, 78kg, muscular

Utilities
    ---Weapons: Vibrosword (modified) Mandalorian Assault Rifle, Proton Sniper Laser, Vibroblade (hidden in boot), Wrist Lasers, Jetpack, Grenades
    ---Items: Macrobinoculars, Broadband Antenna, IR/motion Sensor, Environmental Filter, Sound Sensor

Starship
    ---Name: Striker
    ---Model: Mandalorian Panther Stealth Fighter
    ---Weapons: Twin Medium Laser Cannons (Firelinked), Heavy Ion Cannon, 4 Smart Concussion Missiles (each has separate launcher), 2 Atomic Compression Missiles
    ---Modifications: Enhanced shields, Added astromech capabilities

22. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: heres a bump

23. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.