main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Star Wars Episode 3, The Rise of the Sith (my version of episode 3)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by darthsith19, May 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsith19

darthsith19 Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2004
    Star Wars Episode Three
    The Rise of the Sith
    The Clone Wars are coming to and end. Many Clones and Droids are dead. The Wookiees have befriended the Jedi and helped them fight in the Clone Wars. The mighty General Grievous knows the Clones are going to win the war and he leaves the war.
    Palpatine?s time as Supreme Chancellor is almost up. The Jedi are trying to find Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Poggle the Lesser and many other members of the Separatists. Meanwhile Padme Amidala is pregnant?

Several Clone Troopers are flying to Courscant in a Clone Starfighters. Clone Starfighters resemble jet planes. They are small and hold one Clone. Suddenly a group of Droid Starfighters come out of nowhere! ?We?re under attack!? yells the Clone Commander. The Clone Starfighters are better but they?re only 12 of them and there are 60 Droid Starfighters. The last Clone Starfighter gets destroyed.
    Mace Windu and Yoda are talking in the room where Yoda hears Qui-Gon?s voice. ?Several Clones on the way to Courscant were destroyed by Droid Starfighters.? Says Mace Windu, ?Nute Gunray must be near by.? ?Send a Jedi to search the spot where the Starfighters were destroyed, we should.? Says Yoda. ?What about Obi-Wan and Anakin?? Says Mace, ?Anakin is a good flyer. He will like it.? ?That will do.? Says Yoda. ?I?ll get Obi-Wan and Anakin immediately.? Says Mace.
    Obi-Wan and Anakin go to the Jedi Council. ?Clone Starfighters on the way to Courscant were destroyed by Droid Starfighters.? Says Mace, ?Nute Gunray must be nearby.? ?Bring him here.? Says Yoda, ?Question him we will.?
    Obi-Wan and Anakin go to the spot where the Clone Starfighters were destroyed in a Republic Cruiser. Anakin is driving. Suddenly a group of about 60 Droid Starfighters attack them. Anakin fights back. ?There are too many.? Says Obi-Wan, ?We must escape.? Anakin starts to fly away and he sees a Trade Federation Control Ship in the distance. He starts to drive toward it. The Trade Federation Control Ship starts to shoot at them. Anakin starts to shoot back. ?Anakin!? yells Obi-Wan, ?You can?t destroy it.? ?I destroyed one in a Naboo Starfighter when I was nine.? Says Anakin, ?If I could do it then, I can do it now.? ?Maybe.? Says Obi-Wan, ?But Nute Gunray might be on that ship and if we blow it up we will kill him. We?re supposed to bring him back to the Council.? Anakin keeps shooting while dodging the blasts from the Trade Federation Control Ship. The Control Ship hit them. ?Anakin!? yells Obi-Wan ?We?ve lost our shields! One more hit and we?re done for! You have to stop! This is why you?re not a Jedi! You?re powerful enough but you?re not wise enough!? Anakin turns around in his chair and holds out his arm. An object flies at Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan holds out his hand and stops it with the Force. Obi-Wan looks at Anakin worriedly. Anakin had used the Dark Side. Anakin had come to his senses and he was driving toward the Control Ship. Obi-Wan is silent because Anakin looks like he?s concentrating as hard as he can to dodge the blasts. Anakin pulls the Republic Cruiser into the Control Ship. ?Even if this is not the ship Nute Gunray is on there is probably going to be some resistance.? Says Obi-Wan, ?We should try to avoid a conflict. If Nute Gunray is on this ship we should get him and, if possible, Rune Haako and leave. Lets go? Obi-Wan and Anakin leave the ship. About a minute later a group of about 30 Battle Droids finds them. Obi-Wan and Anakin ignite their lightsabers. Obi-Wan is chopping down droids and deflecting their laser bolts back at them. He has gotten stronger. Anakin also chops down droids and deflects their laser bolts back at them. He has gotten much stronger too. Obi-Wan holds out his hand and the last 3 Droids fly back. All of the Droids are destroyed and Obi-Wan and Anakin continue. In another minute they see a large group of about 20 Destroyer Droids, 30 Super Battle Droids and 40 Battle Droids. ?We?ll have to chop down the Destroyer Droids.? Says Obi-Wan. In a few minutes all of the Droids are destroyed. In another minute another group of Dr

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Wow. I am glad you covered pretty much all of the characters. It was nice to see them there. The end was pretty much how I expect it to go.

Nicely done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.