main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by hovardt, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hovardt

hovardt Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 5, 2001
    I'm cautiously posting this hoping that there may be others that may understand. I haven't told my wife because she may take away my movies. Anyone ever have silly Star Wars dreams that you were either a part of or involved?

For example: The other night I had a dream that I was Obi-Wan Kenobi. I remember taking Anankin aside (yes is was Hayden) and trying to convince him not to go crazy and be so aggressive all the time. I was then with a large group of Jedi and we were fighting being captured by some mysterious people. We were eventually captured and since I was the leader they took me asside and had some papers for me to sign. Turns out these people were agents for the government of Pennsylvania. They wanted to recruit us to help defend Pennsylvania from any attacking force. (I don't know who, but probably those hicks from West Virginia) Anyway, they were trying to force me to sign an employment contract so we would work for them.

I tried to explain that the Jedi have an honor code that is above any government and we wouldn't fight for any particular cause. We would be obligated to defend Pennsylvania if it was ever attacked even without a contract.

That's all I can remember. I feel kinda embarassed talking about it, but it was REALLY fun to fight with my own light saber.

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I've had a few, the most recent being that I won a competition and got to meet George Lucas.

The second was a tragedy, George Lucas, John Williams and Steven Speilberg were trapped on a sinking boat. I zoomed out on my jet-ski (no I don't have one), but I was too late...

3. Dark_Pride

Dark_Pride Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2002
    I once dreamed I was Kyle Katarn in "Jedi Knight 2" which was very cool and I felt a bit sad after waking up (I think it was during the week :( ), but what can we do against it???

4. OBI_JEDI

OBI_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    I dreamt Obi-Wan Kenobi came into my scholl slice the head master in half, swept me off my feet then we ended up in the SW universe.

5. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    For 3 nights I dreamed that i got the AOTC dVD but couldn't watch it because something all ways came up!

6. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    I had this one dream where one of my friends (Who happens to be a girl) was wearing one of my favorite T-Shirts with Boba Fett on it. The image is still burned in my mind! She looked so hot in it! :) [face_love]

7. TheParrotIsDead

TheParrotIsDead Jedi Youngling

Dec 1, 2002
    I won't describe some of the dreams I've had about Padme.... hello!

8. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Come on, man! You can tell ME! Woo, woo, woo, woo! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

9. JcubFett

JcubFett Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2002
    You can tell me, too. I'm your friend (I think)

I had a dream I was an extra in episode 3 and I made episodes 7, 8, and 9.

10. GreedoCMZ

GreedoCMZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 13, 1999
    Before each of the prequels was released I dreamt that I went to a preview screening of it and was also somehow sort of part of the on-screen action. I used to always have nightmares of being chased by Darth Vader and a garrison of storm troopers. My most recent dream was of watching Episode III and Anakin turned seriously, palpably evil and even went to Padme's house and killed her two little brothers (well, she had two little brothers in my dream).

11. Darth_Enigmas

Darth_Enigmas Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2002
    I had a dream were I was a rogue Jedi, and I became a mercenary. I looked all anime-fied, it was sweet. Kinda a mix between Maul's clothes, and Vash the Stampede from Trigun... Very cool purple saber...

12. Naccha

Naccha Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 1999
    I had a dream that I was fighting some weird monsters with Luke. They were in my house for some reason and we had to kill them...using light sabres of course.
    Aside to Mortimer: Are you from Detroit area? I have a friend who has a Boba Fett T-shirt that she wears all the time...

13. Wampas_Have_Dandruff

Wampas_Have_Dandruff Jedi Master star 2

Dec 2, 2002
    I dream of Chriiisstmaaas...riding plastic Tauntauns......

Chriiiissstmaaass....in my Millenium Falcon....

14. stacysatrip

stacysatrip Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    I don't know who, but probably those hicks from West Virginia

I AM IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM A HICK, THANK YOU

15. JediMasterGaladriel

JediMasterGaladriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    I once had a Star Wars dream where I was at school and all of a sudden everyone turned into Star Wars characters and my science teacher turned into the Emperor and I turned into Padme and the Emperor started chaseing me around the school and the guy I had a crush at the time I don't remember his name turned into Anakin and rescued me from the Emperor and then he kissed me! [face_love] that was a great dream!

