main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars dreams

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by ThrawnRocks, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Well, let's see, last night I had my first ever SW dream. Uh oh. [face_plain]

In anycase, I forget pretty much all of it. The only thing I remember is that I was helping Luke, Mara, and Jacen(and probably some others) in some mission.

I also remember that in one hand I was holding a lightsaber and in the other, a comlink.

I heard Mara over the comlink starting to sort of break down(a very not Mara thing) and saying, "I...I can't take it anymore!" Though maybe it was more anger...eh, don't know.

I also remember responding by saying, "Mara! Mara, listen to me!"

The rest after that is lost. :p

2. Fire_Light

Fire_Light Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2002
    One time I dreamt that I was at the Jedi Academy on Yavin, in the Young Jedi Knights era.

3. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    I once had a dream I had to command Rebel Naval Troopers in defending a blockade runner that was being boarded, and the 181st TIEs were outside........we were all killed.

4. Jaina313

Jaina313 Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2004
    I don't specifically have Star Wars dreams so much anymore, but one time I did have a weird dream that was similar to a mixture of the battle scenes in YJK's Jedi Under Siege and the one where Dorsk 81 is killed.

Rather than dreaming, I wish a lot. Especially when I was younger, every chance I got- a loose eyelash, a penny in a fountain, holding my breath through the entirety of a tunnel- I would wish, "I wish Star Wars was real!"

...keep in mind, I was like 10, okay? :p

5. BobaFrank

BobaFrank Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 17, 2001
    I had a dream once I was one of the Rebel fighters on the Tantive 4 at the beginning of ANH waiting in the corridor for the ST's to blast through the door. When the door blew it was a girl I had a crush on in high school. She gave me a disgusted look and then the dream ended. Weird, huh? :-B

6. jedi_john_33

jedi_john_33 Jedi Master star 7

Sep 26, 2003
    Are these canon? [face_laugh] :p

Just your basic X-Wing fighter dream for me. Raging war on the Death Star 3. Yes, the 3rd Death Star, only, it was actually shaped as a Star. You know...your kindergarden star...this kind

[image=http://www.americanfamilytraditions.com/STAR.JPG]

very interesting...I won. just me...cause, in dreams, you are ninja :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.