main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars: Dream Card Game

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by Marauder_Mo, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marauder_Mo

Marauder_Mo Jedi Youngling

Oct 12, 2010
    So I mentioned in a different thread about my idea for a virtual SWCCG reboot. What I have done is started a wiki for the project. The idea is to "cloudsource" the development of the game from the ground up. Anybody can update the wiki with different card ideas. As cards become completed, we'll lock the pages and create PDFs and holotable files.

It is a bit labor intensive to update the cards one-by-one in this fashion, so the wiki is a little sparse right now. But, I tried to provide a decent cross-section of different cards to get the ball rolling. If you are interested in helping out, feel free to jump in the wiki and start submitting card concepts. If you have questions or want to start discussions on certain aspects, please post to the wiki forum. I could definitely use some help from a graphic artist to help with template design. It doesn't have to be fancy, just updated from the original game.

http://swdcg.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Dream_Card_Game_Wiki

Thanks,

Marauder Mo

2. Ranofer

Ranofer Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 26, 2004
    Intriguing idea to create a wiki for this. I'll have to look over your material and see what sort of ideas I have to add.

Ran.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.