main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode 7 Plot Ideas

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthRuss, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Star Wars: A New Dawn

Luke and Leia discover records of an old Imperial clone factor constructed by their father. To their horror, Darth Vader learned and perfected midi-chlorian manipulation (like Darth Plagueis) to create life. Haunted by the guilt of Anakin, the Dark Lord was desperate to bring his lost child to life.

Soon, the twins learn a powerful force exists in the galaxy: another Skywalker. The force ghost of Yoda appears to inform the Grand Master he must travel to the Outer Rims to find the location of "the other".

Krueger, JoeyArnold and Dra--- like this.
  2. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Star Wars Episode VII: Good vs. Evil

The New Republic, protected by the heroic New Jedi Order, is the bastion of freedom in the Skyriver Galaxy. But the evil Sith Empire is trying to destroy the Repbulic and the Jedi to start a new age of tyranny and suppression. Now Jaina Solo and Jacen Solo have to stop them from doing this.

Dra--- likes this.
  3. Han Shot First

Han Shot First Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 29, 2012
    Sounds like one of those EU books.

4. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    Episode VII:
    Spectra of the Force

It is a perilous time for the galaxy. After the fall of the EMPIRE, the HEROIC REBEL ALLIANCE took back control of the planet, Coruscant. However, many remnant Imperial Governors have eluded capture and now reign as warlords over their local systems.
    While conflict ensues, lawlessness and piracy now rule the outer rim. Weakened by decades of war, many worlds now find themselves loosing hope that peace and democracy will return.

Meanwhile, AMBASSADOR LEIA SOLO is traveling to the galactic center to assist in restoring the SENATE when her ship encounters the Imperial Fugitive General Starkiller…
    The movie would open above the moon of Endor, with a small grey Imperial craft in distress. A larger Republic Cruiser flies over and captures the little ship. On board is an Imperial fugitive, General Starkiller. He surrenders and tells that the Imperial base on Mallastare has been attacked. Leia and the crew (along with Han and their 30 year old son Ben) aren’t quite sure to believe him. Leia tries to reach out with the force to see if he’s telling the truth, but she can’t. Luke never taught her. Han is frustrated that she still thinks that Luke is alive even though no one as seen him in 25 years. Han has a chip on his shoulder that his friend left so many years ago.

The Republic Fleet investigates and when they arrive at Mallastare, the orbiting Imperial ships have been destroyed. A small team, with Ben, land on the planet and discover the bases completely in ruin. A few storm troopers, wearing worn and only parts of their uniform, and a strange woman, come out of hiding and report that an armada arrived in their system and attacked. They tell of an alien horde of brute soldiers landed. While fighting, another ship landed and a lone figure ran down the ramp and ignited a laser sword. “He was fast!” “I never saw anything like it before” The stranger started helping us, but was overrun by the soldiers and finally captured.

While walking back up the ramp, Ben notices and gleam of light off to the side. He walks over and sees the silver handle and black grip of a lightsaber. He looks around and then picks it up.

Onboard the Republic Cruiser, with Leia on view screen, the Imperials describe the Armada. The woman reveals that she was a spy, a Bothan, sent to gather intelligence. Ben is immediately attracted to her. Ben drops the lightsaber on the table and Leia recognizes it as Luke’s. The room goes silent; they now realize that they have two mysteries at hand. Who attacked the Imperials and who is this mysterious figure, an apparent Jedi. Was he the master, or the apprentice?

As they decide on what to do, an alert flashes. Word has come in that other systems are reporting of a strange huge ship entering their systems and attacking. The Armada currently is in the Ord Mantell system.

As they travel there, Ben tells his parents that he wants to help. They decide that the need to attempt to free this Jedi. Ben questions the Imperial Storm Troopers, who seem tired but helpful. (I’m thinking it might be interesting to see Imperials slowing come back to the good side. Each side still hates and distrusts the other, but the situation would thrust them together. That they galaxy needs to team up to defeat this new threat). When the arrive at Ord Mantell, Ben along with one of the Imperials as his copilot, and the Bothan Spy, along with a squadron, fly to the mothership and engage in a dogfight in space.

