main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Star Wars Episode 7 Plot Ideas

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthRuss, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myself656

Myself656 Jedi Master star 3

Feb 5, 2008
    There are plenty of examples in history of people have won their wars only to go on and lose the peace. All it would take is a few divisions in the Rebel leadership over how to reform the Republic and choosing to pull their support the entire could end up split into dozens if not hundreds of successor states as Alliance worlds and former Imperial governors decide to look out for themselves.

I mean, really, the people on this little mudball can't agree on enough to form a singular planetary government... I'm more inclined to write the centralized Republic/Empire off as a giant fluke whose time has come and now gone and only some sort massive galactic threat to all the firmer member worlds could ever reunite it again (cue the ST to guve such events).

Immortiss, Dra--- and Force Smuggler like this.
  2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Hmmm maybe something that echoes the situation in Ukraine?

Dak Oolron and Dra--- like this.
  3. Eric Hines

Eric Hines Jedi Padawan

Dec 6, 2012
    Here is my idea. Some explanations for why I included stuff will follow the plot summary. Enjoy!

The opening crawl explains that the empire is no more. Immediately after Palpatine’s death, many high ranking Imperial officers ‘came too’, revealing Palpatine was using the force to exert a dark influence over his underlings (sort of a dark side and more powerful version of Bastilla Shan's battle meditation). Furthermore, the ‘grand plan’ (the Sith caused the Clone Wars to eliminate the Jedi and take over the galaxy) was discovered and most people serving the empire realized they were pawns in an evil plan. These revelations caused the empire to dissipate. A slow and complicated effort is being made to rebuild the republic.

-The movie opens similarly to ANH, with a ship being fired upon by another ship over Tatooine. This time it's the Falcon being fired upon by ... the Slave 1!! We get classic cockpit scenes with Han and Chewie flying and two of the new young actors hovering over their shoulder. The Falcon takes damage and crash lands on Tatooine. The Slave 1 lands nearby and a fight ensues between Boba Fett, Han, and Chewie. Boba gets the upper hand but it is revealed that the young folk on the Falcon are jedi. They start fighting Boba, but Boba once again gets the upper hand. A hooded figure, similar to how Ben Kenobi saves Luke in ANH, appears and fights off Boba. Boba escapes. The hooded figure is Luke.

- It turns out that the two young Jedi are the son and daughter of Han and Leia (Oscar Isaac and Daisey Ridley) and were headed to Tatooine to visit 'Uncle Luke' when Boba attempted a surprise attack. Oscar and Daisy were the first two Jedi that Luke has trained. Luke, in the years following ROTJ, realized he doesn't like politics and being a celebrity and is simply a 'farm boy'. Luke has retreated from the public eye and has become reclusive, like Obi Wan. However, he is putting all his time and effort into rebuilding the Jedi Order. Luke has constructed a new Jedi temple on Tatooine on the spot where Anakin was born. Currently at the Jedi temple are new students: Domhall Gleeson, John Boyega, Lupita Nyongo.

- A massive fleet appears above Tatooine, and to much fanfare, Leia arrives on Tatooine and goes to the Jedi temple. It turns out she is the leader of the new republic. She heard about what happened and came immediately to see if her husband Han was okay. It is revealed that Boba has been trying to kill Han for years, but this was the first attempt that put their kids in danger. Han says putting his kids in danger was the final straw and Boba must be stopped. Han, being the leader of the Republic army, wants to send forces to Mandalore, where Boba lives, to take him out. Leia convinces him this is a bad idea because Mandalore has refused to join the republic and tensions between the republic and Mandalore are extremely high. Mandalore is a very secretive planet and the republic has no access to what is going on there (sort of like N. Korea). The republic is being very careful not to start a war. Rebuilding has been slow and they cannot afford to go to war.

