main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Star Wars: Domination of the Empire (An AU RPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Maul-, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Lord-Maul-

-Lord-Maul- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 20, 2005
    Story:

~Twelve years ago the Republic was declared by the corrupt Supreme Chancellor Palpatine the first Galactic Empire. He anounced the Jedi traitors, and he ordered them dead. Palpatine had deceived everyone. He was not the Supreme Chancellor, but the Dark Lord of the Sith. His old Apprentice, Darth Tyranus, formally known as Count Dooku, was replaced by Anakin Skywalker, who's name was now Darth Vader. Darth Vader fought his old mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, in an unavoidable battle, which led to Darth Vader's loss of his left arm, and both legs. His right arm had already been replaced by a menachical one, due to Count Dooku's saber skills three years beforehand. He was also burnt, and had to be put in a life-support suit. Now Darth Vader was one of the most menacing figures in the Galaxy. Darth Sidious, now known as Emperor Palpatine, ruled the Galaxy. He would have no need for the Imperial Senate, when his project was complete. The Death Star. It was a massive space-station, the size of a small moon. It had the fire-power to blow up an entire planet. Emperor Palpatine knew with this weapon he could destroy the group of rebels who had gathered to fight him. He would soon rule the Galaxy completely. Soon... But there are neutral planets that the Emperor is yet to conquer. Planets like Bespin, and Jabiim. He must get those planets to join his Empire before the Rebels do. But the Rebels will not go down without a fight. They hope to bring peace to the Galaxy, and will stop at nothing to bring this to pass. ~

This is a serious RP game, you must have experience. It is for the most dedicated players only, if you are not commited to this you will not be allowed in. I'm enforcing this rule for the good of the RPG, I do not want people pulling out in the middle of it leaving us all lost. :)

Rules:

1. Obey the TOS at all times. If you do not you will be banned from this game.
    2. This is an important one so listen up: All character sheets must be PMed to me and approved by me before you can participate in this thread. If you post in this without my recognition of my approval, you will be ignored.
    3. This is also very important, as hard as it might be. NO GOD-MODDING. You cannot god-mode. I will give you one warning if you god-mode. The next time you god-mode, you will be banned from this game.
    4. No killing a player without that persons permission. If you do it will be god-modding and you will be given a warning.
    5. If you aren't committed, you will not be accepted, so you cannot go off killing your player in the middle of the RPG unless I say so.
    6. You cannot bring your character back to life if you allow another person to kill you. That is considered god-modding.
    7. I want good, descriptive posts, not just a paragraph. No one liners! A five line paragraph would be a minimum for a whole post. If you are doing more than one paragraph, it doesn't have to be five sentences of course. I want good posts. Bad example:

ic darth Vdaer

DAth VAder ran onto the bricks and chopped into a Sttupid ERbels arm, as moree peepole came bheind him.

tag REEblae peepz

Good example:

IC: Darth Vader

Darth Vader walked forward as he activated his blood-red lightsaber blade. It cast a shadow along the riverbank which he was closebye. He frowned behind his deep-black mask as a lone Rebel Soldier ran towards him, a blaste rifle in their hand.

"You are a fool to come alone. I will kill you here and now," said the Dark Lord, as he raised his blade. He adjusted his cape as he took two steps forward. Behind him, he could hear the footsteps of other Rebel Soldiers, and he smirked, of course behind his mask. "So you did not come alone. You are smarter than I thought. But your life will still end by my blade, here and now."

Darth Vader took a giant step forward and swung, his lightsaber an arc of red, towards the opponent Rebel's arm. It came closer, and Darth Vader hoped for a victory that day.

TAG: (Name of rebel goes here)

8. Keep OOC posts to a mini

2. Veraden

Veraden Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    GM Approved

~Character Sheet~

Name: Anakin Skywalker
    Alias: Darth Vader
    Homeplanet: Tatooine
    Starting Planet: The Executor (Star Destroyer)
    Weight: 90 Kg
    Height: 2.02 meters (in armour)
    Force Sensitivity: Yes
    Faction: Galactic Empire
    Career Title: Sith Lord
    Appearance: [image=http://simonz.web.elte.hu/wallp/vader-mustafar.jpg]
    Personality:
    ---Dislikes: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    ---Desires: To have revenge on Kenobi
    ---Habits: Force choke
    Weapons: Sith Lightsaber.
    Items: None
    The Force:
    ---Lightsaber: Yes
    ---Lightsaber Colour: Crimson
    ---Lightsaber hilt: [image=http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/83/64/53/00/0083645300100_215X215.jpg]
    Biography: Vader bio

3. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Trimaj Tanos
    Alias: Shadow
    Species: Defel
    Homeplanet: Af?El
    Starting Planet: Yavin IV
    Weight: 230ish
    Height: 5?11?
    Force Sensitivity: Slightly. Enough to give him faster reflexes, instincts and better sight. Doesn?t know he?s force sensitive, will never improve
    Faction: Rebel Alliance
    Career Title: Military
    Appearance:
    ---Build: He is very athletic, and moves with the grace of a snake.
    ---Fur Colour: Matte Black fur covering body, it absorbs light and makes him appear as a slightly solid shadow. Is nearly impossible to see in the shadows as a result of this. In pure darkness he is impossible to see, while he can see just fine in darkness being able to see in the ulra-violet wave length, as well as normal light.
    ---Hair Style: N/A
    ---Eye Colour: Blood red glowing
    ---Clothes:

Electromesh Armor
    this form of armor was created by the Nagai warriors. It resembled a glossy, form-fitting body suit, but was much more protective than simply fabric. Into the material were woven small power cells that created an electric field around the wearer, absorbing energy from blasters and other energy weapons and dispersing it away from the wearer. Because electromesh armor was more like cloth, it provided the Nagai warrior with maximum flexibility as well as protection. It has been painted matted black, and treated to absorb light like his fur making it the ideal armor for a Defel. Granting physical protection, while still granting him the stealth that is his species heritage. He has been working on the process for over 10 years, and finally perfected it. He has offered to do it for his squad mates, but up to this point they have all declined. As has the military to date.

When not in the field he usually wears a matte black cloak with a hood, with matte black lining. When he has the hood up it makes him look like and insubstantial ghost, especially because of his glowing red eyes. He also will wear a matte black belt with his comlink on it at all times so as to never be out of touch with his commanding officers, should they need him.

Personality:
    ---Likes: Freedom, the rebel alliance, explosions, being in a war zone.
    ---Dislikes: The Empire, cruelty, slavers
    ---Desires: To destroy the Empire, and bring freedom back to the galaxy.
    ---Habits: Is slightly crazy and as such will make crazy suggestions that work wonderfully half of the time, the other half they are spectacular failures. Is very sure of himself. Hiding in the shadows, as that is a very natural place for his species.

Weapons: numerous, depending on the situation. He only carries three at the most.

DL-44- a heavy blaster pistol built by Blas-Tech, the DL-44 was one of the most popular weapons BlasTech ever produced. While its design gave it a short range, the DL-44 was extremely powerful for a hand-held weapon. Among its distinguishing features was its "cautionary pulser" grip, which provided a slight vibration to the user's gunhand when the powerpack was getting low. The weapon, which was copied by Merr-Sonn's Flash 4 pistol and by Imperial Munitions, gained its populariy due to the fact that Han Solo used a modified version of this type of blaster. However, its firepower forced many worlds in the New Republic to outlaw the possession of the DL-44 by civilians.

J1
    produced by Merr-Sonn Munitions, the J1 was a holdout blaster known to many as the Happy Surprise. The weapon's name is Rodian was Kheth-saw, and it was named for the weapon's unusual configuration, which made it incredibly easy to hide. Unlike most blaster weapons which had a hand grip and a trigger, the J1 fit entirely within the palm of the hand. The barrel stuck out from between the second and third fingers, making it easy to carry in a clenched hand without arousing suspicion. The trigger was mounted at the top of the weapon, and was depressed with the thumb.

DXR-6
    this was the designation of a disruptor rifle produced by the Tenloss Syndicate during the Ne

4. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
  5. Darth_Ziantor

Darth_Ziantor Jedi Youngling star 3

May 5, 2005
    Name: Janix Ziantor
    Alias: Ziantor
    Homeplanet: Corellia
    Starting Planet: Bespin
    Weight: 165
    Height: 6'3"
    Force Sensitivity: Not enough to detect
    Faction: Rebel Alliance (in a way- read bio)
    Career Title: Smuggler/Mercenary
    Appearance:
    ---Build: Solid, some muscles
    ---Hair Colour: Black
    ---Hair Style: Short
    ---Eye Colour: Dark Green w/ silver specks
    ---Clothes: Black pants with many pockets, scuffed military boots, dark green short sleeved shirt, silver chain around neck
    ---Scars and markings: Scar across right cheek, tattoo of family crest on back of neck. (Crest is a dark green Z with black outlining, and a pale white moon setting in the lower left hand corner)
    ---Picture: N/A
    Personality:
    ---Dislikes: The Empire
    ---Desires: To gain enough money to retire and start a mechanic shop
    ---Habits: Flying recklessly, drinking
    Weapons: Modified Blaster Rifle with double barrel. Also carries twin blaster pistols on each hip, a vibrosword along the back, and a small blaster in his boot
    Items: Comlink, Black Combat Armor, Wrist Dart on right hand
    The Force: N/A
    ---Lightsaber:
    ---Lightsaber Colour:
    ---Lightsaber hilt:
    Biography:
    ---War History: Originally drafted as a member of the Imperial Navy, Janix left the military after witnessing his classmate, Han Solo, get drummed out. He became a freelance smuggler,and eventually started running guns and other cargo to the Rebels, in order to get back at the Empire.
    ---Personal History: The son of wealthy industrialists, Janix was on the fast track to becoming an Admiral in the Navy. But after Han Solo was drummed out, he left, and his parents cut him off financially. He returned to Corellia, and used his knowledge of ships to become an assistant mechanic. Eventually, his parents allowed him back into the family, and they gave him the credits needed to start his career of a "shuttle pilot". In actuality, Janix bought a YT-2400, and became a smuggler, running cargo for the Alliance. Eventually, they raised the credits needed to hire him as a merc, which he is currently doing.
    ---Total History: Janix took mechanics training before going to Carida for training. Afterwards, he returned to his roots, before becoming a smuggler, and eventually, a mercenary.

6. The Great No One

Jun 4, 2005
  7. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Can we be like Grand Admiral Thrawn? I might join, I'm thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.