main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Star Wars DVD

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Euxine, Jul 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    okay for those of you that want to keep any changes secret STOP READING NOW!

So the rumor is going around that Boba Fett's lines are being dubbed over to more reflect Jango's voice and the stormtroppers voices are being changed to more reflect the Clone troppers.

They better not! If they wanted to do this they should have made the clone troppers sound more like the stormtroppers to start with. And they better not Change Boba Fett's voice either! Whats next? First he's a clone and now changeing his voice? whats next, pink armor?

Im not even gonna report on any of the other rumors as they were less confirmed and more wild.

I do believe they have cleaned up the lightsaber and blaster effects. I wonder if they finally removed the lightsaber blade shadows in ROTJ?

2. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Why must they ruin a good thing??? Why can't they leave a terrific movie alone....just do what the fans want....PUT THE FREAKIN THING ON DVD JUST THE WAY IT IS!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? is that so hard??? George Lucas YOU STINK! if the rumor is untrue....you still stink...just not as much.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    Here is a cool change though, Ian McDiarmed as the emporer in Empire Here

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    That change is SWEET!

I'd like to see them fix the lightsabers in ANH, especially in the Obi-Wan/Vader fight.

Fixes like these are good... changing Stormtrooper voices and Boba Fett is stupid.

5. MR-V1N

MR-V1N Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    >Why must they ruin a good thing???<

Because that is LIFE, and Hell (aka: Hollywood) imitates LIFE... SAD, ISN'T IT!

6. Bleyd

Bleyd Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2002
    Some of the subtle changes in the movies I didn't like when they were re-released. SOme of them were much better. I.E. the Sarlaac scene was a definate improvement. A few changes like the Luke screaming down the chasm after fightning Vader I didn't care for.
    I guess I'll hafta take the good with the bad. I'm more so looking forward to the extras included in the set. I love watching production stuff on movies.

JM2CW

Tim

7. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    i didn't like the sequence they added with jabba the hutt in the rerelease. it kinda stank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.