main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Episode 1.5 Choose your own adventure

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29, Jun 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush_Limbaugh

Rush_Limbaugh Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2003
  2. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    I posted in Scooby's thread and asked himand Quinn if it was alright, but i got no reply. Oh well. I think I'm still gonna show them both.

3. Rush_Limbaugh

Apr 4, 2003
    PM them Obi

4. Laughing_Gas

Laughing_Gas Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    I saw ur post. Do like rusg said. Pm 'em.

5. Jedi_Rage

Jedi_Rage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    i agree pm

6. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Mar 1, 2003
    Ok I'll PM Quinn, since Scooby isn't around much latley. And just so everyone knows, voting is now done. I'll have the new Anakin and Obi-Wan scene up later tonight.

7. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Mar 1, 2003
    Scene cuts to Anakin and Obi-Wan, in their jedi starfighters, coming out of hyperspace outside the planet Kyber. From the view from space it looks very Hoth-like. Anakin and Obi-Wan detach their fighters from the hyperspace rings and procede down to the planet. As they fly into the atmosphere we see a planet of ice and snow, full of sharp, jacked cliffs and rather rocky terrain.

Anakin: Where are we going to land master? There doesn't look like there's a spot to land anywhere on the surface of this planet!

Obi-Wan: Patients Anakin. The force shall guide us to a safe landing spot.

Anakin: I don't understand why the Jedi have never set up landing pads or adequate space ports.

Obi-Wan: Very few people besides the jedi know of the existince of this planet. It is a very barren world, out in the middle of nowhere in the galaxy.

Anakin looks out the cockpit, down at the surface of the planet

Anakin:(sarcasticly) You don't say.

Obi-Wan: If the location of this planet and what it contains was ever to get out to the public, it could become disasterous for the jedi.

Anakin: But we could easily force anyone off the planet and keep people out of here, if we needed to.

Obi-Wan: No Anakin. The jedi do not force people to do anything. We keep peace, not cause disasters.

Anakin: But I don't understand why...

Obi-Wan:(cutting Anakin off in midsentence) I sense a safe landing spot up ahead. I'll go ahead and land first, to make sure it's safe.

Obi-Wan's fighter pulls ahead and lands on a nearby cliff. Underneath it there appears to be a crater, some kind of hole in the ground. Obi-Wan lands safley and opens his canopy.

Obi-Wan:(into com-link) Anakin, it appears to be safe, but it is not as big a spot as I thought. You'll have to land someplace else. But not too far.

Anakin: Ok master, I see a clearing up ahead.

Anakin's fighter lands in a clearing of rocks. His canopy opens and Anakin steps out. As he steps out he immediatley begins to shiver, as a cold wind howls through. We see Obi-Wan jumping the cliff, landing far from the crater in the ground. He walks over and approaches Anakin.

Obi-Wan: Anakin, are you alright?

Anakin:(yelling as another wind howls past) It's awfully cold here master.

Obi-Wan:(wrapping his robes around him but talking normally as the wind blows past and disipates) You don't say.[/b]

Anakin and Obi-Wan both exchange a grin.

Anakin: It's hard to belive anything so useful as lightsaber crystals grow in such a desolate place.

Obi-Wan: As a jedi you're going to go on many journies to many different worlds Anakin. You know what I've learned from my journies?

Anakin: What?

Obi-Wan: There is beauty to be found in even the most desolate of worlds, no matter how small it may be.

Anakin pauses for a moment considering this. He then looks back up at Obi-Wan.

Anakin: So where do I go to construct my lighsaber, master? Where are these Kyber crystals located?

Obi-Wan: You can likley locate a crystal deep in one of the many caves on Kyber. You can choose a blue or green crystal, depending on which color you want your lightsaber to be.
    Anakin, finding the crystal and the actual construction of the lightsaber will not be easy, that I promise you. And this is something you must do on your own, I cannot interfere.

Anakin: Master, I noticed that sith lord on Naboo had a red colored lightsaber. If the only crystals here are green and blue, how did he get a red one?

Obi-Wan:(becoming angry at the mention of the sith, but knowing Ankain must be taught certain things) The vile sith, in one of their great many evils, manufacture synthetic crystals for use in their lightsabers. They are very powerful but can be unstable, Kyber crystals are much more reliable for jedi business.

Anakin: But now that the sith have returned, why don't we...

Obi-Wan(cutting him off again, still angry at the questions about the sith) Enough questions Anakin. It is time for

8. Tegarend

Tegarend Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Oh well, this time none of the choices is very exhilerating ... give me a Padme scene (it might become interesting if it includes a shower scene ;)).

Very good scene ... I really love father-Obi-Wan and didn't like the fact that they were so seperated during AotC ... it was one of the few working dialogues.

9. Darth_Minx

Darth_Minx Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 20, 2003
    #1, I'll get my Padme scene ;)

10. Luke_Groundtripper

Luke_Groundtripper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Great dialouge Obi!

I'll go with #1 too.

11. Darth_Pooh_Bear

Darth_Pooh_Bear Jedi Master star 1

Oct 16, 2002
    Lets go with #3

12. DarthNeil

DarthNeil Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2003
    I pick NO.3.

Lets see jango again.

13. Tegarend

May 7, 2003
  14. CodyMonKenobi

CodyMonKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2001
    I want #1

there is a side vote on Episode 0.5, ifany one is intrested.

15. Jedi_Rage

Jedi_Rage Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    ill say 1 just because i know it must happen and i figure better to get that done now before everyone forgets about her

16. KnightKatarn05

KnightKatarn05 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2003
  17. Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29

Mar 1, 2003
    Oh well, this time none of the choices is very exhilerating.

Yeah, I did that on purpose. I wanted to save the exciting stuff *cough* Dooku *cough* for later.

18. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    Come on No.3.

19. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
    come check out the new section in Episode 0.5

20. CodyMonKenobi

Jan 29, 2001
  21. DarthNeil

Mar 24, 2003
    All hail Obi-Wan_Skywalker_29.

22. Tegarend

May 7, 2003
    New IV.V segment! Check it out! Action & suspense!

23. GAThrawnIGF

GAThrawnIGF Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2003
  24. Rush_Limbaugh

Apr 4, 2003
    #1, I second the shower scene motion. :)

25. Tegarend

May 7, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.