- We cut to Mandalore for some back story. Boba and his right hand (wo)man (Gwendoline Christie) are in the high court being addressed by an elder man, Max Von Sydow. Boba removes his helmet (it is Adam Driver) to address his elder. It turns out Max Von Sydow is actually the Boba Fett (Boba 1) we all know and Adam Driver is his son (Boba 2) whom the original Boba named after himself ( explaining the age problem and why he doesn't look like the clones from the PT). Boba 1 had escaped from the sarlacc pit and, having had a near death experience, decides to make his life more meaningful. Boba 1 viewed the clones as his brothers and sisters because they shared the same DNA. Boba 1 began a propaganda campaign convincing clones that they were used and abused by first the republic and then the empire, and they should stop being 'pets' and return 'home' to Mandalore. After Palpatine died, the obedience to Palpatine coded into their DNA obviously no longer served a purpose and the clones became free thinkers. A mass exodus of clones, including entire fleets of imperial ships commanded by clones, returned home to Mandalore and accepted 'our father' Boba as their leader. 40 years later (all of the stuff between ROTJ and VII will be fleshed out in the Boba stand alone movie), Mandalore is a culture comprised of the offspring of Clones. It is a warrior culture, similar to Sparta, and they despise the republic. Their military looks similar to the empire forces (stormtrooper armor, AT AT, star destroyer's, etc) because a huge part of the empire's military consisted of clones carried over from the clone wars and they defected to Mandalore after the death of Palpatine. It turns out Boba 2, like Boba 1 before him, had gained respect and became leader of Mandalore by defeating any opponent who challenged him. Boba 2 is the alpha warrior and ready to strike the republic for revenge. However, the rest of the mandalorian's won't give Boba 2 their complete obedience because the Fett family had lost a battle (Boba 1 lost to Han Solo). Boba 2 must redeem the Fett name and kill Han Solo before he can lead Mandalore against the Republic. Mandalore culture requires this. This is why Boba 2 has been trying to kill Han. Gwendoline Christie is urging Boba 2 on this whole time, saying he must have no mercy on the Solo's and the republic. Solo must die before Boba 2 can lead the Mandalore's in their revenge.

- We cut back to Tatooine. Han bursts into Luke's meditation chamber. He sees Luke in his meditation pose surrounded by the force ghosts of Yoda, Qui Gon,Obi Wan, and Anakin (Hayden Christianson, sorry guys). The ghosts disappear as Han walks in. "I told you I am not to be disturbed while in my chamber!" The force ghosts have been giving Luke knowledge of the Jedi to pass on to a new generation. It turns out Luke is EXTREMELY conservative with Jedi teachings and extremely paranoid about people falling to the dark side. "I've seen what it can do!". He suppresses emotion in his pupils and refuses to engage in conflict. The Jedi have not helped the republic rebuild. There are only three Jedi left (Luke and the Solo kids), and he will not take any risks that might result in a loss of their endangered order. Han wants his help, and Luke refuses. Oscar and Daisy offer to help their father, but Han refuses to put his children in harm's way. Han realizes he must do this on his own (with Chewie of course), and the old gang sets off to Mos Eisley to find parts to repair the Falcon. While in Mos Eisley, Han visits the cantina where well-known bounty hunters hang out. He recruits a bounty hounter with knowledge of Mandalore to help (an alien mo-capped by Andy Serkis). Han sets off to Mandalore.

-Han and company arrive on Mandalore and begin a covert mission to locate and take out Boba 2. After Han and company leave the ship, it is revealed the Falcon had a stowaway. Daisy snuck along for the ride and will watch over her father. Scenes of Han and company trying to remain undetected while searching for Boba 2 on mandalore are mixed with scenes of Luke on Tatooine training his Padawans. Luke doesn't want them feeling any emotions and keeps them on a short leash. The padawans have a lot of angst and hate the old school ideology of Luke. Oscar thought his sister returned to republic headquarters (Coruscant?) with Leia, and decided to stay for awhile on Tatooine to help Luke train the padawans and take a padawan as his own. It turns out that Daisy also hated Luke's conservative methods and was growing bored. She wanted to see action. She has grown tired of her repressed lifestyle that the Jedi teachings require of her. Daisy doesn't realize that Luke's style of teaching is for her own good - she doesn't realize how powerful the tempation of the dark side can be and Luke was simply protecting her from this. Daisy loses Han and company during a high stakes pursuit on Mandalore. Han finds Boba 2 and attempts to stealthily kill him so no one knows someone with the republic was responsible (doesn't want to start a war). However, Boba 2 knew Han was on Mandalore the whole time and traps Han and company. Boba 2 can't simply execute Han because there would be no honor, so Boba 2 challenges Han and company to a fight. The fight takes place in a coliseum-like setting with thousands of Mandalorians watching as their leader hopes to redeem his name and become their true leader, or achieve the title of 'Mandalore.' Boba 2 defeats Han, Chewbacca, and Serkis, and delivers the fatal blow to Han right as Daisy arrives. Boba 2 allows Chewbacca to live because Chewbacca can be used as a hostage or interrogated for Republic secrets. Han's daughter is thrown into a fit of rage. She realizes she can't strike because there are thousands of Mandalorians, so she leaves. Han's daughter becomes extremely angry at Luke for refusing to help Han on his journey to Mandalore. She enters rage mode and takes out several Mandalorians, including the second best fighter behind Boba 2 Gwendoline Christie (epic lightsaber vs. energy sword duel), on the way to rescuing Chewbacca. Daisy and Chewbacca escape Mandalore in the Falcon. Chewbacca wishes to return home to Kashyyk. Daisy drops off Chewbacca and flies away in the Falcon.

