main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars : Epic Duels

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Joseph_Orion, Apr 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph_Orion

Joseph_Orion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I actually bought this at Walmart for 19 bucks and Renee and I played it. I was gonna get it for Chunk's house but decided not to incase there were spoilers (Jeff being there and all lol) so I held back. But there are no spoilers in it. We had a great time. It's easy. It's like a CCG and a Board Game in one. You pick a character and it comes with a deck of cards. You draw or play action cards. And you can only attack from your position on the board. Very very cool. First game she was Luke/Leia and I was Maul/2 Battle Droids. I won. But it was a test game. Next game was Yoda/2 Clonetroopers vs. Jango/Zam of course she was Yoda lol And I kept using Jango's fly ability to get away from Yoda but she still ended up kicking the crap out of Jango and winning the game. The last game was my Boba/Greedo vs. her Vader/2 storm troopers. I just used Greedo for Vader Bait and it worked. I used Boba to snipe from across the board and take Vader down. It's an excellent game. There are 4 different game boards and it's very VERY easy. and Fun too. Even Renee liked it! We should play this at the next meeting! :)

2. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    bring it to D&B and I'll see 'bout playin a game or 5 with ya...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.