main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars easter eggs

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by spooky-kid, Dec 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Hello_someone told me there's someone here that might could explain to me how to get to the easter eggs on the star wars dvd's. I just bought 1 of the APEX DVD players Wal-Mart had for $30. I highlight the THX logo then attempt several ways of punching in 1138 but nothing seems to happen. Help me...you're my only hope.

Long live the Empire and the Rise of the Sith.

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I've done it on several different DVD players and the main thing I've noticed is being deliberate with entering the 1138. Wait for a beat or two between entering each number, don't rush through them all or it'll never work. If your keypad has a "10+" - use that as the first 1, then use the 1-3-8 as normal for the last three numbers.

If you have a way to access titles through your DVD player, you can just go directly to Title 3 which is where the blooper reel is located on both DVD's.

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    can you explain this again as if you were explaining it to a total moron. i don't know what i'm doing wrong but, i still haven't got it to work yet.

you know like.....
    Finding Star Wars Easter eggs for Dummies

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Try hitting stop twice then hitting 3... they are on track 3 and that worked for me :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.