-Now that Han is dead and Boba 2 has the Mandalorian army at his command, the Mandalorians surprise attack the republic. They begin a multiple pronged attack on places where the republic has a presence, including Hoth, Kashyyk, and Tatooine. Boba 2 leads the forces on Tatooine because he views Luke and his students, including Oscar, as his army's biggest threat. Also, he wants revenge on the Jedi killing his best friend and partner. He wants to deal with them himself. Boba 2 attacks the Jedi temple. Luke realizes he has no choice but to fight back. Luke has tried to stay reclusive and shield the Jedi from outside conflict, but he has been dragged into this fight. As the initial assault begins, Luke seeks the guidance of the force ghost council. They tell Luke that he has become one of the best Jedi ever in the past 40 years, and that he has trained his padawans very well and they are all capable of repelling this threat. Luke, still very hesitant because his pupils have never been tested like this, reluctantly decides that the Jedi have no choice but to fight. Oscaar Isaac drives off the Mandalorians while Luke battles Boba 2. After an epic battle, Luke gets the upper hand and Boba 2 reveals he killed Han. Luke becomes extremely enraged and is tempted by the dark side. We see flashes of Anakin and Darth Vader as Luke decides whether or not to slay Boba 2. Luke decides to spare Boba 2 and arrests him as an enemy of the republic. Leia appears in a hologram and begs Luke to help the republic ("Help us Luke, you're our only hope!"), who are losing the fight. She reminds Luke of how the Jedi were warriors and protectors of the republic. She reminds Luke of how his father was a great warrior during the clone wars. Luke agrees to aid the republic. We get a montage of Chewbacca leading forces on Kashyyk, Oscaar Isaac leading forces on Hoth, and Luke with his Padawans (Luke is fighting in Coruscant space in his x wing, the padawans are on the ground protecting Leia) leading forces on Coruscant and saving Leia. The three groups are victorious, and after the Mandalorians find out Boba 2 has been defeated, they retreat back to Mandalore.

-Luke and Oscar thought Daisy was with Leia on Coruscant this whole time. They find out from Chewbacca she had stowed away on the Millenium Falcon and watched her Father die.

-The final scene is Boba 1 in his palace on Mandalore. We see the Falcon land nearby (no need for stealth, the remaining Mandalorian forces have not returned). Boba 1 is sitting in a chair, and a lightsaber pierces his chest. We see Daisy Ridley with her eyes closed. The camera zooms in to her face and her eyes open, revealing yellow eyes. End.

WHY I WENT THIS ROUTE:
    1. Han is supposed to be the main character, so he is given a huge part of the plot.
    2. Adam Driver is rumored to be the villain, so I made him the main antagonist (Boba 2)
    3. There has been a lot of talk about how users of the dark side have been a boys only club and need some female representation, so I set up Daisy Ridley to become a female dark side user and antagonist of Ep. VIII and maybe IX.
    4. Luke's padawans and Oscaar Isaac don't have big roles. This is consistent with the rumor that the original cast will be the focus and the next generation will pick up the narrative in Ep. VIII.
    5. The antagonist isn't a Sith because the Sith formulate their plans over hundreds of years. They wouldn't try again so soon (40 years) after the fall of their last plan. They would stay in the shadows longer until their order had been all but forgotten. Remember, Luke is still on edge. Also, I think the movies need a break from the same ol' villians (Sith/darkside). This would be a one movie break from the same ol' villians.
    6. However, fan service in the form of an army controlled by the antagonist that consists of stormtroopers and other familiar vehicles is achieved by my clone explanation.
    7. I used the Fett's as the antagonists because a Fett spin off movie is all but confirmed and Disney probably wants to reintroduce the character in preparation.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

4. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Okay, has anyone ever heard of the book/movie Avalon High? To start with: the movie's a Disney movie, so obviously it's got a little cheese, but it's by far better than any other Disney movie like High School Musical. I can't say I'd recommend watching it to an adult, but hey, if you like to read, go for the book, maybe. Anyways, it's about a group of kids who realize they're analogs of (book)/reincarnated from (movie) King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. And as I was watching it tonight (my younger brother picked our movie for the night) I realized that it could be a pretty cool SW movie, especially with the cast of VII.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avalon_High_(film)]Avalon[/url] High (film)

So, basically, the girl (in the movie, anyways) discovers that there's a prophecy that Arthur will return and she and her friend (Merlin) try to keep Will (who they think is Arthur) out of danger from the reincarnated Mordred. Now, I'm not saying copy the plot of the film, obviously. But there were a lot of analogs that could be made to a SW movie. Here's the way I saw it.

Daisy Ridley/Allie Pennington: Female lead, doesn't realize she's the hero until the end. Gets a sword fight scene with the main villain while trying to protect the man she believes to be the hero. Love interest to John.

John Boyega/Will Wagner: Male lead, believed by most to be the true hero. He has an important role to play but not as the hero, but to inspire the female lead into her true role. Love interest to Daisy.

Oscar Isaac/Lance: Male costar, best friend to male lead. Daisy realizes early on that Oscar and Lupita are having an affair behind John's back and tries to comfort him. Dom and John make up when John and Daisy get together. (Potentially cut out the love triangle thing; I hate those. Just let him be John's best bud.)

Lupita Nyong'o/Jennifer: Initially a love interest for John, it later turns out she is cheating on him with his best friend. This leads to potential distress for John and could ruin his chances of being the hero he needs to be...only, John isn't actually the hero. (Again, cut out the love triangle. Just have her and Oscar be together from the beginning, I guess.)

Domhnall Gleeson/Miles: The mentor character, guides the female lead where she needs to go. However, as Miles is one of Allie's co-students in the movie, this role is more "guide" than "Master," so it cannot be safely given to Mark Hamill.

Adam Driver/Marco Campbell: Initially believed to be the villain, Adam would turn in the end and help the heroes accomplish their goals. Would have to be antagonistic for most of the movie before proving himself to actually being John's secret guardian the whole time.

Andy Serkis/Mr. Moore: Initially a teacher to the female lead, Andy would eventually reveal himself to be the true villain all along. During the final showdown between the forces of good and evil, it would be Daisy and Andy who would face off in a lightsaber duel.

Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher/Mr. and Mrs. Pennington: Parents to the female lead, they would believe John to be the hero, not realizing it was their own daughter who would rise up and take the mantle of hero.

The only problem I could find is somewhere to fit Mark Hamill, Max von Sydow, and Gwendoline Christie into the plot. Of course, like I said, this is just me randomly brainstorming after seeing a movie that I enjoyed far more than I really should've. It wasn't until tonight that I discovered that there was a book before there was a movie. Apparently, in the book, it's Mr. Moore who is the secret guardian, and Marco actually is the villain, plus Will turns out to be the hero himself and his father has been pushing him into that role. Thus, if we're going by the book's plot, that would mean Andy Serkis would be the guardian, Driver would be the villain, and Mark Hamill would have a role (switch Dom to the lead and John to the supporting lead) as "Will's" father. Which, I could actually see working.

Anyhow, continue on. Don't listen to my mindless ranting! :p

5. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    I'm not familiar with the movie, but I do like that you touched on the audience not knowing who the true central character was until the end. This ties in perfectly with the rumour that this is what will happen in Episode VII.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  6. Darth_Zidious

Darth_Zidious Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2001
    My current guess, for fun! Quick summary version here.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    The baddie is Adam Driver as a Sith worshiper looking to achieve immortality in the physical realm.

The Empire is gone. There is a democratic proto-Republic. Some systems suffer under a brutal Regime.

von Sydow - Ruthless dictator of the Regime. He's a non-Force user who fears the Jedi will take him out. He hires dark siders as mercenaries to protect him.

Mercenaries: Dark siders who use lightsabers to hunt Jedi. They depend on money and military supplies from the Regime.

Driver: A powerful Sith worshiper who leads the mercenaries. He believes the dark side can lead to physical immortality. He investigates if Darth Plagueis knew about it.

Jedi Order: Working with the proto-Republic, Jedi are few in number and burdened by fighting the mercenaries. They are unaware of Driver, who remains hidden.