Ben, the Spy, and the Imperial manage to crash land inside the ship. They rush off the hanger bay and find shelter. Ben begins to feel something…a strange push, a call in his mind. They locate the prison cell and see the Jedi sitting there, calmly. In the room is a strange blue glowing Robed figure. As they open the call, and free the Jedi, the figure disappears. “I’m Ben Solo, I’m here to rescue you”.

The three fight their way thru the ship and steal an Armada craft and take it back to the Republic Fleet. As soon as they arrive, the Jedi takes off – and Ben gives him back his lightsaber.

Ben reports what the Jedi had briefly told him. That the Armada came from a far off part just outside the Galaxy. They call themselves the Mandalorians. They are a Barbarian, Spartan-like race and they plan on taking over the entire Galaxy.

The Third Act would consist of Ben, the Spy, and his new Imperial “Friend”, along with some Republic Officers hunting down where the Armada went off too. When they finally locate it, they discover a bigger fleet of Mandalorian ships. Ben blows up the ship, or saves the day essentially. He also begins to hear a voice in his head. A strange one never heard before.

The movie ends with Ben, the Imperial friend, the girl, return to Coruscant as heroes. They think that destroying the 3 Mandalorian ships was the end of it. Leia is happy because she knows that Luke is out there. She can now feel him again. The Jedi takes off again – he never seems to stick around for long – but tells Ben that his name is Deak…and that Ben is strong with the force.

We would follow the Jedi back to a remote, mountainous planet known as Aquilae, where he meets up with a stranger robed figure. The figure removes his hood and revealed is an older Jedi…Luke Skywalker. The Master. Luke is very much alive, but can apparently appear in spectra form anywhere he likes. Deak would report that everyone has gone well, master. And Luke would say something along the lines of “Good. Everything is going as planned”

The movie would close with a small celebration on Coruscant. The Senate has reopened after 50 years.

The End.

EP 8 would deal with Ben feeling the force and hearing the voice of Luke without really knowing what it meant. He decides to follow it and finds himself on the planet of Aquilea, where he must climb the mountain. He finds 10 others there and they all work together to get up to the summit. There at the top is Luke Skywalker, in an old Jedi Temple (The mountain would look eerily like the one on Coruscant, but naturally made.) Through out the movie, Luke begins their training. And teaching them (and us) about the things he’s learned.

The movie would also deal with the fact that a lot of people don’t like the Jedi and don’t want them back. Others however have been waiting for the true return of the order. People have been hoping for it. By the end of the second movie, Leia orders Luke to build a new Jedi Order.

5. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    I like the Frankenstein aspect of this idea. Which we already see as a general theme with technology in Star Wars.

6. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    How about this basic plot re the Skywalkers: the children of Luke and Leia yearn to know more about their family, but the ugly truth about their grandfather, Darth Vader, has been withheld from them by their parents in an effort to shield them from the darkside. However, as the truth eventually begins to come out (perhaps via a political campaign against Chancellor Leia Solo and Jedi Master Luke), the skywalker kids decide to investigate the dark years of Vader's life to truly know their past, and lose themselves to the allure of the darkside.

7. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    That would be just like Anakin himself.

8. Adrian the Cool

Adrian the Cool Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Hmm, you're right. It should sound more like the science fantasy fiction I'm working on.

What about the planet Tiara in a system far across the stars and President Magaleen I. of Jainiatopolis and Adrian the Cool who are trying to save the world from Imperial Grand Queen Die Fette I. the Evil of Diefetteland to Nehmen, who sieges the city of Jainiatopolis since one year by now? Jainiatopolis has got 100 million people living in the city while it's size is 20,000 km², it's the capital of the Tiaran Empire. But the Triumvirat of Evil wants to defeat the Empire by force because... they're evil just for the sake of being evil!

Die Fette's military is made up by mostly robots, but she also has muscular sheeps, each standard one ~2-4 meters tall and equipped with things like a triple 30mm gun. The most magnificent sheep is 600 meters tall! Die Fette's ("Die Fette" meaning "The Fat One" in High Tiaran) allies are Kittian McKittkitt and Fifianis I., they command the Triumvirat of Evil (not being it, "triumvirat" doesn't mean "three rulers" but "organization led by three rulers").

