main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Discussion Videos

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by WhiteLikePaste, Jun 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WhiteLikePaste

WhiteLikePaste Jedi Padawan

May 26, 2016
    Hello everyone,

I make YouTube videos about various things I'm a fan of and one of those thing is, of course, Star Wars. I made this video a few weeks back. It's the first in my Star Wars Discussion series that I'm starting and it's basically my perspective of the fanbase on what it's like to be someone that hated The Last Jedi and the things people that loved the movie think about me. It's only three minutes long, so I'd love for you to check it out and tell me what you think. http://bit.ly/StarWarsLastJediCivilWar

2. WhiteLikePaste

May 26, 2016
    I have a new video up where I discuss the relationship between the different levels of Star Wars fandom and what makes someone a toxic Star Wars fan. It's a quick watch (only about 3 and half minutes). I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the opinions expressed in the video and if you have a different point of view!

http://bit.ly/StarWarsExtremistsToxicFans

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    TheRynJedi likes this.
  3. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    I like it, clear and succinct. I may very well share this with my casual fan friends who are having trouble understanding this issue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I merged your threads, as they're covering the same series of videos, and we don't want the forum too cluttered. Please post any future videos in this thread.
    If you want me to update the thread title, let me know. [face_peace]

5. WhiteLikePaste

May 26, 2016
    Thanks! Wasn't sure how I should handle it. I guess if you could just change it to Star Wars Discussion Videos. That would be great. Thank you!

6. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Done.