Star Wars dreams

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ThrawnRocks, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    I think a little while back there was a thread talking about star wars dreams. If it was in EUC (which I think it was) could someone please post a link to it?
  2. BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF

star 9
    You could probably start this one as the Star Wars Dreams thread since I'm sure I've never seen such as that. :)
  3. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm pretty sure that there was one a little while back...
  4. darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    There is one here. It is in the SWC. Hope that helps.

[face_skull]darth_nemisis[face_skull]
  5. djcati Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey, I had an EU dream once... it was some weird nightmare, with Exar Kun and dark!Kyp.

Then again, something with Kyp can't be a nightmare...

I also had a really weird one where Jag Fel hung out in the art room at my school. o__O;

6. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    hanks for the link! Now I'll be able to tell my bizzare dream.

But mods, please keep this thread unlocked, because I'm sure this was a thread once here, and I want to get a link to it.

Well, since djcati posted jer dream, I'll post mine:

I just had my first Star Wars Dream last night.

It was of Episode 3, but it started near the end of the movie.

Anakin and Obi-wan were duleing Sidious and Dooku, in a Yavin 4-like temple, on a world with a lot of trees. I don't remember exactly how, excep it had something to do with a kick, but in the middle of the dule Anakin joined up with Sidious and Dooku and went over to the dark side. Obi-wan was defeated, but he survived. Sidious, Dooku, and Anakin then took the only ships (Naboo style) on the planet, and left.

Obi-wan then went onto a train filled with the natives of the planet. They were pigmys, and they were giving him whatever he wanted. Until they learned that the only ships on the planet had left. They then threw obi-wan out of the train, and he landed on a sort of ledge thing parallel to the train tracks. He tried to jump onto the top of the train before it gets away, but just misses it, and lands face first on the ground. Then he looks up, and slaps the ground with his hand, and shouts "*** dammit!"

NP edit: You can say the first word or the last word but not the two together.
  7. orangefuzz Jedi Master

star 4
    Dude I have tons of dreams about Star Wars. I can't really remember any recent ones, but you know how that is. The one that really stuck with me was this one wegere my friends and I were all stormtroopers and we were deserting from the Empire and Darth Vader was hunting us through this huge complex and I think we all were captured in the end and then I woke up. That one was cool.
  8. GenOochy Force Ghost

star 5
    Well, after reading WAY too much about Chewie's death(try like 4 fan fics) I had a dream some one knocked our moon out of orbit and it smashed Europe... I woke up after going through a wall when the shockwave hit.
  9. rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I had one once where I was Luke Skywalker and fought Darth Vader. It was long and complicated but the only thing I remember clearly was me as Luke fighting Vader.

Then I had one involving me as Shaft, hot women and Yuuzhan Vong. That was weird and how it jumped from Shaft to Vong is beyond me.
  10. djcati Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh yeah, I had this other one a few years ago... I think I was Tahiri, hanging out with the other YJK/JJK kids, in something that was like the Academy, but just a huge room... and we were training... then something came and kidnapped Leia, who had suddenly appeared with us...

Quite strange

11. Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hi there.
    I am new to the boards and wanted to throw my dream in.
    Nothing too Star Wars story line, just that I work in a warehouse and had a dream that I was building an X-Wing.
    Nothing too exciting but it seemed so real, and getting to fly it after was awesome.
    I don't remember many dreams but that one sticks in my head.
    Anyway, hope I didn't bore you all.
  12. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I had a dream in which I was Jaina Solo, and Kyp Durron and I were lightsaber sparring, and then- Wait, can't tell that one. ;)

I had a dream where I was travelling around with the Doctor (from Dr. Who), in the T.A.R.D.I.S., and then he dropped me off in a department store, and I ran outside, and was picked up by Luke and Han in the Falcon. Luke took me to the Jedi academy on Yavin IV.

Let's see . . . Other SW dreams . . . I have them a lot.

Dana
  13. Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs

star 5
    I haven't had too many Star Wars dreams, probably cause I think so much about it during the day! :D

Actually, a pretty cool Star Wars dream was one where I was having dinner with all the heros from the NJO. Luke, Leia, Han, Mara, etc.... We were at some dining room on Coruscant and we were just having a meal like any normal family. I cracked some jokes to Luke about Mara, while Jacen and Jaina and everyone else was busy talking, with Han of course stealing the show.

It wasn't full of action or anything, but I just remember that I woke up with a smile on my face. It was one of the most happiest dreams I have ever had...