If they're able to break our defeness the planet Tiara will be lost. But Magaleen and Adrian the Cool want to save it now. Die Fette's using her giant airship (length 1,2 km) to devastate our city by bombardement. The city's energy shield has been destroyed already by forces of evil? We're being beleagured by more than 20 million enemies! What shall we do?

So... what did I wanna say?

9. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Star Wars Episode VII:

An Ominous Prophecy

It is 20 years after the Battle of Endor. Peace and justice have been restored to the galaxy. With General Han Solo in command of the Republic Forces, the final remnants of the empire have been defeated. Luke Skywalker has reformed a fledgling Jedi Order, finding and training new Jedi while helping Han prevail over the remaining Imperial star systems.

Newly elected Chancellor, Princess Leia has proposed a resolution to rebuild the Jedi Temple, reinstituting the Jedi as protectors of the Republic. However, as a result of decades of Imperial propaganda, distrust of the Jedi still runs deep in the Galactic Senate, and the resolution appears headed for defeat.

To save the resolution, Leia has recalled Luke to Coruscant to testify before the Senate. Meanwhile, however, Luke has raced to the uncharted star system Langrot, hoping to find answers to a recent series of disturbing visions. With no answer from Luke, and his whereabouts currently unknown, Han and Chewbacca have embarked on a mission in order to find the missing Jedi Master.

My idea is that Luke must die in the first movie, so the Jedi order is without leadership at the top, and must then seek to discover its identity in the face a strange new threat, or a threat from the darkside.

Immortiss likes this.
  10. Lord Optimus

Lord Optimus Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 30, 2011
    Luke is confused once the new villain shows up (assuming it's a Sith) having thought that Anakin brought balance to the force. So Luke seeks out advice from the force ghosts of Yoda, Obi Wan, and Anakin. They decide that Luke must search for the ancient prophecy in order to unravel the mystery of the chosen one and bringing balance to the force.

Air Jedi and Dra--- like this.
  11. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    I would love it if they introduced some kind of scientist who has find a way to neutralize the Force by injecting something into the bodies of Jedi.

12. fett 4

fett 4 Chosen One star 5

Jan 2, 2000
    As long as being like Anakin they dont start doing this too

Darth kRud likes this.
  13. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Some possible additions to my working plot:

1) Leia and Han are the ones responsible for keeping the truth about Vader a secret (like Kenobi and Yoda in Empire); Luke thinks this is a mistake, and he is right.
    2) Luke must die. His death would serve the same purpose as Kenobi's death in Hope.
    3) After Luke dies in VII, and/or the truth comes out in the senate after Leia becomes chancellor, the Skywalker/Solo kids decide they must know more about their background before they can decide how to try to lead the fledgling Jedi order.
    4) Whatever kills Luke must be really powerful and present an ethical challenge for the new Jedi.
    5) At least one of Skywalker/Solo kids must have a desire for the quick, easy, and aggressive, and thus be highly susceptible to the darkside.

14. Darth kRud

Darth kRud Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 1, 2012
    They find the emperors body before the death star blows up and fly to the nearby moon and steal C-3PO in order to make a General Grievous/Darth Vader type humanoid out of Sidious named Darth 3-PO then Darth 3-PO makes Jar Jar Binks his new apprentice and they clone Vader then Vader makes dark jedi's out of all the Ewoks and Luke gets killed by Greedo's brother who's looking for Han but can't find Han because the Ewok dark force users have him frozen in carbonite and are worshiping him as the new sky god but no one cares because he beat on Leia and Billy D Williams is drunk on Colt45 narrating the whole thing.

15. CGI-BOBAFENT

CGI-BOBAFENT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    [​IMG]

I wouldn't be too unhappy with this twist...in all serious though I'd love for Lando or his offspring play a big part in the new trilogy...Supreme Chancellor Calrissian perhaps?

16. HankSolo

HankSolo Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    Sounds like a cross between Spider Man and the Librarian movies....

17. HankSolo

HankSolo Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    Here are a few ideas I'll throw out....

