FF:NZ Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithForceLord, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nici-je Jedi Padawan

I saw that Adi was credited as GIN but in the chancellors office she's standing in the background with whatsherface and it is sooooo not Gin. And aren't those people in the office council members?
    The person in the arena looked much more like Gin.
    Aparently Adi dies in the arena or on the ship that gets blown up. :(
  2. Darth Sebious Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I don't think it was Gin at all in the movie. Probably an Australian actress. The credits were a bit strange, because there were some other credited actors who weren't actually involved with Episode II but were in TPM.

Adi Gallia was never actually in the arena as far as I know. She was flying a Jedi Starfighter. I suppose whether she dies or not depends on how well people play the game ;)
  3. Lil_Lisa Jedi Master

star 4
    So it's Stass Allie? Gah! I'm so confused!

[image=http://64.227.26.45/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/plokoon/kioul7.jpg] [image=http://64.227.26.45/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/stass/stass1.jpg]
  4. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4

YIPPEEE!!! :D

I FINALLY got time to see Episode II - although my back isn't too happy (it wasn't too good this morning). :(

Oh well, still WELL WORTH IT! :)

Now I just need to see it a few more times - just to make sense of everything, you understand. :)

PLUS my prize from the SWNZ magazine competition arrived while I was out. The Chewbacca "Neck Purse" (whatever that means) actually looks pretty good. :)
  5. Lil_Lisa Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like soomeone had a good day. :)
  6. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4

I don't know who "soomeone" is :p , but except for my back playing up I had a good day. :)

Would have been even better if the Warehouse branch I stopped at had got some new figures in stock. [face_plain]

In front of Episode II they played the trailer for Scooby DON'T, which looks even worse than I'd feared. The CGI Scooby looks marginally better than the still pictures, but the human characters are totally miscast - with the possible exception of Shaggy! And as for Daphne's (played by the Sarah Michelle "Buffy" Gellar) doing Maxtrix-style fight sequences: <beep> <beep> <beep> <beep>... :mad:

Just to add to the Adi Gallia confusion, the new TV Guide also has a review of the Jedi Star Fighter Playstation 2 game. It says "Jedi master [/i]Alida Gal[/i] must track down a mercenary working with the evil Count Dooku". :)

The "review" doesn't actually say whether the game is any good or not, it just tells you what the game is. It does say that completing a mission unlocks a "special craft ranging from the X-wing to the infamous Slave I" - which is a bit peculiar since the X-wing is even designed at the time just prior to Episode II ... hmmmm. [face_plain]

7. damolay Jedi Knight

star 1
    Took a while to dig up this thread, ur all to obsessed with collectibles.

Can someone here tell me when production on Episode III begins. From what I can find out its primarily going to be done at Fox Studios in Sydney.

So all u wuzzles, inform me. :D

8. Lil_Lisa Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Buzz-Bumble Jedi Master

star 4

Here we go, I found this in one of the Usenet Newsgroups ...
    > Well here is the list of named and two unnamed Jedi who survived to the
    > point right before the Clones came to the rescue. I wonder if they also
    > were able to survive to the Clone battle afterwards.
    >
    > Jedi Master Mace Windu
    > Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi
    > JediMaster Plo Koon
    > Jedi Master Shaaki Ti
    > Jedi Master Saesee Tiin
    > Jedi Master Luminara Unduli
    > Jedi Master Eeth Koth
    > Jedi Master Kit Fisto
    > Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Master to be, if he can train Padawan
    > Skywalker to Knighthood, do you think he can?)
    > Jedi Knight Aalya Secura
    > Jedi Knight Stass Allie
    > Jedi Knight Bultar Swan
    > Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker
    > Jedi Padawan Barriss Offee
    >
    > One Klatooinian Jedi Knight
    > One human male Jedi Knights in a dark tunic (Could it be Quinlan Vos?)
    >
    >
    > Non-Jedi Padme Amidala-Naberrie-Skywalker (Hmph, just as bad as her
    > daughter, Leia Organa-Solo <BG>)

Don't forget the R2-D2 and C-3PO, and of course Boba Fett.

I've no idea how acurate this list is though.

:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.