main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

star wars dress up

Discussion in 'Archive: Lafayette, LA' started by wicket_the_ewok, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wicket_the_ewok

wicket_the_ewok Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    does anybody know where i can get some clothes to look like a jedi or a star wars character. and does anybody know how to make a lightsaber (just for show)

2. Poseidon11

Poseidon11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    When you say a lightsaber "just for show", do you mean one to be displayed or one suitable for a costume?

I have built both cheap lightsabers from sink tubes and machined highly accurate lightsabers from aluminum.

3. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
    one suitable for costume. i've found plenty of web sites on the web on how to construct a lightsaber. it seems pretty inexpensive.

4. Poseidon11

Jul 15, 2002
    I would like to see the links to those sites. I may have used them before.

I have built a few very nice "hardware" Obi Ep1 sabers before. You won't find the plans online but I have no problem sharing them with you. I don't have pics of the finished saber right now because I had to reformat my computer awhile back and I lost all my prop pics. :(

A buddy of mine is sending some pics of the saber to me so hopefully, tomorrow I'll put a link up.

5. wicket_the_ewok

May 16, 2002
  6. Poseidon11

Jul 15, 2002
    That's the Project Graflex/Naboo site. It was one of the first places I found when I started building sabers. Very helpful.

Here is a link to one of the ones I made.
    Hardware Obi

It's a lot closer to the movie version than Project Graflex and pretty fun to make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.