(1) People are happy the Empire's out, but not happy about the Jedi returning....remember if the folks have been under 20 years of Imperial propaganda, they might just as easily blame the Jedi as well as the Sith.
    (2) The civil war concept between those who want a unified galaxy vs. those who blame the unification itself for the Sith rule.
    (3) Sith allies that were kept in check by Palpatine now free to run amok (perhaps Mandalorians or something).

18. bergstrom

bergstrom Jedi Master star 2

Jan 26, 2004
    It would be nice, if Anakin (Hayden as he appeared @ end of revised ep6) appeared to Luke in a time of distress or something, having experienced the dark side, he could guide Luke on how to stop the children going down the same path he did or something?

19. LukeSkywalker7

LukeSkywalker7 Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 14, 2012
    How about Luke has been the only Jedi since episode 6? In episode 7 he discovers there was has been a new virgin birth.

Darth kRud likes this.
  20. ForceJumpAnakin

ForceJumpAnakin Force Ghost star 4

Dec 24, 2006
    The environment of a planet is going bad. It's producing evil little critters with force abilities. It's upto the human force people to convert them to the good side, then the critters join them to prevent another environment unfriendly devastating mass attack due to bad global warming evil gas mother nature something from happening somewhere else.

21. darthbarracuda

darthbarracuda Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 4, 2012
    I'm not sure about a plot but I think it would be cool if the next trilogy or even the next 6 films focuses on the next line in the skywalker saga...kinda like in LOTR except do it in order. Bilbo went on his adventure and came back. Then Frodo and Sam and everyone else went on another adventure. It's like the next generation.

I think it would be cool to do that because that way, the audience realizes that the main characters of each film of the saga are fighting for the galaxy, each with a different enemy. Each generation has its own duty to the fate of the galaxy.

I really hope Disney doesn't add in vocal music to the saga that isn't like a choir...you know like the pop music and whatnot. I would walk outta the theater right there. I also hope they don't have the Disney channel stars in the saga. IMO they really aren't that great of actors and when I watched Star Wars for the first time I didn't recognize anyone acting other than SLJ. Use actors that aren't as famous.

There's so many things I don't want to see. I don't wanna see some magical lights swirling around a character in an important part of the plot. I don't want to see Jar Jar.
    I want to see an original tale, set in a realistic, believable galaxy, one that is dystopian like the rest of Star Wars. I want the set to be like the OT, rugged and rough to where it looks like people actually live in the galaxy and get into bad situations.

I don't want it to be verge off the space opera feel. I don't want some thriller movie. I want a deep, emotional, intriguing plot that is like a space opera. I know I'm being picky but I would like to see it somewhere between the realism of the OT and and gigantism of the PT. Huge armies and stuff but not all CGI.

22. Bad_Feeling

Bad_Feeling Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    How about... The Emperors Son. Palpatine had a son (off screen) during the pre-ROTJ era. The idea being he would eventually overthrow the 'turned' Luke. Well... That plan went to pot and the son has been kept on a remote planet before being discovered.

The immediate reaction of the Galaxy is to execute the son as he is extremely powerful in the Force - the likes of which haven't been seen since the days of Palpatine, Yoda and Anakin.

Luke Skywalker (now the leader of a small number of Jedi Knights that are now more Ninja than Samurai), disagrees and believe the son should be trained as a Jedi - and asks his own apprentice to begin to teach him. However as the Galaxy turns on him, the Emperors son is forced to take action against them.

This could all be set against a backdrop of turmoil as the Empire (now a small band like the rebels in the OT), strike at the Republic with a series of terrorist attacks, and the Mandalorians who want the Republic and the Empire destroyed leaving the Galaxy for themselves.

Dra--- likes this.
  23. Dra---

Dec 30, 2012
    Honestly, even if people don't like the idea (I do), I don't know how a mastermind like Sidious doesn't have a clone or son ready to pick up where he left off. This is the same chap behind the creation of a clone army and the clone war, after all. Cloning seems easy in this world; or technology would easily allow him to make himself a son, sort of like Jango, or even using the eggs of a female Jedi/Sith.

It would actually be unrealistic for clones to play no role in the ST (maybe this question deserves its own thread?).

