main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Star Wars Environments

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    What if the skybridges (I typed 'skywalks' instead before I realised it, lol) were made of a transparent material? That'd allow some natural light to reach the lower levels. Though it'd be a bit disconcerting to walk on fully transparent bridges, and to have the shadows of people walking above flickering around you when you're on ground level...

2. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Very nice vision there Jean, but if that ever happened, ground level would vitually be shadowed in darkness and the only light coming in to lighten up the streets would have to come from artificial lighting.

My point precisely, Tim.
    It'd be quite Coruscant then, wouldn't it?
    ...what with all that artificial lighting about the place - LOL! :p

What if the skybridges (I typed 'skywalks' instead before I realised it, lol) were made of a transparent material? That'd allow some natural light to reach the lower levels. Though it'd be a bit disconcerting to walk on fully transparent bridges, and to have the shadows of people walking above flickering around you when you're on ground level...

Yeeep, JediClare!
    Transparent skybridges?!??
    I'd be pretty freaked out having to walk over them, well the first time at least! :eek:
    And the ladies would all have to wear pants all the time - LOL! :p

How about having the skybridges made of the usual materials, just that there's some artificial lighting fixed to the bottom of the skybridge, so that even though the bridge may block out the natural light, it is sorta replaced with the artificial light, so that if you're on ground level, you don't have to be walking in darkness.

Just another 2 cents from me..... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.