main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Episode 1.5 Choose your own adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laughing_Gas

Laughing_Gas Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Thanx, BUMP!

2. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    With what looks like NO.2. in the lead we must head to the next section.

3. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Has everyone seen the front of this site they have put up a link for scooby dooku's cyoa thread.

4. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    Come check out the next segment of Star Wars Episode 0.5 "Mystery of the Sith"

5. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I can not wait for the next section.

6. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Is anybody home.

7. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Camera cuts to Kyber and zooms in on Anakin in the middle of a huge blizzard. Anakin looks back and we can barley see the figure of Obi-Wan walking away in the distance.

Anakin: Well, I guess I'm on my own now. All I gotta do is find these caves Obi-Wan was talking about.

Anakin begins to walk into the storm. He pulls his Jedi robes around tighter. Suddenly a medium sized creature, who had been hiding in the snow, leaps at Anakin, taking him down.

Anakin: Oh no! A gundark!

Anakin begins to run for his life. He gets about 100 feet away from it when he hears a strange dark voice in his head.

Dark Voice: Use the force boy. Make this creature pay for it's stupidity in attacking a soon to be great jedi master.

Anakin stops running and turns around. But the Gundark moved too fast. It leaped at Anakin and knocked him over, biting and clawing at him. Anakin passes out. He awakens a few minutes later to find the gundark beside him, dead. He looks around, expecting to see Obi-Wan, but there was noone there. He looked in the snow for signs that another creature had come and attacked the gundark, but he found none. He turned to the gundark to examine it and he noticed right then that there was no blood at all in the snow. Anakin thought back to his teachings in alien biology. He remembered that all creatures, in some form, bleed when cut.

Anakin: Wow, that's really wierd.

He turns and begins to continue walking. He eventually finds a cave and we get a good look at his face. It is clawed and beaten badly, looking very similar to Luke in ESB. Anakin stumbles into the cave and lays down, feeling exausted and so cold. He fell asleep and began to stir having a dark dream.

Who do we cut to now?

1. Dooku going to Palpatines office.

2. Cleigg and Owen at the homestead.

3. Stay with Anakin.

I vote for #1. Dooku is a very important part of the story and I think we need to spend more time with him. Let me know what you guys thought.

8. KnightKatarn05

KnightKatarn05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2003
    Number 3, please.

9. GAThrawnIGF

GAThrawnIGF Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
  10. Tegarend

Tegarend Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Either #1 or #3 ... let's go for #3 (and have Anakin call for Ben & then for Palpatine ... the other person friendly to Anakin ... reminiscent of the ESB Cloud City scene). And THEN go to #1, with Palpy hearing Anakin (but he doesn't have a chance to intervene)

11. Jedi_Rage

Jedi_Rage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
  12. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I pick NO.1.

That was a great section even though it was on the short side, well done.

13. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    #3, I like Teg's idea.

14. Darth_Pooh_Bear

Darth_Pooh_Bear Jedi Master star 1

Oct 16, 2002
  15. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Mar 1, 2003
    I've decided I'll just use Teg's idea and extend this scene. Then I'll cut to palpatine and Dooku, if thats ok with everyone. If noone likes that just let me know.
    And thanks for the idea Teg! :)

16. Tegarend

Tegarend Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Hey, that's what I'm here for (well, that's why I am here for ... for another coupla days :) - anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, either look in the sig or PM me)

17. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    I like that idea it would have a lot of impact.

18. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    What is the tally for the vote.

19. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Mar 1, 2003
    Well everyone, I have an announcement. In keeping with all the other CYOA writers and readers I'll be moving this story to Phantooine. I'll be posting it up there later today, with the new Dooku section. Hope to see you all there!

20. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Dose that mean you will not be putting update's of the story here if so you should lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.