Luke: Leads the Jedi Order. Obi-Wan's ghost warns Luke about a legend describing a dark side path to immortality. (Obi-Wan learned about it from Anakin in the netherworld who in turn learned about it from Palpatine).

Leia: High-ranking official in the proto-Republic. She's focused on freeing the population brutalized by the Regime. She's in danger from the mercenaries due to her Jedi powers.

Han: A General who plots attacks against the Regime.

Nyong'o: Driver's main apprentice. She's very strong in the dark side.

Christie: Mandalorian mercenary working for Driver. Not force sensitive and doesn't use a lightsaber.

Ridley: Han and Leia's daughter. Member of the Jedi Order. Is a good pilot and strong with the Force.

Boyega: From the lower-strata of society. Is good friends with Isaac. He likes Ridley as soon as they meet. Doesn't believe in the Force or fighting for a cause, but Ridley senses strong potential in him.

Isaac: A scoundrel with a heart of gold. Friends with Boyega. Also likes Ridley. :)

Serkis: Mo-cap creature who accompanies Boyega and Isaac.

Gleeson: A member of the Jedi Order.
    -----------------

EP VII:
    The mercenaries launch attacks on the Jedi, including Leia. Nyong'o kills Gleeson. Luke attempts to track down the dark side leader.

While on a heroic mission, Han, Ridley, Boyega and Isaac kill von Sydow. Han dies during the mission. Boyega now wants to learn about the Force.

EP VIII:
    Boyega is Luke's promising young padawan. Driver has installed Christie as the new leader of the Regime, which is gaining ground.

In a confrontation, Ridley kills Nyong'o. Luke and Boyega find Driver, but it's too late. Driver has achieved immortality and kills Luke. Boyega flees.

EP IX:
    Driver is wreaking havoc in the galaxy with near godlike powers. Luke's ghost tells Boyega what he must do. Driver's unnatural power is so immense that the Force reacts by opening a bridge to the netherworld. Boyega must find Driver and survive long enough to allow Luke and Anakin to come through.

Boyega, Ridley, Luke and Anakin battle the powerful villain and defeat him. Anakin delivers the final blow. Like a virgin-birth deity who goes to heaven and returns in victory, the Chosen One returns to the physical realm to bring balance to the Force.

Leia is elected President of the New Republic. At the celebration ceremony she savors victory and remembers lost friends as Luke's ghost appears to her and smiles.

7. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    Luke went into exile for the last 30 years. No one knows where he is.

if this happens i am walking out of the theater

8. D'an

D'an Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 2014
    Hmm... How bout Luke is a hero for about five years after the Battle of Endor until it is revealed that Darth Vader was his father? This indirectly leads to the fracturing of the Alliance and consequently galactic chaos. Multiple systems prohibit Jedi practices & force sensitives are ostracized. Luke secretly seeks out these outcasts of society and...

No, wait- that's X-Men. Carry on.

9. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010

Nah this is actually a good idea. People just need to do it right. The skywalkers are public enemies with their lineage discovered so Luke goes into exile and Leia falls to the dark side.

Blip likes this.
  10. markdeez

markdeez Jedi Master star 3

Oct 27, 2005
    I want to see Tom Cruise as a Star Fighter Pilot :D

11. D'an

D'an Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 2014
    I can see the spinoff now: "Bacon Bits: Son of Porkins."

Dak Oolron and TK327 like this.
  12. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    Good post. This kind of plot makes perfect sense in universe, but we have to consider the kneejerk reactions of genre fans.

D'an likes this.
  13. SgtTimBob

SgtTimBob Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 5, 2014
    I like the idea that Luke is in hiding. There are a few reasons why that works. Firstly, he is technically the heir to the Empire, and it's possible that if there's any significant Imperial force operating (perhaps under the dictatorship of a charismatic Grand Moff), they might have tried to capture and control him to gain legitimate rule over the collapsing Empire. Secondly, his lineage and apparent power might have caused significant enough unease in the new Republic/Alliance that he might have become the target of a witch-hunt (there would still be those who blame the fall of the republic on the Jedi). With these things in mind, it could be possible that Luke is slowly rebuilding the Jedi order, in secret, not wanting to attract attention.

14. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    It is X-Men, but that doesn't necessarily invalidate it as a potential plot. Depending on how many people know that Vader was Luke's father as well as remember that the Jedi were, for whatever reason, unable to prevent Palpatine's rise to power, there's bound to be at least some people who are going to be wary of Luke or anyone else who happens to be a force user.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  15. D'an

D'an Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 2014

Hey, I like the idea too. Just playing Devil's Advocate. With myself. [face_whistling]

plaidphoenix likes this.
  16. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    No, it's a good point and sci-fi/fantasy fans are more vocal then other genre fans when they see overlapping plot points in different films. ANH being based on Kurosowa's Hidden Fortress is one thing. Episode VII being similar to X-Men could be seen as something else.

D'an likes this.
  17. Dak Oolron

Dak Oolron Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2014
    I had to fight hard to keep from ROFLOLing at work...!

D'an likes this.
  18. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    As long as Luke has a few students (Boyega, Gleeson, Ridley)? I might be okay with it. If he's the only Jedi? No.

Dak Oolron and Force Smuggler like this.
  19. D'an

D'an Jedi Master star 4

Apr 21, 2014
    Well, yeah. Totally agree. If I was a force ghost, I'd be haunting Luke every day until he started training others. No sitting on your butt for 30 years, golden boy.

Dak Oolron and Revanfan1 like this.
  20. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Just so we're clear on that. ;)

D'an likes this.
  21. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    New Plot & Character Ideas

In the atmosphere of the gaseous giant Tinniandenow, the floating city of Zargasso is a peaceful industrial settlement where they mine kettien gas. Zargasso is run down and dirty, the city is covered in black dust that comes from the mining operation of the Kettien gas. The leader of Zargasso is an elderly former Mandalorian bounty hunter, the citizens are all immigrants from war torn Mandalore including Jacen Fett, who dreams of a more exciting life like that ahd by his uncle Jango and his cousin Boba.

In a hanger on Zargasso lies a battered old pirate ship, its aging captain and the ships towering first mate when not hired can be found in the various bars betting on card games. Meanwhile on Tatooine, a 19 year old girl meets with a local boy of similar age. She is searching for her uncle who has returned to his home planet to live out the rest of his life in peace after 28 years of war. Little does she know that agents of evil are pursuing her in a bid to stop her, if she can locate her powerful uncle it might mean certain failure for their plans.

In the capital of the governing council Princess Leia tries desperately to hold the various factions together whilst at the same time train the gifted students of the Jedi Academy. The leading disadent is Gerim El Hadafi, who wants indepence for his system, Dathomir. Unkown to Leia, Gerim is also a practioner of the dark side and is the one who sent the agents to stop her daughter from contacting Luke.

Han.....former rebel hero who has returned to a life he had before events of ANH, still married to Leia but spends more tim apart than together

Luke.....former Jedi Knight, Luke grew disallusioned by the continual fight against the Empire and returned to rebuild his home at El Chott

Leia.....Leader of the ruling council and head of the Jedi Academy, Leia tries to hold both positions as outside elements try to thwart her

Elcan Magath.....leader of the Zargasso mining colony

Nomi.....daughter of Han and Leia, although not fully trained she still is a powerful Jedi due to her inherited connection with the Force

Shien.....son of Luke who helps with the farm whilst learning the ways of the Force from his father after the death of his mother to Imperial agents

Dagin Falgoat.....young Tatooinian who helps Nomi after she lands at Mos Espa

Cal, B'aoth and Tern.....three powerful force users, Cal is a human male from Nal Hutta. B'aothand Tern are young females from Dathomir

Gerim El Hadafi.....extremely short statured leader of the Dathomir system, has some Force ability but is seen by others as a man who follows a weird religion (wonder who could play him?)

22. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    We really went overboard with the Sith-Leia discussion in the Fisher thread, but it did give me an idea. If the rumors about not being a New Republic are true I could see Leia with her latent, untrained Force sensitivity falling to the dark side and trying to create an external threat to unite the various independent systems.

23. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Luke isn't in hiding. He's playing hide and seek from Han and Leia. They just don't realize it.

24. CairnsTony

CairnsTony Force Ghost star 5

May 7, 2014
    The very idea of a Dark Side Leia is the sort of thing that would completely shock an audience. I'm not saying this is what we should get, but I really would like there to be at least one plot twist in this movie that would shock even the fans. Not shockingly bad, but actually something that is really well done but totally unexpected.

I think we need another 'No, I am your father' type revelation or just a 'I really didn't see that coming' moment.;)

Darth_Corvus likes this.
  25. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    this would make sense if it was 10 years after ROTJ, but after 30 years there should not be a strong imperial presence.ridiculous. The eu wins again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.