main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Dreams.

Discussion in 'Literature' started by kowikan_monkey, Nov 1, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000
    I had that dream where I'm standing on a dais wearing sun god robes and hundreds of naked women are throwing little pickles at me.

That's 3 people who have had the dream, me, you and Val Kilmer! Amazing! :D

2. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

I have dreamt I had a Blastech DL-44 and I could wait to use it, so I started blasting things in my back yard and shooting laser bolts into the sky. I've also dreamt about just holding someone else's lightsaber (I think it was Kyle's)- feeling how light and effortless it was to wave it about, the hum of the blade (it was green), and the way it vibrated and the metal of the hilt felt slightly warm. I remember just being so completely awestruck by the experience.

Now, my brother, who is older than me, woke up with a yell then later told me that Darth Vader was chasing him. And he isn't even a Star Wars fan.

Just once I'd like to wake up from a pleasant Star Wars dream, go out into my back yard, climb into my X-wing with my loyal and lovable astromech droid nestled into the droid socket behind my seat and go to work defeating evil and saving the galaxy.

But nooooooooo, I have to live on Earth with our stone age space program, slug throwing weapons, instead of a lightsaber we get laser pointers, and mostly useless non-sentient robots.

Thanks the Force I have a good imagination.

3. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    I had a really strange dream once. I was spying on Luke and Corran and some other Jedi who were sitting around a table talking. Then Luke saw me and motioned me over to him and introduced me as his niece, Jaina Solo. All the Jedi said hello to me and then I woke up
    So I got to be Jaina for all of two seconds
    I also dreamt once that I woke up to find that the Millennium Falcon had landed in my front yard, and I got to go in and Han gave me a tour of it. [face_sigh] Too bad it was just a dream!

4. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    The one that's most vivid in my memory is an NJO one. It was really really weird. I had just finished reading SBS and after that I watched Ep I. I dreamed that I was a YVH droid going around blasting things, then the floor opened up and there was this giant hole I was falling down, it was the hole in Naboo and I saw Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. I kept on falling, then I landed in a bed of pink flowers.

5. Domenic

Domenic Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2001
    I had one that I spent my Halloween reading SxS instead of trick-or-treating.

So I did :D

6. CommanderAntilles

CommanderAntilles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2001
    i had one i conquered all the jedi on yavin 4 with a black lightsaber... real wierd.

7. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    Bad news Fluke, she booked up through the 13th. But the 14th is good for her if it's good for you.

8. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    Jaina and Tahiri, nuff said.

9. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    stevo....

Actually i dreamed that i was padme and obiwan and anakin were FIGHTING over me...that was when i was in a REALLY ditzy and disgusting mood.

And then i dreamed that i was mara and i killed the empoerer and then one of the royal guards took off his mask and it was han and he held up a plate of croissants and said, "have a croissant. Luke baked them for you."

yes, i actually dreamed that...dreams are WEIRD.

10. Bubba

Bubba Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2000
    I was listening to "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" from Wish You Were Here while writing a fanfic once.

My dream was very slow; it was simply the Death Star exploding ever so slowly, matching with the lyrics..."Like black holes in the sky..." :)

11. Kier_Nimmion

Aug 9, 2000

And then i dreamed that i was mara and i killed the empoerer and then one of the royal guards took off his mask and it was han and he held up a plate of croissants and said, "have a croissant. Luke baked them for you."

I always imagined Luke to be more of a waffle man myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.