LA, CA Star Wars DVD on sale Tuesday

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Nov 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor Jedi Master

star 5
    Luis wanted me to post a reminder about what some of us Lining Up types are going to be doing early Tuesday morning (well, the lucky ones who don't have to work, that is LOL).

We'll be lined up in front of the Best Bay in Atwater Village, waiting for the store to open so we can get our hands on the DVD (which is fabulous -- I've already seen it). We're planning to be there in the wee hours of the morning -- the store opens at 10 AM -- so if you'd like to just us, come on down!

Here is the address:

Best Buy Address:
    Atwater Village Ca (Store #183)
    2909 Los Feliz Boulevard
    Los Angeles, CA 90039
    Phone: 323-912-9288

Thanks, Helen
    who was very bummed she couldn't make it to the IMAX event....
  2. MyreAlonde Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I believe there needs to be an addendum to this post. The Lining Up types I believe have opted for the cheaper side of the force and are actually gonna be hanging out in fron of Toys R Us. Luckily, I'm told they're in the same plaza. So If you see kids lined up in front of TRU and don't know why... well... that's why.

Jeff
  3. jacensky315 Jedi Knight

star 5
    I preordered mine from Buy.com is that good or bad??
  4. ValedaKor Jedi Master

star 5
    Yes, that's right, Jeff, thanks! We will be wandering all over that particular shopping center. Luckily TRU and Best Buy are next to each other.

And if you pre-ordered it, that's cool. This is just another excuse to get a bunch of Star Wars fans together. Come out and join us this evening! Or should that be in the early morning.... :)

Helen
  5. onji Jedi Youngling

go to toys r us 4 your copy of the movie for only $10.00 dvd & vhs at all toys r us
    in get your free r2d2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.