main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode 7 Plot Ideas

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthRuss, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odolwa

Odolwa Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 12, 2013
    Yes he was searching for immortality, then got killed, i doubt he still has his lab in the after life. When did they talk about netherworld in the films? (Serious non argument question). Not sure who will be baddie honestly, Bounty hunters were really built up in TCW, and i imagine the mortiss stuff will be involved somehow (Luke becoming the one to take over balancing the force?). I wouldn't even have a problem with plagueis or sidious in ghost forms, i just dont want them being the main villains and having to goto star wars hell to kill them.

Darth_Pevra likes this.
  2. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Yoda: One who has returned from the Netherworld of the Force. Your old master.

From ROTS.

Immortiss and Dra--- like this.
  3. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    Oh, Right. Still, Do people really want to see supernatural hell and this and that in star wars? Id rather the mystery of the force continue

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR likes this.
  4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I'd prefer they don't delve too deep into it and keep it a little ambiguous. Still I wouldn't at all mind at least a scene depicting it. Like if Luke passes away and we get to see him join his old masters in the netherworld.

Immortiss, Dra--- and Odolwa like this.
  5. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    I hope they bust the Force wide open in this one, but after the reaction to midichlorians I'm not holding my breath.

darklordoftech, Dra--- and Immortiss like this.
  6. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    I hope they bust the Sith wide open!

Dra--- likes this.
  7. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I hope they bust the ghost wide open!

Mystery_Roach and Dra--- like this.
  8. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    If handled right, they can explore the netherworld without getting too abstract and esoteric.

9. Mystery Roach

Mystery Roach Chosen One star 4

Mar 10, 2004
    But I love abstract and esoteric. That would probably be my number one reason for wanting this to happen.

darklordoftech, Immortiss and Dra--- like this.
  10. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    They always need to introduce something new. I think the introduction of the netherworld would be a good and interesting one.

11. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    You know, the Netherworld doesn't need to look much different from any other alien world. No need for it to look like Caligari or anything too abstract. That doesn't mean it doesn't follow different rules of logic, but you can represent it concretely like anything else that has some kind of real existence, whether virtual or spiritual.

12. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Is there actually a place called the Netherworld or is it simply a code name for coming back from death?

I just assumed that there was something somewhere that will control the ability to come back from the dead and that is what needs to be "turned off" or destroyed so that Sith spirits don't go around tainting young people's minds. By doing so, the good Jedi will also be prevented from coming back in spirit form.

The cycle can never end. There will always be evil. There will always be someone somewhere greedy enough and curious enough to stumble upon the teachings of the Sith and bring back the order.

13. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    The Netherworld of the Force

Supposedly a real place.

Barth and Immortiss like this.
  14. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Not to be confused with the forces nether regions.

Jedirush2112 and Dra--- like this.
  15. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Which are fantastic.

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Wait... why the heck not...??? [face_hypnotized]

Immortiss, Mystery_Roach and Dra--- like this.
  17. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    I'd love it. But many would find it too artificial looking.

Which is the point, but you know -- people want realism.

Immortiss likes this.
  18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I want every film to resemble Caligari. Have you seen the "remake" with Doug Jones? They inserted speaking actors into the actual original film's background. It is quite well handled.

19. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Yeah, that was a fun remake. But nothing is better than Conrad Veidt as Cesare. Have you seen him in The Man Who Laughs? That's another good one (particularly if you have a thing for expressionist style).

Another great silent film is The Unknown, directed by Tod Browning, of Dracula and Freaks fame.

20. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I always call it the Dead Jedi Lair.

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003

I have Gwynplaine inked on me. And, The Unknown is Chaney Sr.'s most brutal film. Also... young Joan Crawford. [face_love]

Dra--- likes this.
  22. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

Odolwa likes this.
  23. Odolwa

Nov 12, 2013
    I mixed some EU into it. Sorry if its too long.
    Episode VII: Contempt of the Past
    Luke has reformed the jedi order, but to avoid the failures of the past, seeks a new home for him and his jedi students. Within the belongings of former emperor sidious, luke discovers files regarding a long forgotten home world of the jedi within the deep core, Tython.

Following reports of a break in of a hidden vault on coruscant, By someone who is said to wear the armor of bounty hunter boba fett, Han and leias son, along with the Daughter of luke skywalker (Time for a female skywalker lead) who are now jedi knights, follow the the one responsible, Leading them to a unknown world. Once there they find themselves out numbered by a large group who are seething with the dark side.

Within the deep core, luke finds Tython, but his ship has taken damage and no communications.
    As luke and R2 explore the planet, R2 starts to beep wildly and luke turns to see his father anakin skywalker before him. Anakin tells him that sidious sought after tython as a means for immortality, for he believed somewhere on the planet were clues to the location of Mortis. Nearby, Lukes path through the deep core was tracked.The Rakata, Former darkside rulers of the galaxy, Stripped of their power and knowledge upon their fall, Have now aquired a way out of their deep core prison. They send a group of Rakata assassins to kill the Je'daii.

