main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Dreams & Interpretations

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth Formidious, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Darth Formidious

Darth Formidious Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015
    This may come across as weird but could be interesting to hear peoples stories. So this is a dedicated forum to hearing peoples dreams of Star Wars especially regarding the future of the ST and TFA. So feel free to share any dreams you've had and your interpretations of them; as weird as they may be. :p

My dream/vision
    So I had a very peculiar and interesting dream. Rey is actually evil and is secretly dwelling within the realm of the dark side. She is actually the apprentice of Palpatine who is still alive and hiding in the shadows in a far corner of the galaxy. She is deceiving all, and is plotting to take down Snoke and Kylo Ren using the help of Luke Skywalker because Snoke is DP and only the light side can truly destroy him forever. Palpatine can then destroy Luke, the last Jedi, and proceed to reclaiming his thrown and rebuilding the empire.

My interpretation of this is that Rey will be tempted by the dark side and Palpatine may have a roll in a future movie, either directly or being an indirect influence. ;)

2. JabbatheHumanBeing

JabbatheHumanBeing Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 14, 2015
    So, this is a thread where we post our favorite fan theories and pretend that we dreamed them? ;)

Dagobah Dragonsnake likes this.
  3. Darth Formidious

Darth Formidious Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015

Haha not quite, that was a genuine dream! [face_laugh]

I guess promoting the Snoke = DP and Palpatine being a personal favourite character influences what I dream. :p

JabbatheHumanBeing likes this.
  4. Darth PJ

Darth PJ Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2013
    I had a dream that Luke and Leia went back to Endor and all the Ewoks had turned to the darkside because Vader's remains were there. Strangely terrifying...

JabbatheHumanBeing likes this.
  5. 357hermon

357hermon Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 6, 2016
    I had a dream in which I was in a duel with Kylo Ren in that forest. Eventually I had him on the ground holding him down. It seemed like the sabers were obsolete and it became a mental battle of the force. Suddenly, I had the realization that the only way to defeat him was using the dark side. As my hate grew, he became weaker, then I blacked out. I woke in the dream horribly injured but successful. I felt shamed in some manner.

6. TGC

TGC Jedi Youngling

Nov 28, 2015
    I had a dream where a hooded figure was walking into the room in AOTC where Obi Wan and Noseless giraffe lady were looking at the clones, but instead of clones, there was a bunch of Luke Skywalkers. Then another hooded figure went up to the DNA inverter on the clone machine, but then I woke up.

I didn't think much of it until I watched TFA, after that I interpreted this as in between VI and VIII a sith trained by the force ghost of Dooku had found Luke's hand and lightsaber and was creating dark side clones of Luke, and a female force user had infiltrated the base and tried to clone herself, but as Luke's DNA was still in the machine it merged the DNA creating Rey, and took Anakin's lightsaber. Days later Maz Kanada stole the lightsaber from the female force user, safely assuming the force user's intentions were not of the light.

7. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I actually dreamed I saw the trailer for Rogue One last night - it was one continuous shot of Yoda taking out stormtroopers. I remember thinking "Hm, this isn't what I expected" :p

8. Dagobah Dragonsnake

Dagobah Dragonsnake Jedi Master star 4

Feb 7, 2016
    I surprised myself by actually having a Star Wars dream recently. I would love to post the details here, and give you all an engaging account of some vividly rich conjuring from my slumbering mind, but truthfully it was a bizarre hodgepodge of known and unknown characters doing very strange things for which there was no obvious purpose, and mostly making pointed attempts to ignore me as I tried to engage with them, to get my head around what was going on. It lasted for what felt was quite a while, changed locations and characters often and at will.

I awoke feeling a bit like I had somehow cheated myself. That in itself is disturbing.

9. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    I have a vaguely recurring Star Wars dream, before every new release (and this predates Rebels/TCW); it's that I sit in the cinema, and the film is animated, and I'm really agitated that it's not live action, but no one else seems to mind, and I'm like "GUYS! it's A CARTOON!"

I don't know why I worry, as it only came true once, with the release of AOTC ;)

10. Keycube

Keycube Jedi Master star 2

Jan 19, 2009
  11. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    This reminded me - there was one more thing in the R1 trailer in my dream - a shot of the lead actress (I forget her name), but she was CG - and it looked like something out of Starship Troopers Roughnecks.
    Needless to say, I woke up very disappointed [face_laugh]

12. 357hermon

357hermon Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 6, 2016
    I also had a dream about TFA before it came out. I think the concept art of the pub got to my head, but the movie was like a sitcom/soap opera, all dialogue that was monotonous. It felt horrible and almost made me worry about the movie.,