main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Disney Store/Park Exclusives

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Nov 15, 2016.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    This thread is for talking about Star Wars exclusives found either at Disney Stores, Disneystore.com, or at the Disney parks!

Here are some goodies that caught my eye going over Disneystore.com today.

They have a new series of 12" scale figures that they released today - Princess Leia and Darth Vader are scheduled for November 29th.

The new Star Wars Elite Series Rey Premium Action Figure - 10'' - Star Wars: The Force Awakens figure is now available at Disneystore to order! It looks like the figures are scaled in size, Kylo who also was released today is 11" - so that's why Rey is shorter than expected. I ordered mine, I'm expecting she's going to fly.

She comes with:
    • Includes Rey figure, blue Lightsaber, blaster, backpack, staff, interchangeable hands, and standing base
    • 30+ points of articulation
    • Meticulously crafted premium action figure
    • Fully poseable
    • Collect all the Star Wars Elite Series Premium Action Figures, each sold separately
    • Inspired by Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    • Available exclusively at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com
    • Plastic/Fabric
    • $34.95
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Star Wars Elite Series Kylo Ren Premium Action Figure - 11''

• Includes Kylo Ren figure, red Lightsaber, additional lightsaber, interchangeable hands, and standing base
    • 30+ points of articulation
    • Meticulously crafted premium action figure
    • Fully poseable
    • Collect all the Star Wars Elite Series Premium Action Figures, each sold separately
    • Inspired by Star Wars: The Force Awakens
    • Available exclusively at Disney Store and DisneyStore.com
    The bare necessities

• Ages 3+
    • Plastic / fabric
    • Kylo Ren: 11'' H
    • Imported
    • $34.95
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm head over heels in love with the graphics on THESE items. If I had billions of dollars I would've gotten the button up shirt and the prints. Instead because it has wonderful vintage appeal, I got one of the glasses.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elite die cast series earlier figures are on sale $6.95 off.

Disney's Vinylmations has up a blind ROTJ Speeder bike Leia for sale.

Vinylmation Star Wars 6 Series Princess Leia Combo Pack - 3''

[​IMG]

Vinylmation Star Wars: The Force Awakens Series 2 Tray - Available HERE

• Your Vinylmation Tray contains 16 packages, randomly assorted, with two complete sets of the seven known designs, plus one ''Mystery Chaser'' and one additional figure randomly chosen from the seven known designs.
    • Each of the 16 packages inside the Tray is blind-boxed. You won't know which figure is inside until you've opened it!
    • Figures in this series include: Captain Phasma, Ello Asty, First Order TIE Fighter Pilot, First Order Snowtrooper, Sidon Ithano, First Mate Guiggold, Admiral Ackbar Resistance Officer, plus Mystery Figure
    • Artist: Billy Davis
    • Vinylmation is a collectible vinyl series featuring original designs from Disney artists
    • Poseable arms and head

[​IMG]

Vinylmation Rogue One: a Star Wars Story 3'' Eachez Figure - Shoretrooper - Limited Release

Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort

Please Note: Purchase of this item is limited to 8 per Guest. Order HERE

• Limited Release
    • Each blind box contains one of three different Shoretrooper designs with varied color detail on uniform. Chances of getting Basic Style: 9/10, Variant A: 1/20, Variant B: 1/20
    • Poseable arms and head
    • Vinylmation is the original vinyl collectible figure inspired by the Disney Theme Parks
    The bare necessities

• Vinyl
    • 3'' H
    • Imported
    [​IMG]

Darthmaul208 and Juke Skywalker like this.
  2. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Those new 12" DS figures look... OK, I guess. The clothes make them look poofy and odd. One of the reasons I prefer molded plastic to soft goods.

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    They're meant for kids and are finally our replacement for the defunct Hasbro 12" line.

Leia and Rey have rooted hair! Poor Jyn doesn't....booo, but actual Star Wars dolls for GIRLS! They're going to be releasing the sets now until Dec 16th

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other upcoming figures in the line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Disneystore.com has a large number of Star Wars items on sale up to 40% off! Elite series figures are only $15 each and the newer guys above are $20

5. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013