main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Dreams

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by hovardt, Dec 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I forgot to mention this other dream. I remember in about August, I found AOTC on DVD and I bought it and went home and put it in the player and woke up :(

I rarely have dreams when I am another character, however, I did have a dream that I was part of teh Fellowship and for some reason Worf was with us (I'm even a big fan of Star Trek) and he had a Bat'Leth with him and for some reason, the whole Fellowship was playing hide and seek (weird huh?) and then orcs started attacking, the battle started and again, I woke up :(

I always wake up at the good bits, it's not fair. Wouldn't it be cool if somebody invented something to transfer your dreams onto DVD? :)

2. Alybrylla

Alybrylla Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    I once had a dream that Mara Jade was an insurence agent and all these people were trying to assasinate her.

I also recently had a dream where Wicket W. Warrick was serving me a martini. ?[face_plain]

3. bum

bum Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2003
    i hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakini hate anakin

4. bum

bum Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2003
    what are you smoking thius is to the crazy person that wrote the mara jade dream.hovardt

5. ST-TPM-ASF-TNE

ST-TPM-ASF-TNE Moderator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2001
    You know bum saying "I hate Anakin" more than fifty times is a waste of everyone's time [face_plain]

6. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    what are you smoking thius is to the crazy person that wrote the mara jade dream.hovardt

BUM what reason do you have for asking that. It was rude. Also post I hate Anakin a bunch of times is point less. All that is is trolling. Please read the TOS. also read the rules about posting in TF.net before you are banned.

7. Alybrylla

Alybrylla Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002

[face_plain]

I haven't read the other dreams, but if this was to me... I don't smoke. [face_plain] [face_plain]

8. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003

When I was a kid I had a dream that I was part of the story on Hoth it was very scary! We were desperately trying to get off the planet. It was clausterphobic. And I remember feeling cold when I woke up.

Recently I had one about hayden. I was in drama classes with him it was very strange.

9. starwarssisterani

starwarssisterani Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2002
    I once had a dream about Hoth too. And I swear that I cursed the weather for the rest of the week, because it was below zero for the rest of the week.

My friends have even banned me from dreaming about hoth if I can control it. :)

Weird huh?

10. DarthJenJen

DarthJenJen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2002
    Okay... Yea! I once had a Star Wars dream that was about me turning into a dark Jedi (or sith) and fighting Darth Vader it was pretty cool! :D thats why I thought up the name DarthJenJen because I'm the ultimate Sith Lord and people call me JenJen!

11. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Okay, I recently had a gruesome dream about how Darth Vader goes bionic in Episode III. It all started immediatley after he had fallen into the volcano:

WARNING! THIS MAY PUT A DISTURBING THOUGHT IN YOUR HEAD:

The volcano had already cooled down. It was dark. Darth Vader was lying face down in the rock coughing and hacking away. There were long, deep, bloody cuts on the back of his head. Ashes were literally crumbling out of his sockets where his arms and legs used to be as some stormtroopers were hauling him away.

Woah. I wanted to see more, but I woke up.

12. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    I dreamt one night that I was standing outside of this cabin that was full of people...and they were all sleeping inside. Darth Maul walks up to where I'm standing, looks at me, turns on his lightsaber. He was into the cabin and kills everybody.

Then he comes back out, throws his lightsaber to the ground, looks at me, and goes, "Yeah!" Then he walks away. Very strange.

13. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    I had a dream that me Han,and Chewie got in the Falcon and then we went to an Imperial Space Station with a bunch of New Republic pilots and destroyed it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.