24. jedimikey

jedimikey Jedi Padawan star 2

Oct 21, 2012
    My story idea connects the Skywalker family (Luke, Ben, and Ben's daughter). This is just an outline.

When Luke destroyed the original Death Star, thousands of more-or-less innocent lives were lost. The main villain is a DS "survivor" who lost family or friends in the explosion. So the villains motivation is clearly vengeance, with Luke and co being held responsible. This person turns to the dark side. He/she uses a shuttle to escape that is usually reserved for Palpy and Vader, and finds data tapes concerning Sith practices and force techniques. Eventually, he/she finds a Sith holocron or perhaps Palpy's secret files, and begins traing as a full-on Sith. The villain stays in the shadows, gaining power and knowledge, for a long time, even gaining an apprentice or two along the way. Perhaps this character even comes into contact with an evil Sith spirit.

Eventually, the villain feels that he/she has gained enough power to reveal themselves. By this time, Luke is an aged grand master, with a son and a grand daughter, excellent targets for the villain to attack Luke where it hurts; his family.

And so begins a new saga, with mostly new characters, and a new villain with a background connected to the OT and with a reasonable and realistic motive.

The story begins between 40-50 years after RotJ. Luke is an old man, like Obi-Wan or Yoda was, but he is wise and very powerful, which is why the villain bided their time to gain as much power in the force as possible. He had a son with an unmentioned (it isn't neccessary to explain Ben's origin, just like it wasn't with Luke's) mother. Ben is a Jedi Knight in his mid to late 20's with a young daughter, a Jedi apprentice. We can mention her mother, who doesn't live with them, but can be introduced later as a side character who perhaps joins forces with Ben in a battle to protect their daughter later on (EpVIII?). Also as side characters, we have Jaina and Jag. Jaina is a Jedi council member, who is credited with designing the latest Jedi starfighter with her husband who was once an imperial pilot. We might have appearances from Han and Leia as Jaina's parents, the semi-retired couple. We might have appearances of other Jedi, as well. Artoo and Threepio too, of course. And an alien sidekick. Also have a smuggler rogue type that helps the main characters.

No post-RotJ EU needs to be mentioned or referenced in any way, the story focuses on what is happening with the main characters NOW. The main points are the villains connection to Luke and the OT. The story is about vengeance, accountabilty, and family ties.

Master_Ysagon likes this.
  25. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    >established in the opening credits that it's an era of peace for the Galaxy, the Jedi have returned, the Republic is back, etc. 45 ABY.
    >Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Jaina, are sent on a mission by the Republic to check out a mining dispute on Bal'demnic.
    >when Luke and co. arrive, they discover that once again the man behind the schemes is Lando, out for profit. We get some good friendly banter between Lando and Han, Luke expresses concern over the situation and 'senses a disturbance in the force' that goes beyond a mining dispute.
    >While Luke and all go for a dinner that isn't rigged by the Empire with Lando, Jaina sneaks out and discovers the source of the disturbance, Imperial stormtroopers are mining minerals off Bal'demnic for a resurgent imperial fleet. When she's about to report to Luke via comlink, she's discovered on and instantly fired upon.
    >Luke senses danger and jumps out of his chair and ignites his lightsaber while stormtroopers invade the room, forcing them to flee.
    >While Han, Lando, Chewie, and Leia rush back to the Falcon under fire, Luke fights his way through stormtroopers in an effort to find Jaina.
    >Once he finds her,they make their way back to the ship, with Luke lagging behind Jaina blocking blaster shots and being epic. The Falcon has started up, and they're on their way to meet them.
    >Jaina makes it on the ramp of the Falcon while Luke is still behind, the Falcon gets closer, and closer to Luke but their shields are down! Han tells Chewie to take the controls, as he rushes down the ramp and screams 'Get on kid!' to Luke.
    >Luke, knowing that it's impossible to get to the Falcon in time, tells Han to get out of here, and looks to Jaina and tells her "the force will be with you, always", before he closes his eyes, raises his lightsaber in a salute, and vanishes into a pile of dirty laundry while the Falcon escapes.

All I got so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.