main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Ep. IV(AU)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darthnick11, Mar 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

Title:Ep. IV (AU)
    author:darthnick11
    setting:the same time as real ep. IV
    category:action/adventure
    summary:This is Star Wars a New Hope, an AU.

Princess Leia Organa's small ship was being attacked by one of the empire's humongous star destroyers. They kept shooting laser fire back at each other repeatedly; the smaller ship was getting battered. Then, they got caught in the star destroyer's tractor beam so the stormtroopers, army of the empire, could storm the ship. Leia's forces stood by the door. Then, suddenly, it opened, and many stormtroopers came in, followed by the sinister Darth Vader. "Bring the princess to me-alive" he spoke in a mechanical voice. "Yes master." spoke a stormtrooper back to him. When they caught Leia, she was putting the plans into the astromech droid R2-D2. "She's got the plans!" a stormtrooper yelled, aware of his mission. He shot the astromech droid, and it blew in three shots-or so he thought. The plans were safe inside him; he was going for the escape pod with his protocol droid friend-C3P0. Leia ran off to the right, but was trapped in a corner. She was surrounded. Then, Vader walked over to her. "Where are the plans, princess?" "I don't know what you're talking about, we are on a diplomatic mission to alderaan!" "You're going to die right now, princess. Tell me where the plans are!" "They're going to Tatooine inside of an astromech droid named R2-D2." she spoke, shooting her with a laser he took from the stormtrooper.

PLEASE REPLY MORE SOON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.