Back on Korriban, The solo and skywalker children are brought into a castle built into a rocky korriban canyon, Here they meet the leader of the Dark side cult, Who turns out to be a childhood friend of the solo and skywalker kids who vanished. He announces himself as the bastard child of Sidious. And the one wearing the armor of boba fett is a young clone of boba. The item stolen from coruscant is the Sith holocron of sidious.

Luke journeys into the rift on tython, Here he has a vision of Sidious controlling the force, And his daughter kneeling before him. He keeps hearing voices telling him to flee, Then sees a vision of Mortis and knows where to find it. He is suddenly attacked by rakata and forced to run, They end up in the Silent desert where luke faces the rakata in a silent intense battle. Luke gathers the force within him the silence suddenly shatters as luke begins striking down the assassins. He is wounded badly during the fight.

Han and chewie follow a distress call by the kids on korriban, Creating a distraction, The two kids begin to fight off their captors, In the process taking the sith holocron and making a escape with han and chewie. The sith are forced to flee the planet aswell before the republic shows up.Sidious son tells the boba clone to follow them because he senses something in the force. Leia can feel that lukes in trouble and with han,Chewie, And lukes daughter they set off to the deep core. As they goto hyperspeed, you see a Slave I ship follows.

Episode VIII: Wrath of the Dark side
    Rakata have been attacking remote planets, Han's son and rogue squadron investigate.
    Hans son is captured by the rakata and they bend him to their will with dark side tech.

Boba clone learns of lukes plan to find mortis, plants a tracking device on his ship.

Luke is healed, sets off alone to find mortis until a disturbance in the force makes him aware of his nephews capture. Infiltrates the rakata ship where he is.

Han, Chewie, Leia and lukes daughter set off to find the sith cult (An old school adventure)

The reublic army attacks the rakata, Giving luke a opportunity to find hans son.

The sith cult is found on a oceanic world, Here a battle with clone boba and sith takes place, A short fight between lukes daughter and Sidious son. Clone boba shoots leia, giving them time to escape. Out of the ocean rises a massive imperial fleet, Those who are still loyal to the empire now controlled by the son of sidious. Leia dies.
    Feeling his mothers death in the force and seeing luke, hans son finally accepts the dark side that the rakata put inside of him. A fight between luke and hans son, Luke injures him and is forced to flee the ship as the rakata are taking heavy losses from the republic and getting ready to retreat, Fears hans son died.
    The jedi and republic regroup, luke rejoins his family to mourn leia.

Episode IX: Will of the Force

I'll just skip to the end for this one.

Luke discovers mortis, who was tracked by boba clone, not long after the Son of sidious and his followers arrive. The Rakata and and the republic armies arrive along with jedi. A massive republic vs imperials vs rakata battle takes place outside. Within a raging force storm covers the world, The force is out of balance, Allowing fallen sith lords to manifest. Sidious, Plagueis and others.

The sith cult and the jedi battle allover the planet, along with rakata. Han finds and kills Clone Boba.

The Sith lord ghosts attempt to stop luke, Then obi-wan, anakin, mace windu, and other jedi ghosts appear and hold the sith lords at bay. Sidious son appears and mortally wounds luke. Lukes daughter comes and attacks him, then hans son joins in the fight, wanting both dead. A intense 3 way saber fight. Luke is given the power of "The One" (Not sure how this would happen but you get the idea). All weapons inside and out stop working and the battle ends, The imps and rakata flee, Most of the sith are killed. Luke tells everyone to leave the planet and never come back. The jedi ghosts nod at luke and vanish, the sith lords and sidiouss son remain and are destroyed by blinding light.
    Hans son losses his connection with the force and becomes a gun toting pilot like han.
    Dancing ensues, fireworks, etc. Luke is missed.

Jedirush2112 and Dra--- like this.
  24. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    What if Luke's sister Leia and somebody else were switched at some point, hence Vader meeting Leia and not sensing anything and Leia remember "her real mother"?

25. Hyper Imagination Drive

Hyper Imagination Drive Jedi Knight

Dec 28, 2013
    Episode VII
    Mandalorian Run

The Mandalorians had more business with the Empire than with the New Republic. They will not accept a Treaty with the new Jedi Council to set up an Embassy so that new Jedi can be found in their area. They start taking over small systems and setting up bases to oppose the new Republic. One base is set up on Korriban where Sith relics and tombs are found. They begin to haunt them and even drive some of them crazy. Some of the Force sensitive Mandalorians become to discover their powers but they are not true Sith but become threats to the new Republic. They gain sympothy from other systems through manipulation and lies. (Sound familiar) At the end of the movie it is discovered that they have several Sith frozen in carbonite just waiting to let them go as a secret weapon against the Republic.

Immortiss, Jedirush2112 and Dra--- like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.