main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Diarys (Humor)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by SecondBest, Mar 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    The purpose of this thread is to pretend you are one of the Star Wars characters and you are writing in a diary. We need people to be Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Mace Windu, Palpatine/Sidious and Amidala. Or be a character you want to be. We will start on AotC. We will start at the beginning. If someone isnt here to do there person someone else will have to do it. We will have 10 diarys per each Star Wars day. We'll start on Coruscant. Make it funny. For example I will start as Anakin.

Day 1,
    Today my master and I were assigned to protect Senator Amidala. I can't believe it. She was so hot. Master doesn't see it. That stupid mullet head. We met Jar Jar at the door. I was ready to get my lightsaber out and chop him in half. Master gave me a look that told me not to....

Anyways you guys get the picture. Someone else can be Anakin, I was just showing an example. As you see i'm not very funny so I will leave it to you. Have fun!

2. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    May I be Yoda? :)

Ken Kenobi- And you have a nice day ;)

3. Stemmi

Stemmi Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    as seen in Boba Fetts "log book" (diary would have gotten me shot):

" Met the man in black today; got scolded for a past job in front of the homies, that kinda stung but hey, ive got the drop on all them shmucks. once again my damn shy streak decided to show itself and i could say much of anything to rebuke. but i gotta log out now, cuz Vader's having a shin dig on bespin and i'm "bringing" the guest of honor!"

4. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Sure, Ken gets to be Yoda.

5. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Oooh, can I be Obi-Wan? I know I am a girl- but so what? I love Obi!! 8-} This is a cool idea. :D

6. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Of course you can be Obi-Wan.

7. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Whoever wants to start first can go. You dont have to be a certain character to start it.

8. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    From the written journal of Jedi Master Yoda:

*BEGIN ENTRY*

Day 1:

Ever stronger in power, the Dark Side grows. Sense more wrinkles on the Chancellor, I do.

Today Anakin and Obi-Wan return from their trip on Ansion. Met Padme, they did. Macking on my woman, the young Skywalker is.

A conversation, we had. Below, it is located.

**Private Quarters; Jedi Temple, Coruscant**

Me: Off my Kool-Aid get, Padawan Skywalker.

Anakin: What do you mean?

Me: The lady. Mine, she is.

Anakin: You mean Padme? What does she have to do with you?

Me: Your business, it is not. The Senator, mine she is. Leave her alone, you shall.

Anakin: Your jealous! Your holding me back!

Proceeded I did, to headbutt him in his "Death Stars" and poke him in the eye simultaneously.

Anakin: But love is against the Jedi code!

Walked into the room, Padme did, and kissed her I did.

Me: Much to learn, you still have...

*END ENTRY*

9. boba-sith

boba-sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2003
    Dear diary this is me r-2d2 I just go done saving everyone again and this is how they treat me a can of dog food and a pat on the head well i cant say this is the life!!!

10. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    Thanks. Cool. :) Ken- that was hilarious with the "Death Star" bit. [face_laugh]

The Diary Of Obi-Wan Kenobi

Who would have guessed. All the years I have spent training Anakin self-control has gone down the drain. He saw Padme, and started drooling like some love sick puppy.

I almost expected him to start bursting out and shouting, "OMG UR so PRettY!! WiLl U liek maRRy me?////?? OmG! TeLl me U will!!111!!!

How did I get struck with sich a hormonal teenager? Was I this bad when I was younger? No I don't think I was.

On another note- I saw Jar Jar again today. Joy. The only advantage of my Master being dead, is that there is no one to protect Jar Jar from me anymore. He was looking at me too. I was wondering if I should rip that headpiece off of Padme's head and strangle Jar Jar with it. But I decided agaist it. It would seem too obvious. Perhaps one of these days, my grip on my lightsaber will slip

Learned a new emoticon on the holonet today. Here it is: [face_devil] It fits how I was (and still am) feeling about ripping the hormones out of my padawan...

:D How was that?