16. JediKnightAphrodite

JediKnightAphrodite Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2002
    I had this Star Wars dream back in June during the time I was doing a play and what happend was the stage suddenly split and half the theater people turned into Star Wars characters and the other half well I forgot what they turned into something sacry and I turned into Princess Leia I think and my boyfriend Mike turned into Han Solo and rescued me from th Emperor's and Darth Vader's cluches! [face_blush]

17. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    No, Naccha. I don't live in the Detroit area. I live in Springfield, Virginia.

18. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    Here's another dream I had not to long ago. I wasn't there in my dream however. It was at the set of Episode VI. There's some sand in the middle of the set and Boba Fett is swinging on a cord above the set. He keeps flying past this girl wearing a tank top and some panties. Every time Boba passed her, he panties kept falling off.

19. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    I had a dream about star wars once......

Actualy I diden't! :p But anyway, what makes us have these dreams. Is it what we think of just before we go to sleep. I mean I had a dream about Jordan once, and come to think of it I did think of her just before I went to sleep. I won't go into that. But I can tell u it was one heck of a night. ;)

20. SexyStarWarschic

SexyStarWarschic Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    I have yet to have an actual dream about Star Wars I mean I have had dreams not about Star Wars but that Star Wars characters appear in it! The same thing with Lord of the Rings! [face_laugh] I hope you understood what I just said!

21. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    SexyStarWarschic:

I have yet to have an actual dream about Star Wars I mean I have had dreams not about Star Wars but that Star Wars characters appear in it! The same thing with Lord of the Rings! I hope you understood what I just said!

Oh yeah, I understand what you were trying to say. So what were your dreams like?

22. Angel_Blue01

Angel_Blue01 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 28, 2001
    "I had a dream I was a Jedi once..." A.S. TPM

Well several actually.

My first was after reading Children of the Jedi. I was Luke, with our heroes on Endor (lots of screaming Ewoks!). And Callista was recieving some sort of metal. Being jealous, I start a lightsabre fight. And come to the point of losing... (Must be the massless thing...)

And I've had several with my little brother, and my...crush [face_love] ... as Jedi. We fight off the evil upperclassmen, and then some thugs in a store parking lot.

This was actually a major source of inspiration for my fan fiction! (And thus my Web site. URL's in my sig :cool:)

And then again with her, this time fighting me... [face_shocked] Which I turned into a hypothetical fanfic.

And I had one where I'm just me..trying to read a book on Episode III (this was just before II came out) but being unable to read it...

So I've had several. (But not enough... ;) )

23. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    I just woke up about now. I had two SW dreams last night.

1) I dreamt I was Kyle Katarn from Jedi Outcast. I was literally whooping Remnant @$$ on a ship by killing stormtroopers, blowing up shuttles, and disposing of "Jango Fett look alikes/imitators". I had to try and save Luke Skywalker from this wierd looking Dark Jedi chick otherwise she'd electrocute him. She got hers in the end.

2) I'm not a fan of the Light Side, so one was even better and more intense! I dreamt I was Darth Maul hacking up Tusken Raider Riflemen in a canyon outside of Mos Espa.

That's about it.

24. SexyStarWarschic

SexyStarWarschic Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    Hey I don't think that was very funny what you said about my dream! :(

25. Bjork

Bjork Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2002
    I had a dream eariler last year that I was at my synagogue - and for some reason the Empire wanted to bomb it. (This was a mix of WWII movies and SW, I'm sure.)

Anyway so the Jedi Council came and set up a force to defend the synagogue - among them was Master Yoda who gave me a red lightsaber and a green lightsaber and told me to choose which one I wanted...then I woke up.

Believe me, later in the week when I went to my synagogue it was very, very weird. *LOL* ;)

-Bjork.

Edit: Spelling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.