14. lexu Force Ghost

star 6
    I can't remember any Star Wars dreams I've had, but I have dreamt about some EUCers. :p I had a dream with GrandAdmiralJello in it a few weeks ago (no, it wasn't naughty!), and a long time ago I had a dream where I was visiting NaboosPrincess. I'm a nerd. :p
  15. Robal_Krahl Force Ghost

star 5
    i had the geekiest dream a while back... i dreamt that NP banned me from TFN for a stupid reason. When I woke up, I thoughtit actually happened, so i got on TFN, intending to sign in with a sock to send her a nasty PM... when I realized I was still logged in with my original account (being this one).

i am such a geek :p

it also shows my lack of character :(
  16. NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Oh geez, now I'm randomly popping up in people's dreams? That is a scary thought. :p

Hmm....Star Wars dreams...once I had a dream with the Solo kids. We were running around Coruscant wreaking havoc. It's really too bad the other YJK characters weren't in it, though. I would have liked to meet Tenel Ka. Raynar, too, if only to tell him what a brat he can be. Star Wars dreams are always fun.
  17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost

star 6
    I have Star Wars dreams all the time. Most of them I don't remember and those that I do are in a lot of detail. My latest one has to do with a SW RPG in the RPF. I get most of my inspirations for my fan fics from the adventures I dream.

It first started with me looking at the map of Imperial City as seen in the Coruscant and the Core Worlds book. It then morphed into an arial view of the city itself and the Imperial Palace. There was a battle going on over the city and I could see battle scars caused by the conflict decorating the buildings and surface everywhere. The guns of the Imperial Palace Complex were roaring in defiance against the attackers.

The scene shifted to a war room type scene where there are a lot of officers and commanders giving orders, taking them and watching in dismay as the enemy breaks through their defenses. Off-screen, I can hear Emperor Iaius yelling orders to others and he is quite angry. Eventually I get a view of him atop of his throne in the throne room and a tactical display shimmering in front of him, showing the battle.

The atmosphere of the dream is dire as the situation grows grim every passing minute. Someone runs up to Iaius and informs him of something that happened on the ground and then an evacuation order is given for the Palace. Iaius and everybody in the room immediately leave, eventually escaping from Coruscant's surface.

The dream shifts to Iaius once more, but this time on the bridge of the Eternal Blade. He's shouting orders for a withdrawl of all Imperial Forces much to his charinge and glares daggers out the viewport at the enemy. Then, suddenly, he senses a presence on board his ship near his bedchambers. Immediately he rushes for his quarters alone to investigate.

He reaches his quarters and enters to find Kiera there, well and quiet. But she is not alone, there is an intruder in the chamber as well and it is this person that Iaius focuses his attention on. He quickly retrieves a lightsaber he has in a hidden compartment (earlier he had faught someone in the palace and lost, losing Eternity and his lightsaber) and demands to know who this intruder is and why they are here.

The person reveals herself as Vergere of the Jedi Order and she was only there to talk and train someone. The dream mostly ends there but it does shift to a orbital view of Coruscant and the enemy force that now controls the planet, forcing the fleeing Imperials out of the system.

The Yuuzhan Vong.

All this time during the dream, my mind was screaming "This is LSA's doing! This is LSA's doing!"

LSA = LightSide_Apprentice, our web-weaving, sneaky Game Master.
  18. _therebelforces_ Jedi Knight

star 1
    that was me i started it I thought i had lost the little bit of mined i had

but im all Better now [face_laugh]
  19. rogue_wookiee Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I had a dream in which I was Jaina Solo, and Kyp Durron and I were lightsaber sparring, and then- Wait, can't tell that one.

Yes you can. Just use a sock for a few days afterwards.
  20. Cobranaconda Force Ghost

star 7
    I dream of Jaina. And Naughty things.

At the same time.

She was really kinky...
  21. werewook Jedi Knight

star 2
    I had a dream about Jaina and Mara last night

They were dueling and then they suddenly (TOS) and then they (TOS) and it was really hot. ;)
  22. Ylesly Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  23. werewook Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yeah and the best part was I was still awake. So I remember everything. :D
  24. JediHobbit Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I had a dream earlier this week where I was in my local used book store and found a copy of DEII (much to my happiness), but when I opened it up everything was in black and white and looked sort of like it was a coloring book. really weird.
  25. Enelya_Sol Jedi Master

star 4
    I've had a bunch of really weird random SW dreams, including one a couple days ago. Wish I saw this thread earlier, it would've been fun to post. But I've forgotten it now. :(

Typically though, I think my dreams revolve around some crazy adventure/battle and the YJKs. And they're usually a lot of fun!
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.