Edit: Made the speeling a little more strange. ;)

11. LittleGreenJedi

LittleGreenJedi Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    Can I be Mace?

12. ObiBenKenobi

ObiBenKenobi Jedi Youngling

Mar 30, 2003
    Cool Idea

13. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    I'm just wondering why LittleGreenJedi and ObiBenKenobi have the same signature as me. And no they aren't the same person as me. And why does LittleGreenJedi say that he is SecondBest.

14. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    *rab* ?[face_plain]

Both LittleGreenJedi and ObiBenKenobi have only made one post, and it is here. They also have the exact same profile as SecondBest, with a few minor differences in the Bio section. [face_plain]

SecondBest: I recommend you request a Moderator to run an IP scan on these two and look into the situation deeper- such acts as impersonating another member is potentially a very dangerous subject. ;)

15. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    [face_shocked] Wow!! That is soooo weird!! Are you sure one of them isn't your sock... 8-} I'm JK!! :D But that is wierd if you guys aren't the same person!

16. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Whoa, I didn't know they had the same profile as me. I didn't see that.

17. KenKenobi

Jul 11, 2002
    SecondBest: Yes, and if they indeed are not you it is a significant reason to request an IP scan.

Like I said, discuss it with a Moderator or Manager. They will be able to shed some light on the subject, as well as help ensure that the situation does not become critical. :) ;)

18. SecondBest

Jan 5, 2003
    Ok, I think I'll do that.

19. QuiGonTim

QuiGonTim Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Clone-4037
    Dear Diary
    It's raining again.
    that thing happened today again where I think I am looking in a mirror, but it's just the guy next to me stairing.
    I realy love the growth exelleration, I am like 12, but I am already full grown. I am kinda worried that if it dosen't stop i will look like I am 80 before I am 40.
    I borrowed 4035's boots. He accused me of stealing, he even saw me. I said it could have been some one else.

20. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    Clone 4037
    Dear diary,
    It is still raining
    My friend 6928 got into a fight with 7112,
    I was gonna jump in and help, but I coul not tell who was who.
    After training we all sat around doing impressions of each other.
    I had the dream about Taun-we again.
    I wonder if all females look like her.

21. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    Clone-4037
    Dear Diary
    I can't believe it is still raining.
    some guy came to see us. He looked like one of the oak ridge boy's. we all thought he was Sipho-Dias, Taun-we told us later he was some other Jedi.
    My room mate 4038 keeps coping every thing I do and it is starting to piss me off.

22. the_chosen_two

the_chosen_two Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 23, 2003
    Can't resist:

"You Think You Know, But You Have No Idea"
    :p

23. QuiGonTim

Jan 29, 2002
    clone-4037
    Dear diary
    what is with all this rain, looks like I will never get to fly my kite.
    The cafeteria had salsburry steak again.
    after training 4039 told that joke about the "womb with a veiw" then 6099 broke out into a beautyfull rendition of "send in the clones"
    Everyone thinks we will be going to war soon.

24. IliveinHoth

IliveinHoth Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2002
    Luke Skywalker-

April 14,

Dear diary, well yesterday I was almost killed by a Wampa, but today made up for all that, while Han and Leia were arguing she kissed me. I knew that she felt the same way about me as I do about her. Just being around her is, intoxicating; and there is just this great comfort and familiarity I have, a special connection that I know is love. Maybe next time I'll try to slip her some tongue, ah well, by diary.

Luke
    member ILLC (I love leia club)

25. IliveinHoth

IliveinHoth Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 22, 2002
    Luke skywalker

Oct. 15,

I am wrong, I discovered that leia was my sister today and it only makes me want her more. Yoda thinks my dad is going to lead me to the dark side, but my sibling love is far more likely to do so. If loving her is wrong, I don't want to be right. On the one hand I loathe myself, but the rest of me can't stop thinking about her in that Bikini, pressed up against me as I swung her off Jabbas sail barge. I am not from tatooine, I am from planet arkansas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.